CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

Dogstar 01-02-2004 11:44 AM

Oh, that's so good to hear, Sheila. Thanks for the update! She and her family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 01-02-2004 12:04 PM

I'm so glad that little Nicole is doing so good Sheila :D
The family will still be in my continued prayers for further progress ;)

Sheila63 01-02-2004 12:04 PM

Thanks, Dogstar and Julie.:hugs: I appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on her progress.

JulieCitySlicker 01-02-2004 01:05 PM

Your welcome Sheila :hugs: :thumbsup:

whitebird 01-02-2004 03:05 PM

Wonderful news Sheila!!! I will keep them in my prayers. Little Nicole is such a special little baby,and your friends sound like they will be very loving and doting parents.

Dogstar, I will say another prayer for you friend. I hope that the doctors can help him spend many, many years with his wife and children.

Dogstar 01-02-2004 03:15 PM

Oooooh, thank you so much for that, whitebird. I hope so, too!

Sheila63 01-02-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Wonderful news Sheila!!! I will keep them in my prayers. Little Nicole is such a special little baby,and your friends sound like they will be very loving and doting parents.

Thank you so much, whitebird.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I just wanted to give all of you an update on my friend and her baby. My friend will be going home today and the baby is doing well. Yesterday was an important day to check her progress and she's doing well. I spoke with my friend yesterday and they have decided to name their little girl Nicole. Although little Nicole has a long road ahead of her, she has alot of people pulling for her so I have faith that she will be okay. She probably won't be able to go home for a few months though so my friend and her husband will be making lots of trips to the hospital the next few months.

See, Sheila I told you she would be ok! With all the love surrounding her there is nothing she won't be able to do! Nicole is a pretty name too. It means "Victory of the people". It's french on origin! With a name that has victory in the meaning I'm sure she'll be a victory in life! Still sending my support and prayers to her and her family! :hugs: Keep us posted.

Sheila63 01-03-2004 04:23 PM

Yes, you were right, Kris. :) Thank you so much for your continued support and prayers.:hugs: And thanks for the info about her name. :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-03-2004 05:09 PM

You're welcome Sheila! Just keep us posted on her progress! I just love kids and my heart breaks if I hear bad things that happen to them! Big :hugs: go out to her and her family!

whitebird 01-04-2004 07:01 PM

Dogstar, I'm going to say a last minute prayer for your friend going into surgery tomarrow. Please let us know how he is doing.

Dogstar 01-04-2004 07:09 PM

Bless you, whitebird, and thank you. I'll be away for two days, but I will update y'all when I get back on Wednesday. Thank you, everyone, for all your positive thoughts and prayers. I'll be doing a fair amount of praying for him, too.!

Sheila63 01-04-2004 07:10 PM

Same here, Dogstar. I hope everything goes well with his surgery tomorrow.:hugs:

souldancer 01-04-2004 09:31 PM

Prayers Around!

Sending Sheila, Dogstar and everyone else with prayer requests...big blessings of courage during their challenges. You are in my thoughts and I will light a candle of hope for you and your friends.
In Light and Love.

Dogstar 01-04-2004 10:01 PM

:hugs: to everyone...thank you, SD and Sheila :).