CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 09-08-2006 12:55 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I don't wanna work today:tired:

aww...same here..... today was very fine weather.... and me and guys from work decided to bunk office after lunch break and head on to beach to just fool around and eat stuff....... dang..... there are around 40 people in our level of building and all slipped from work one by one...... but i was overfilled with work by my boss:mad: ......aw i felt like crying.... there was just me and 2 other guys working in the whole deserted office....... and it was so beautiful outside.......and on top of that...i had to work overtime aswell....to cover for those who slipped ffrom work early......dang!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Woh baby! That thing is totally COOL!:smokin:
What IS it with you and asses at the moment!:roll:

Theres other ways to discipline children without whacking em tho.
Oh man! I will be!

Thank you much Donna *Hugs*

eusebioCBR 09-09-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
aww...same here..... today was very fine weather.... and me and guys from work decided to bunk office after lunch break and head on to beach to just fool around and eat stuff....... dang..... there are around 40 people in our level of building and all slipped from work one by one...... but i was overfilled with work by my boss:mad: ......aw i felt like crying.... there was just me and 2 other guys working in the whole deserted office....... and it was so beautiful outside.......and on top of that...i had to work overtime aswell....to cover for those who slipped ffrom work early......dang!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that. I left work early, went home and did NOTHING:D Well I did watch Fight Club.

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

Oh....:eek:its disapointing !!!

Hey, next monday Ill start a new job ( a new school where I probaably wont teach but work at directory ) and Im somewhat aprehensive and a bit nervous ...:D so i'd like to ask you guys to wish me luck...;)

bilal 09-09-2006 04:08 AM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that. I left work early, went home and did NOTHING:D Well I did watch Fight Club.

FIGHT CLUB!!!!........ i remember when i first saw this movie.... the next day i went to work and i was automatically acting differently :D ....hehe.....movie got into me....

bilal 09-09-2006 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Oh....:eek:its disapointing !!!

Hey, next monday Ill start a new job ( a new school where I probaably wont teach but work at directory ) and Im somewhat aprehensive and a bit nervous ...:D so i'd like to ask you guys to wish me luck...;)

any thing around teaching is surly a responsibility job.......all the best ...... hope you find good co-workers in your new working place

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

FIGHT CLUB!!!!........ i remember when i first saw this movie.... the next day i went to work and i was automatically acting differently :D ....hehe.....movie got into me....

Oh here (not in my city) a guy entered a movie theather where were passing Fight Club and started shooting people ...some died...:(

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 10:41 AM

Quote:

any thing around teaching is surly a responsibility job.......all the best ...... hope you find good co-workers in your new working place

Thanks thanks!!!! ;)

eusebioCBR 09-09-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

split personality?:eek:

bilal 09-09-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

split personality?:eek:

its quite a co-incidence but it was only 3 or 4 days back when i have myself realised this ...this....problem?......or whatever.....but yes....working on it....:D

black and white TV
Red is all i see
i am sick of spying eyes
Wearing suits and secret ties (song of a local band)

Rocketqueen 09-10-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Woh baby! That thing is totally COOL!:smokin:
What IS it with you and asses at the moment!:roll:

Theres other ways to discipline children without whacking em tho.
Oh man! I will be!

Yes My Julie GIRL, I Will Sounds Like Your Circulation Also May Be Slow ...Loves Ya ....Donna Lee Ok Bill Cosby :D what is your suggestions ...they are getting a little better...Not Much to brag about

Rocketqueen 09-10-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

its quite a co-incidence but it was only 3 or 4 days back when i have myself realised this ...this....problem?......or whatever.....but yes....working on it....:D

black and white TV
Red is all i see
i am sick of spying eyes
Wearing suits and secret ties (song of a local band)

:D aint nothing helps a good split personaltiy Like A Good Wack Up Side The Hit.....:D :) Im working on it ...although from my research i would,nt call that...:hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 09-12-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIS
aint nothing helps a good split personaltiy Like A Good Wack Up Side The Hit

THATS FUNNY SO!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Youre SO ADORABLE!

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2006 04:42 PM

I got my lab results from the doctor yesterday,and my bloodwork and everything all came back normal:)

metalchris25 09-12-2006 07:22 PM

always good news!^