CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Surgery is tomorrow. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11971)

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2008 09:09 PM

Surgery is tomorrow.

Hey All!
Just wanted to let you know that my surgery is tomorrow morning at 10:45 am. I will be there at 9:45 am for prep and I should be home within 2-3 hours since its an out-patient surgery.

I will be staying at my dad and his g/f's house after the surgery and for the next day or two, so I will be near a computer. So I can let you know how everything goes:)

TrulyAmazing 03-10-2008 10:27 PM

Re: Surgery is tomorrow.

alright my little sunflower look foward to the nice anstishia And Have A nice Brady Movie Visons :) hope you dont see any on your lawn Praying For Ya Have Swift Recovery :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2008 05:50 PM

Hi Everyone! The surgery went well and I am at my dad and his g/f's house now. I am sore and it burns when I pee, but they gave me demeral right after my surgery and a script for vicatin. I am still very tired from the anstishia (sp) and am ready for a nap. When I woke up both my parents were there waiting for me in my recovery room. They weren't fighting either :laugh:

They should know the results of the surgery in about a week and I go back in to meet with my dr on the 26th to discuss the results and any further treatment to get rid of the tumor. Please keep me in your prayers, because if my period gets heavier or the cramps get worse than I will need to call my dr ASAP and go back in to see him.

Redeemer 03-13-2008 03:34 AM

Awww Jules, you're stronger than I'll ever be *hugz*

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2008 05:55 PM

Update on surgery!

I am still very tired today and the bleeding has increased some, have a sore throat now as well. I called my doctors nurse and told her about it and she called me back after she talked with my doctor and they said that the bleeding is normal after this type of surgery and to get back on the motrin he gave me prior to the surgery, but to watch the sore throat for a day or 2 and increase my fluids, and if it doesn't get better to call and see my family doctor because it might be strep throat.

I stayed home from work again tonight as well. Please say a prayer for me so that I will be up to going to work tomorrow night so I can get 1 days pay this week,lol.

TrulyAmazing 03-13-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Awww Jules, you're stronger than I'll ever be *hugz*

You,ll Get There

TrulyAmazing 03-13-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Update on surgery!

I am still very tired today and the bleeding has increased some, have a sore throat now as well. I called my doctors nurse and told her about it and she called me back after she talked with my doctor and they said that the bleeding is normal after this type of surgery and to get back on the motrin he gave me prior to the surgery, but to watch the sore throat for a day or 2 and increase my fluids, and if it doesn't get better to call and see my family doctor because it might be strep throat.

I stayed home from work again tonight as well. Please say a prayer for me so that I will be up to going to work tomorrow night so I can get 1 days pay this week,lol.

yes my girl the bleeding and the xtra pains your having now is normal after having sugery they only gave you mortrin ? it seems like they would have prescribed something stronger after surgey But ya got my prayers :) you dont want a speedy So I,ll pray that you enjoy your recovery My Julie Girl And of course work will be there when you get back loves ya i,d done checked in on ya girl But i my self came down with the flu :mad1: But It Gone Now GLORYYYYYYYYYY

Dogstar 03-16-2008 11:39 PM

Hey, Julie, prayers and good vibes are still coming your way :). Hope you are feeling better soon!

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2008 03:24 PM

Thank you :) I'm starting to feel better today and the bleeding is finally calming down as well. This cold is just taking its sweet time to go away:rolleyes: Work should be better tonight than it was on Friday atleast.

I am scheduled to go see an allergist on Wednesday, because I have been having bad reactions to some of the cleaning products at work and a few other things as well, and then on the 26th I go in to find out the results from my surgery. So the rest of the month is going to be a busy one health wise,lol.

TrulyAmazing 03-17-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thank you :) I'm starting to feel better today and the bleeding is finally calming down as well. This cold is just taking its sweet time to go away:rolleyes: Work should be better tonight than it was on Friday atleast.

I am scheduled to go see an allergist on Wednesday, because I have been having bad reactions to some of the cleaning products at work and a few other things as well, and then on the 26th I go in to find out the results from my surgery. So the rest of the month is going to be a busy one health wise,lol.

Glad To hear my girl your up and about praying and wating on your results

SmilinSkullRing 03-19-2008 04:54 AM

Hi, I just read about your surgery. I'm glad it went well and that you are feeling better.

JulieCitySlicker 03-22-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
Hi, I just read about your surgery. I'm glad it went well and that you are feeling better.

JulieCitySlicker 03-22-2008 06:18 PM

Hi All!
How is everyone? Hope your having a good weekend :)
I'm so glad the weekend is finally here! Work sucked this week and it drug on and on. I worked my butt off trying to get everything that they didn't do while I was off for my surgery done. I was so mad when I saw how they left my areas at work when I was off :mad

I had to go see an allergist this week, because I have been having bad reactions to a few of the chemicals at work, and a few other things. I was there for 3 hours and they poked me with all sorts of skin testers and made me breathe into this machine and I had to do that 12 times because the first machine didn't test it right because it was broken:eyeroll After everything was finally done, the doctor came back and told me that I have asthma. So now I have 2 different inhalors ( one of them is just as needed) and I have to breathe into this machine 3 times in the morning and in the afternoon and write down the numbers that it shows to moniter my breathing and I go in on Wednesday to find out the results of my surgery and to find out what they are going to do to remove the tumor in my uterus, and I have a sore tooth and I can't get in to the dentist untill May ! Ugh!!!

Dogstar 03-23-2008 08:14 PM

OMG, Julie, you seriously need some healing vibes...and a nice vacation!!!! Major hugs, hon.

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2008 08:16 PM

Thank you, Kerri:) (Hugs back) My doctor had to cancell my surgery results appointment because he had to do a surgery that day. So I go in on Tuesday morning to find out the results from my surgery and to find out what happens next. Hopefully this one won't have to be cancelled :rolleyes