CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   America makes me sick (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5541)

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 10:05 PM

America makes me sick

I just watched Jerry Springer

It was about this kid whos mom is a fat whore. anyways he finds out shes been sleeping with his best friend (His moms 54 his friend is 19) (his friend is the biggest redneak i have ever seen on TV) anyways they all have halarious accents and sound like farmers.

anyways he gets all pissed and his friend proposes to the kids mom, and she accepts and they make out.
Also the moms kid who was all pissed was actually paying for her rent and his friend has no education.

And to think that all americans do that. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

anyways im off to club a penguin *grabs club

JenRN 01-15-2004 10:12 PM

Ummm it is called FICTION! Or are you not smart enough to figure that out! If you are stupid enough to watch it, then you are no better! :rolleyes: Believe me that does not represent America. It is people that watch that crap that think it is real, it is like pro wrestling ( oh shit I just opened pandora's box) :roll: :flee:

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Ummm it is called FICTION! Or are you not smart enough to figure that out! If you are stupid enough to watch it, then you are no better! :rolleyes: Believe me that does not represent America. It is people that watch that crap that think it is real, it is like pro wrestling ( oh shit I just opened pandora's box) :roll: :flee:

jerry springer is real. They get redneaks from america and they talk about shit on their show.

If its acted they have some damn good actors and deserve many emmys

JenRN 01-15-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
jerry springer is real. They get redneaks from america and they talk about shit on their show.

If its acted they have some damn good actors and deserve many emmys

Oh boy X you have a lot to learn then hugh? I guess you better get the emmy's going then, it is FAKE!!!!!! They even have Jerry Springer laughing about it in interviews!!! By the way I have been to many areas of Canada and let me tell you I have seen things much worse than rednecks!!!!
:laugh:

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 10:22 PM

nothing is worst than rednecks.

creedsister 01-15-2004 10:23 PM

:shoot: jerry springer
Quote:

If its acted they have some damn good actors and deserve many emmys there all fake as hell and tasteless no class garbage and only really fricking bored people can seat through the garbage :throwup:

JenRN 01-15-2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

nothing is worst than rednecks.

I would not be so sure of that!
:wtf:

creedsister 01-15-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I would not be so sure of that! :wtf:

im sorry i cant help my self are you 1 LMAO

GoodGodGirl23 01-15-2004 10:32 PM

Quote:

I just watched Jerry Springer

It was about this kid whos mom is a fat whore. anyways he finds out shes been sleeping with his best friend (His moms 54 his friend is 19) (his friend is the biggest redneak i have ever seen on TV) anyways they all have halarious accents and sound like farmers.

anyways he gets all pissed and his friend proposes to the kids mom, and she accepts and they make out.
Also the moms kid who was all pissed was actually paying for her rent and his friend has no education.

And to think that all americans do that. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

Oh XXX for you to say that *All Americans do that* shameful, just shameful....it's just a freaken t.v show like JenRN said. You should get the facts before you put all Americans into that category..... :rolleyes:

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Oh XXX for you to say that *All Americans do that* shameful, just shameful....it's just a freaken t.v show like JenRN said. You should get the facts before you put all Americans into that category..... :rolleyes:

god, dont you people get jokes??

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 11:09 PM

http://images2.deviantart.com/i/2004...h_in_Space.jpg

GeeK_2004 01-15-2004 11:21 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Higher_Desire 01-15-2004 11:24 PM

So, X, let me get this straight... You base your entire opinion about my country based on what you see on Jerry Springer?! How dumb is that? We're not all like that.

Hell, if we were, in theory, you shouldn't like Creed, since they're from America! Do they make you sick, too, X?

H-D :hypno:

Xterminator27 01-15-2004 11:32 PM

i cant belive literally NOONE gets it!!! you people all have no sence of humor. '
Its one of those, semi sarcastic "So crazy and out of wack its funny" jokes.
notice how i say

Mayby thats cuz people call canadians Penguin clubbers LOL, you people HAVE to be crazy No to get this thread! Then again teri has been influencing you all through her posts.

creedsister 01-15-2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
im sorry i cant help my self are you 1 LMAO

geeesh im sorry i was just kidding around :chillpill