CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-05-2004 01:37 PM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I love all you guys! This place as been great for me when I really need that friend, just someone to let me know life is ok. I really need that sometimes. You have all become such a part of my life. Thank you all again for your kind words and understanding.

Sheila, I'll see you Saturday! :dancing:

Sheila63 02-05-2004 07:46 PM

Stef and Kris, you both stated what I feel about the people here as well.

I love all of you so much. I'm a person that never felt accepted anywhere when I was younger and when I came here, I immediately felt welcome and accepted. You don't know what that has meant to me.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Kris, I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!! :bounce:

whitebird 02-07-2004 01:18 PM

Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts my way. I had the surgery yesterday.

creedsister 02-08-2004 12:02 AM

Hey Dudes!!!!pry for my mom

Hey guys I would like you guys to say a little prayer For my mom she wont let me lay hands on her to pray for her All this stuff about cancer must be in the air she gets her test results back monday So i asked you guys to pray for her just like i have been praying for you dudes and dudets Peace be whicha and BIG GOD BLESS YA :) :)

Dogstar 02-08-2004 12:38 AM

You got it, creedsister! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 12:45 AM

Sis! My thoughts will be with you and your mom! Wishing you much power,love and strength! Hope and pray that everything turns out for the best.

Comfy hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

creedsister 02-08-2004 12:51 AM

Thank you i tried to do it my self but my mom ya,know is just in to god that Much But Ive Got Alot A things To deal With these days REALLY~~And it gives me peace mind that others Are praying For Her Again Thanks!!!!!!! :D

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 12:56 AM

You're so welcome sis!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

creedsister 02-08-2004 01:02 AM

Thanks Again And Thank You Dogstar May GOD BLESS AND keep everyone of you!!!! :D

whitebird 02-08-2004 09:46 AM

I will say a prayer for your Mother, Creedsister.

creedsister 02-08-2004 12:22 PM

Thank you Whitebird God will Bless you!!!! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-09-2004 08:43 AM

creedsister postive thoughts and prayers coming your way! I hope everything is ok with your mom! Big :hugs: Keep us posted about everything!

whitebird 02-09-2004 10:32 AM

Thank you again for your prayers. I was really worried before I had the procedure done, because I feared that I might have cancer, and I was really nervious to go into surgery. Thankfully, the surgeon told my Husband that he thinks that all the biopsies will be negative.

I'm healing fast, and will remember you for your kindness.

creedsister 02-09-2004 11:41 AM

Well thank God And to all of you thanks for pry For my mom! she gets her results back later On today!!!

whitebird 02-09-2004 11:49 AM

Creedsister, I will say another prayer for both you and your Mother. I know that the waiting can be a really rough time. Let us all know how she is doing, and tell her that strangers are praying for her.

I have always felt the the kindness of strangers is very special, for strangers ask nothing in return.