CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed and Linkin Park (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=392)

TankGirl 11-01-2002 08:38 AM

Creed and Linkin Park

Hey, I just thought that this would be a great combination for a song or tour... What do you think guys? :D :P Oh yes, I'm a newbie! :angel: :eek: :bounce:

JenRN 11-01-2002 10:06 AM

Welcome Tankgirl!!!!!:D

I really don't care to much for Linkin Park, some of there stuff is o.k. I personally think Creed is on a whole different level!! Creed's music has substance and the music is much better!!!! Sorry just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Steve 11-01-2002 11:07 AM

Linkin Park has too much of a different style... I don't think their style of music would mix well with Creed's... for a song at least. As for touring together, again, it wouldn't make sense because of the two totally different styles of music. I'd bet that a majority of Linkin Park die-hard fans don't like Creed.

Read JDM 11-01-2002 11:09 AM

Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands. If you listen to their remix CD, Reanimation, then you'll know their sounds clashes with no one. They had guys from Jurassic 5 on that disc, for example, but also Korn's and Staind's singers. So, who knows?

InterGirl 11-01-2002 12:26 PM

I agree with JenRN and Steve....it's different style... :rolleyes:

Dogstar 11-01-2002 12:33 PM

Yes, I think they are too different to tour together or make a song. I'm not a huge Linkin Park fan, though I like a few of their songs.

InterGirl 11-01-2002 12:40 PM

Dogstar,for example?? :)

Dogstar 11-01-2002 01:06 PM

Crawling, One Step Closer, My December.

TankGirl 11-01-2002 03:46 PM

Hey, maybe you're right guys... However I am in Linkin Park Underground and for sure you can say I AM LP die-hard fan and I like Creed a lot! But it's prolly just me... I like all of the good rock bands, no matter if it's hard rock, or "light" rock... However I still keep the opinion they would sound marvellous together :P

Oh, and welcome everybody, nice to meet you! :D

Weathered 11-01-2002 03:46 PM

i dont like linkin park...their too rappish/techno....just my opinion though

TankGirl 11-01-2002 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by weathered
i dont like    linkin park...their too rappish/techno....just my opinion though

oh, they're not techno FOR SURE. they just add some electronical samples to the background melodies sometimes, however it's not techno at all! :rolleyes:

And about hte hip hop... I don't like hip hop but the one that Mike Shinoda does just kicks major ass... I love it ... but of course that's just my opinion... :)

Dogstar 11-01-2002 03:56 PM

Hey, TankGirl, my nephew is a Creed freak and he loves Linkin Park, too. He's like you, he likes all kinds of rock.

JenRN 11-01-2002 04:03 PM

The thing I can't stand about Linkin Park is the lead singers voice! His voice is very high-pitched, sounds like a little boy singing. They don't have any originality, they sound like a lot of the bands out now. Sorry don't mean to offend anyone.:confused: I just love The deep sultry voice of Scott Stapp and with Tremonti's guitar work does not get much better!!!!!:stapp: :tremonti: :jam:

TankGirl 11-01-2002 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Hey, TankGirl, my nephew is a Creed freak and he loves Linkin Park, too. He's like you, he likes all kinds of rock.

Hi Dogstar, I'm glad he likes Linkin Park, however I didn't say I like all kinds of rock... it's not that... it's just that I like good bands representing all kinds of rock :)

TankGirl 11-01-2002 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
The thing I can't stand about Linkin Park is the lead singers voice!  His voice is very high-pitched, sounds like a little boy singing.  They don't have any originality, they sound like a lot of the bands out now.   Sorry don't mean to offend anyone.:confused:   I just love The deep sultry voice of Scott Stapp and with Tremonti's guitar work does not get much better!!!!!:stapp: :tremonti: :jam:

Well, that's strange cuz the lead singer's voice is the best thing in this band for me, I have to say :) In my opinion he's really competitive with his singing... You know, what you said about Stapp I can repeat the same putting the name of Chester Bennington instead of his... For me they never sounded and do not sound as any other band... It's like... I hear them and I can say "Hey, I know that sound, it's Linkin Park!"

Another thing I hafta say is that :tremonti: really rawks with his guitar... Actually I could say I like his guitar playing more than Stapp's singin :)

But I guess it's just that you're Creed fan and I am LP fan (I like Creed a lot too tho) and we feel the same, just about different music groups... :)