CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hold On To God Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10654)

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 10:49 AM

Hold On To God Thread

Just A Great :D Idea A Place For Strong And Uplifting Scripture That Mite Uplift You Or Ones That Do Feel Free To Post I will Start With One Of My Favorite Storys, Coming From The 1 CHR.22.10.16 i wanted to start with Noha And open up some questions Not That I Dont Believe The Story Of Noha But I Question Myself How Did That Dude Get One Of Every Animal To fit in that Damn Ark :confused: He Shall Bulid An House For My Name And He Shall Be My Son And i will be his father and i will go and establish the throne of his kingdom, Now my son The Lord be With Thee And Prosper Thou And Bulid the House Of The Lord Thy God As He Hath Said Of Thee Only The Lord Give Thee Wisdom And Understanding And Give Thee Charge that thou mayest keep the Law Of The Lord Thy God then shalt thou prosper Be strong and be of good courage age dread not or be dismayed now behold in my trouble i have prepared for the house Of the Lord an hundred thousand talents of Gold and thousand thousand talents of silver and of brass and iron without weight for it is in abundance and thou mayest add thereto. Also Pslam 56. BE MERCIFUL unto me O God For Man Would Swallow Me up he fighting daily oppresseth me, Mine Enemies would daily swallow me up for they be many that fight against me O Thou Most High What Time i,am Afraid I Will Trust In Thee In God I will Praise Thee His Word In God Have I Put My Trust I will Not Fear What Flesh Can Do unto Me Thou tellest my wanderings And put my tears into thy bottle are they not in thy book, For Thou Hast Delivered My Soul From Deathj wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling that i may wall before God In the Light Of The living Pslam 57 BE MERCIFUL unto me O God for my soul trusts in thee yea in the shadow of thy wings will i make and depend on refuge untill these calamites be over past i will cry unto God most High God that performs all things for me,

Rocketqueen 03-09-2006 11:36 AM

The Lord Will Sustain

He Shall Give Everyones Meat In Due Season, As For Me I Will Call Upon God And The Lord Shall Save Me Evening And Morning And At Noon Will I Pray And Cry Aloud And He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Delivered My Soul From The Battle That Was Against Me For There Were Many With Me, AMEN IM Just Long Winded This Morning And If The Good Lord Hears Ya Evening Morning Night Day And Afternoon Chances Are Your Foes Will Make A Camp Around You either to rob still or destrory or whatever gets theme a days work in AMEN WE DEPEND NOT ON CHARIOTS OR HORSES Or Guns HAAAAAAAA That Was A Joke BUT WE DEPEND ON GOD TO WHO THE GLORY BELONGS TOO, GOD Shall Hear And Affict Theme Even He That Abideth Of Old Because They Have No Change They Fear Not God he hath put forth his hands against such AS BE AT PEACE WITH HIM the words of his mouth were smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words were softer than oil yet were they drawn swords CAST THY BURDEN upon The LORD and HE SHALL SUSTAIN THEE He SHALL NEVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED:bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 03-10-2006 06:13 AM

Re: Hold On To God Thread

We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go. It’s an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God.

The Message, Hebrews 6

God gave His Word!!!

:D

Heaven

:pimp:

Rocketqueen 03-10-2006 10:26 AM

The Might And Grace Of The Lord

Is A Pleasure And A Comfort To Know :) We Hold On To The Word PRAISE ye The LORD For It Is GOOD :bounce: for it is good to sing unto the lord and it is pleasent when we sing unto The Lord We Siong Unto The Lord The Lord Doth build up and praise the outcasts He Healeth The Broken In Heart And Binds Up Their Wonds He Tells The Numbers Of The Stars He Calls Theme By THEIR NAME, Great Is Our Lord And Of Great Power His Understanding Is Infinite The Lord Lifts Up The Meek He Casts Down The Wicked Sing Unto The Lord With Thanksgiving And With Praise Who Covers The Heavens With Clouds Who Prepares Rain For The Earth To Grow He Gives To The Beast His Food And To The Young Ravens Which Cry:) He Delights Not In The Strenghth Of The Horse He Takes No Pleasure In The Legs Of Man THE LORD Taketh Pleasure In Theme That Fear Him In Those That Hope In His Mercy PRAISE THE LORD For He Hath Strengthened The Bars Of Thy Gates He Hath Blessed The Children Within

Rocketqueen 03-12-2006 12:42 AM

God Promisises Deliverance

For He Maketh Sore And Bindeth Up he Woundeth And His Hands Make Whole He Shall Deliver Thee In Six Troubles Yea In Seven There Shall No Evil Touch Thee In Famine He Shall Reddem Thee From Death And In War From The Power Of The Sword thou shalt be hid from the scourage of the tongue neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it comes for thou shalt be in a leauge with stones of the field and the beast of the filed shall be at peace with thee and thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be at peace Job6.18.24 cast me not away from thy holy presense and take not thy holy spirt from me restore me the joy of thy salvation and uphold me with thy free spirt psalm 52.11.12

Rocketqueen 03-13-2006 01:00 AM

Ravens Cry Holy

AND TO GOD ALONG BELONGS THE GLORY HONOUR AND POWER, Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord And Of Theme that speak evil against me But Do Thou For Me O God The Lord For Thy Names Sake Because Mercy Is Good Deliver thou me for i,am poor and needy and my heart is wounded within me i, am Gone like the shadow when it declines i,am tossed and down as the locust my kness are weak through fasting and my flesh faileth of fatness i became also a reproach unto theme when they looked upon me they shaked their heads Help Me O Lord My God O Save Me Acording to thy mercy that they may know that this is thy hand that thou Lord hast done it let theme curse but bless thou when they arise let theme be ashamed but let they serveant Rejoice Let Mine Adversaries be clothed with shame and let theme cover themeselves with their own confusion as with mantle I Will Greatly Praise The Lord with my mouth yea For He Shall Stand At The Right Hand Of The Poor to save him from those That Condemn His Soul Psalm 109.20.31

Rocketqueen 03-13-2006 01:13 AM

The Promise Of Gods Salvation

To His Children, THE SPIRT, Of The Lord God Is Upon Me Because The Lord Hath Anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek He Sends Salvation Hope unto the meek to bind up the broken hearted to proclaim Liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to theme that are bound to proclaim the acceptable year of The Lord And The Day Of Vengeance Of Our God To Comfort All That Mourn Those Who Soe In Tears Shall Reap In Joy, to give unto theme beauty for ashes the oil of joy for mourning the garment of praise for the spirt of bondage that they may be called trees of Righteousness the planting Of The Lord He Might Be Glorfied For Your Shame Ye Shall Have double and for confusion they shall Rejoice in their portion And their seed shall be known among the gentiles and their off spring among the people all that see theme shall acknowlege theme that they are the seed which The Lord Hath Blessed Isa 61.2.9

Rocketqueen 03-16-2006 12:57 PM

Rejection

AMEN is something that Gods children must deal wit AND that rejection goes deeper today and hour AMEN but not deep enough where da GOOD lard cant find ya AMEN he loves his children most of christians GOD BLESS ,em we all play are part will make mention of that rejection AND know it not we walk around not at all grasping who loves us, so how do we know who loves walks with us, when the world distract us from the love of christ AMEN christ this christ that, but how do we know that love that love that the world and its teachers and leaders can Not bear witness to our souls because the world knows not, john 16.18.27 i dont care where your at or who you how you dress how you speak AMEN if you have an imaginery voice that tells you things you wish you could except, and keeps you holding on to your self and encourages you and loves you and tells you there is nobody better to believe in yourself And sets you aside from this world its He that said For I,am With You Even To The End Of The World AMEN its hard and the good lord knows it but the love of God and for his children NO MAN CAN JUSTIFIY but he can that dwells in you Good lord i can recall a time when this kid i was talking too its kinda funny who is now in college who was having a lot of probleams hated the world, i told him to go home Read The Bible To Lord Loves Ya and it will be alright, in the midst of my own trials and chaos Lord He calls Me And Says THE BIBLE says we Are All F*&^*ked Forgive my french but its not a dirty word really It Means For Unlawful Carnal Knowlege, And I Was Like Good Lord I Love Ya Lord I Believe Ya Lord Kids Was Running Outside we their Cloths Off but at that time i did,nt know what to tell,em i Found Myself Starting Sing To Him Elvis Tune Whashed My Hands In Muddy Water!!! He hung on me and i was glad 2 days later he calls me back and said, i could,nt stop thinking about water and mudd for about a week and im not sorry i hung up on ya btw he said he was looking up words of water in the bible and it lead him to scripture, On The Babtism , and he was going to look in to it and i paused for momeant and thought about the mudd, and told him to read the reason for parables and i could,nt find the scripture matt 13.10.17 and i was all agravated it :mad1: b/c i could,nt find it And The Boy had to calm me down i,ll Find it I promise just calm down he did, that was sometime ago i can recall coming here and my donna lee did a story thread about trying to save a spider HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dont Kill That Spider yes the world we live in today everybody wants to save it AMEN Stay wit me now, Its He thats with us even to the end of the world Theres A Song Its Not the end not yet The way i recall it since i was knee high to a piss aint That the world would be destoyed By God AMEN But Da Good Lord Knows He Can Stay Out Of It Because Man Kind Is Doing A Great Job With Out Him AMEN everytime The Good Lord gets a comet close they will go up there and and go inside of it AND ASK IT TO SPEAK FOR GOD he allows it AMEN and now technolgy is so advanced Da retelling the story of moses And pharoha i wont agure i was,nt there to see how he died AMEN im like moses cant help us now these were still storys OF FAITH that is not seen and the good lord lets us use are own jugemeant And To Save Ourself From This World Is To Follow Our Hearts FOR HE IS OUR SHELTER, and the best thing we can do to save the world is go to that person and tell,em its alright whatever it is its alright you know those are strong words That brother or sister thats down or going through a trial Dont Need A Prophecy That Or A long Speach Its Alright And The Lord Is With You In These Days And what Your Going Through even to the end of the world AHHHHHHHHHHh the world damn middle east going crazy Haaaaaaaaaaa We got Speakers Now on CNN saying its all these events are prophecy again from the bible The World Decives AMEN ITS NOT THE END this is the same trick the antichrist uses he wants you to believe You dont Have A Chance, And Brings A Spirt Of Fear To Foucus On The World And Not Your Heart, Sure These Is Times Thats coming in the bible But I will Say They Always Have Been Since The Begining Of The World AMEN Its Not The End GOD HAS MANY THINGS TO ACOMPLISH Not For The World But For His Children AMEN THE LORD IS NEVER THROUGH The World Will Whash their hands BUT THE LORD IS NEVER THROUGH Reaching That Which Belongs To Him AMEN Pslam 121 I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes Unto The Hills From Whence Cometh My Help My Help Comes From The Lord Which Made The Heavens And The Earth He Will Not Suffer Thy Foot to be Moved He that keeps Thee Will Not Slumber Behold He That Keeps Israel And He That Keeps His Children Shall Not Sleep Nor Slumber The Lord Is Thy Keeper The Lord Is Thy Shade upon thy right hand The Sun shall not smite thee By day nor the moon by night The Lord Shall Preserve thee from All Evil He Shall preserve thy soul, The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming from this time forth and even ever more, PEACE ya,lls

nagpo 03-16-2006 05:34 PM

wtf are u guys talking about?

Rocketqueen 03-17-2006 01:53 AM

well it started out as a message on rejection and it turned out to be one of my roller coaster rolls, dont worry about it sweetie

HeavenBesideYou 03-17-2006 06:07 AM

:roll:

Heaven

:pimp:

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 12:53 AM

Praise The Lord!!!

:D :D sometimes without long rolls, You Just Gotta Stop AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED , What Are You Wating For Oh Father God We Will Praise You When You Do This For This Oh Father God oh will Give You The Glory Father God, THE LORD THY GOD LOVES HIS PRAISES IN ADVANCED AMEN dont you see there looking like the good lord owes you something AMEN we owe HIM amen and he still he comes through again and again in darkness with no options and know way out, Nobody Else Will Be There Sure BUT I SURLEY PROMISE HE WILL , thats why i called this thread Hold On To God, PRAISE YE The Lord O Give Thanks unto The Lord for he is good for his mercy endureth for ever who can utter the Mighty Acts Of The Lord WHO CAN SHOW FORTH ALL HIS PRAISE!!!

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 12:49 PM

Somethings takes time

Amen, and Patients is a gift that flows from the gift of wisdom, amen sometimes when everything is going right and we cant win for loosing God Never Looses and we must go through so many changes and ups down before we know we have been gifted in wisdom, and then being confirmed as we grow in the lord, and he is a God that know what he is doing always proverbs 8.22.34 message blessed is the man that heareth me whatching daily at my gates wating at the posts of my doors psalm 119, 71.72 GODS Law Taught By Affliction haaaaaaaaaa REJOICE !!! thats a good thing to pass on it is good for me that i have been afflictied that i might learn thy statutes the law of thy mouth isw better unto me than thousands of gold and silver

Rocketqueen 03-21-2006 10:50 AM

Prayer Request

I placed it here because HER STORY REALLY Inspires The Will To HOLD GOD I Love This Child The Child Bride GULSOMA [color="Red"]She came calling, one early morning , she showed her crown of thorns, she whispered softly to tell a story about she had been wronged as she lay ifeless he stole her innocence, and this is how she carried on and just imaginded everythings alright , but she could not hide her tears cause they were sent to whash away those years , my angers violent but still i,m silent creed , whash away the years, im sure this child has more years of overcoming all of what shes been through And I Pray That She Knows Shes Special GOD And Through His Eyes He Holds Her Pain And How Brave She Is And Her Story Speaks To More Than Thousands Right Here In The Usa GOD HOLDS THE CHILDREN As Is Own And Nobody Else Do they Belong To But To Him So I Pray This Child Does Not Let Go For A Second Of The Hands That Holds Her, And Chose Her Pain and chaos To Give Hope To Many More Of Children Isaiah 49 14.16 but we say god why lord hath forsaken me and my lord hath forgotten me can a woman forget her suckling child that she should not have compaasion on the son of her womb yea they may indeed forget yet I WILL NEVER FORGET THEE behold i have graven thee upon the palms of my hands and thy walls are continually before me, PRAISE THE LORD Trust in him at all times pour out your heart before him GOD IS A REFUGE For Us, God Hath Spoken Once Twice Have I Heared This That Power BELONGETH TO GOD Also unto thee O Lord Belongs Mercy

Rocketqueen 03-22-2006 11:20 AM

The Lions Den

This Boy Held On The Lord, AMEN And By Examples Their Storys Speaks To This Day To Keep Us Holding To GOD, Daniel Anwswered And Said BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD For And Ever Ever For Wisdom And Might Are His And He Changes The Times And The Seasons He Removes kings And Sets Up Kings He Gives Wisdom To The Wise and knowlege to theme that know understanding {{ Which Is Love}}} He Reveals the deep things the secret things he knows whats in the dark and the light dwell with him, Daniel 2 20 22

Rocketqueen 03-24-2006 12:08 AM

The Battle Of The Soul

to each and everyone there is temptation there is stand stills the wating in silence and the wearness of all our struggles pains warfares and within that voyage it sometimes can make you feel empty and hopeless and sometimes we are made as drunkards casting to and fro the oceans of our spirts and souls but there is nothing like that RELATIONSHIP With GOD, it gets hard sometimes and through these voyages i will say it simple, you dont tell HIM what to do with The Clay like every creator or artist GOD is the most of pure perfection and what he does it does it perfect, pslam 107 23.32 THEY that go down to the sea in ships that do business in great waters these see the work of the Lord and his wonders of the deep for he COMMANDETH AND RAISETH THE STORMY WIND lifts up the waves therof they mount up to the heavens they go down again to the depths of their soul is melted becaus of there trouble they reel to and fro and stager like the drunken man and are at their wits end then they cry unto the lord in their trouble and he bringeth out of their distress he makes the storm calm so that the waves therof our still then they are glad because they be quiet so he bringeth theme unto their desired haven

Rocketqueen 03-25-2006 02:28 PM

power of rejection

Luke Ch 4 the spirt of the lord is upon because he hath anoitned me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted to preach deliverance and recovering sight to the blind this is the day fufilled in your ears.. verliy i say unto you no prophet is accepted in his own country, So These Words From The Gospel Always Gives Hope That Its Ok To Be Different in who you are or what your doing who ever or what your doing AMEN as it still speaks to a new genaration AMEN, and there is power in rejection a power that saved the world and much much more, THE LORD Is My Light My Salvation Whom Shall I Fear The Lord Is The Stength Of My Life Of Whom Shall I Be Afraid When The Wicked Even Mine Enemies And My Foes Came Upon Me To Eat Up My Flesh They Stumbled And Fell Though An Host Should Encamp Against Me My Heart Shall Not Fear Though War Should Rise Against Me In This War Will I Be Confident One Thing I Have Desired Of The Lord that will i seek after that i may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty of the lord and to inquire the temple for in time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me he shall set up on a rock and now shall my head be lifted above mine enemies round about me therefore will i offer in his tabernaccle sacrifices, of joy i will sing yea i will sing praises unto the lord , PRAISE THE LORD THERE IS POWER IN A NEW SONG AND HIS PRAISE When My Father And My Mother Forsake Me Then The Lord Will Take Me Up Teach Me Thy Way O Lord And Lead Me In A Plain Path Because Of Mine Enemies Deliver Me Not Over Unto Theme, For False Witness Are Risen Up Against Me And Such Breathe Out Cruetly I Had Fainted unless i had believed to see the goodness of The Lord In The Land Of The Living WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE And He Shall strengthen thine heart,

Rocketqueen 03-26-2006 03:46 PM

Gods Almighty Love

GODS ALMIGHTY LOVE Is Greater Than Any Other Love AMEN AND AMEN Nobody Loves Ya Like The Lord Loves Ya, A Message Of Love That No Man Can Justify For His Children, St John 14 31.35 but a lot we cant understand from the words of a greater love but study is good On the New Commandment If God Be Glorified in him God Shall Also Glorify him Little Children yet a little while i,am with you ye shall seek me and as i said unto the jews whiither i go ye cannot come so now i say to you a new commandment i give unto you that ye love one another as i have loved you that ye also love one another as i have loved you, also verse 12.14. And Psalm 75 1.10

Rocketqueen 03-26-2006 03:46 PM

Gods Almighty Love

GODS ALMIGHTY LOVE Is Greater Than Any Other Love AMEN AND AMEN Nobody Loves Ya Like The Lord Loves Ya, A Message Of Love That No Man Can Justify For His Children, St John 14 31.35 but a lot we cant understand from the words of a greater love but study is good On the New Commandment If God Be Glorified in him God Shall Also Glorify him Little Children yet a little while i,am with you ye shall seek me and as i said unto the jews whiither i go ye cannot come so now i say to you a new commandment i give unto you that ye love one another as i have loved you that ye also love one another as i have loved you, also verse 12.14. And Psalm 75 1.10

Rocketqueen 03-28-2006 12:26 AM

The Majesty Of The Lord

Pslam 93 THE LORD REIGNETH HE IS CLOTHED WITH MAJESTY THE LORD IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH Where With He Dressed Himself the world also is his That It Cant Be Moved Thy Throne Is Established Of Old Thou Art Everlasting The Floods Have Lifted Up O their Voice The Floods Lift Up Their Waves THE Lord Is On High Is Mighter Than The Noise Of Many Waters Yea The Mighty Waves Of The Sea Thy Testimonies Are Very Sure Holiness Becometh Thine House O Lord Forever

Rocketqueen 03-31-2006 11:52 AM

The Protection Of Our Youth

From The Law Of Christ, the Lord promised us a forever young spirt and to obtain it we must grow old in spirt before we our youth can fully obtain the law and the Life of christ so we became gray before we become forever young AMEN, From The Psalm 71 THE PRAYER OF THE AGED MAN IN THEE O LORD do i put my trust let me be never BE PUT TO CONFUSION Deliver Me In Thy Rifghteousness And Cause Me To Escape Incline thine Ear Unto Me Save Me Be Thou My Strong Habitation Whereunto I May Continually Resort Thou Hast Given Me Commandment To Save Me FOR THOU ART MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS Deliver Me O My God Out Of The Hand Of The Wicked Out Of The Hand Of The Unrighteous And The Cruel Man FOR THOU ART MY HOPE O LORD GOD thou Art My Trust FROM My Youth By Thee Have I Been Holdn Up From The Womb Thou Art Took Me Out Of My Mothers Tummy MY Praise Shall Be Continually Before Thee I,am As A Wonder Unto Many BUT THOU ART MY STRONG REFUGE Let My Mouth Be Filled With Thy Praise With Honour All Day CAST ME NOT OFF IN THE TIME OF OLD AGE FORSAKE ME NOT WHEN MY STRENTH FAILETH ME For Everything Comes Against Me ALL WEAPONS Will TRY To Form BUT NONE WILL CONQUER BECAUSE THE LORD IS WITH US, And Saying GOD HATH FORSAKEN US you need to try something else whats going on THE LORD IS WITH THEE GOD BE NOT FAR FROM THEE O MY GOD MAKE HAST FOR MY HELP Let Theme Confounded Let Theme Be Confused Who Seek The Secrets Of My Soul And Seek My Hurt But I Will Continually and will yet praise The Lord More And More I Will Go In Strenth Of The Lord Thy God I Will Make Mention Of Thy Righteousness Even Thine Only O God Thou Has Taught Me From My Youth And hirerto Have I Declared Thy Wondrous Works Now Also When I,am An Old And Gray Headed O GOD FORSAKE ME NOT Untill I Have Shown Thy Strenth Unto This Genration Thou Which Hast Shown Me Great And Sore Troubles Shalt Quicken Me Again And Shalt Bring Me Up from the depths of the earth THOU SHALT INCREASE MY COMFORT ON EVERYSIDE :bounce: We All Must Grow Old To Be Young, From Matt.13 11.17 [COLOR="RoyalBlue" Because It Is Given Unto You To Know The Mystries Of Your Youth And The Kingdom Of God But To Theme It Is Not Given For Whosever hath to him shall be given and he shall have more abundance but whosoever hath not from him shall be taken away even that he hath THEREFORE speak to theme in parables because they seeing see not and hearing they hear not and in theme is fufilled the prophecy OF EASAIAS which saith By Hearing Ye Shall Hear And Not Understand And Seeing Ye Shall Not Perceive FOR THIS PEOPLES HEART IS WAXED GROSS AND THEIR EARS Are Dull Of Hearing THE LORD YOUR GOD knows The People AND GOD IS THE GOD OF HIS PEOPLE AMEN and their eyes they have closed amen and of course at least at anytime they should see with thier eyes and should understand with thier heart and should be convereted and i should heal theme, REASON FOR THE PARABLES

Rocketqueen 04-03-2006 01:31 PM

Praise The Lord

FOR SOME depend on horses and chariots WE DEPEND ON GOD TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY For Who Can Speak Of His Blessings And Of All His Wonders GIVE THANKS unto the Lord For He Is Good Because His Mercy Is Forever let the house of aron now say that his mercy endures forever let theme now that fear the the lord say that his mercy endureth forever i called upon the lord in distress the lord answered me and set me in a large place THE LORD IS ON MY SIDE i will not fear what can man do to me The Lord Taketh My Part With Theme That Help Me Therefore Shall I see my desire upon theme that hate me it is better to trust in the Lord That To Put Confindence In Man It Is Better To Trus In The Lord Than To Put Confindence In Princes The Voice Of Rejocing And Salvation Is In The tabernacles of the righteous the right hand of the lord doeth valiantly I Shall Not Die But Live And Declare The Works Of The Lord The Lord Hath Chastend Me Sore But He Had Given Me Over To Death Open To Me The Gates Of Righteousness I Will Go Into Theme And I Will Praise The Lord This Gate Of The Lord into which The Righteous shall enter Pslam 1.18 1.20

metalchris25 04-06-2006 07:29 AM

"Turn your burdens over to the Lord, and He will take care of you.
He will never let the righteous person stumble."
Psalm 55:22

Rocketqueen 04-12-2006 10:50 AM

Amen And Amen And Amen!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY GOD THE GOD OF THUNDER THE GOD OF JUSTICE, THE GOD THAT BROKE PHAROHA AND ALL OF EYGPT, WHEN PHAROHA SAID UNTO THEE, MOSES YOUR GOD IS GOD AMEN YOUR GOD IS GOD, WE SERVE A GOD OF PERSISTIANCE, :bounce: AINT NO VALLEY TO LOW ENOUGH AINT A DARK CLOUD TO DARK ENOUGH NOT BROKEN VESSEL MY GOD CANT HEAL NOT A TRIAL TO BIG FOR HIM TO SAY IM WITH YOU HOLD ON TO ME, NOT A TEST THAT HE DOES NOT REMINDS HOLD ON TO ME AND CONSIDER IT NOT STARANGE AMEN THE GOD OF TRUTH WHO SEARCHES AND KNOWS ALL LETS GIVE GOD THE GLORY PRECIOUS BE THE WORD OF GOD, AS HE CARRYS US THROUGH THIS HOLDAY SEASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AMEN, ALL THIS IS COME UPON US, Yet Have We Not Forgotten Thee Neither HAVE WE DEALT Falsley In Thy Coveant OUR HEART IS NOT TURNED BACK NEITHER HAVE OUR STEPS DECLINED FROM THE WAY THOUGH THOU HAST SORE BROKEN Us In Place Of Dragons And Covered Us With The SHADOW OF DEATH IF WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE NAME OF OUR GOD AND OR STRECHED OUT OUR HANDS TO A STRANGE GOD WHOS HOLDETH US SHALL GOD NOT SEARCH US AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR KNOWETH THE SECRETS OF THY HEART, Yea For Thy Sake Are We Killed All The Day Long We Are Counted As As Sheep For The Slaughter AMEN MY GOD MY GOD JEHOVA GOD SWEET HOSANNA I WOULD RATHER BE COUNTED THAN AWAKETH ON HOUR ONE SECOND WITHOUT YA, AND YOUR TRUTH AND MERCY AND UNDERSTANDING

Rocketqueen 04-12-2006 11:17 AM

Tribute To John The Babtist

:D MY MAN :D Has This EASTER HOLDAY IS UPON US, AND THE TRIALS OF THE APOSTLES, AMEN, Down To The 1Cor.3.8 On Down To 20, Amen NOW YE ARE FULL NOW YE ARE RICH Ye Have Reigned As Kings Without Us And I Would To God Did Reign AMEN That We Also Might Reign Wit You For God I think That God Hath Set Forth Us The Apostles Last As it Were Apponited To death AMEN :bounce: For We Are Made A Spectale Unto The World And To The ANGELS And Unto Men :wtf: AMEN We Are Fools For Christ Sake But Ye Are Wise In Christ We are weak BUT THE LORD IS STRONG AMEN We Are Honourable But Yet Are Despised AMEN EVEN UNTO THIS this present hour we both hunger and thirst and are naked and are buffeted and have NO CERTIAN dwelling Place And Labour working with our own hands being reviled we bless being persecuted we suffer it being defamed we entreat we are made as the filth of the world and are the offscouring of all things unto this day i write not these things to ashame you but my beloved sons i warn you FOR THOUGH YE HAVE TEN THOUSAND in christ ye have not many fathers THE LORD SHALL BRING YOU TO REMEBERANCE Of My Ways as i tech everywhere and every church, NOW SOME ARE PUFFED AND CANT FIND THEIR WAY OUT OF TELEPHONE BOOTH HAAAAA but i will come to you shortly if the Lord Will AND WILL KNOW NOT THE SPEACH OF THEME which are puffed up BUT THE POWER FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT IN WORD BUT IN POWER What Will YE Shall I Come Unto You With A Rod Or LOVE AND IN THE SPIRT OF MEEKNESS AMEN

Rocketqueen 04-12-2006 11:52 AM

Back To John

Coming From Matt Ch.11 Now When John Had Heared In The Prison The Works Of Christ He Sent Two Of His Disciples And Said Unto Him Art Thou He That Should Come Or Do We Look For Another Jesus Anwsered And Said Unto Go And Show John Again Those Things which ye do hear and see the blind recceive their sight and the lame walk the lepers are cleansed and the deaf ears the dead are raised up the poor have the gospel preached to theme And bleesed is he whosoever shall not be Offended in me what went ye out in to the widerness to see A REED SHAKEN WITH THE WIND But What Went Ye Out For to See A MAN CLOTHED IN SOFT RAIMENT BEHOLD THEY WEAR SOFT CLOTHING ARE IN KINGS HOUSES BUT WHAT WENT YE OUT FOR TO SEE A PROPHET YEA I SAY UNTO YOU AND More Than A Prophet for this is he of whom it is written behold i send my messenger before thy face which shall prepare the way before thee verliy i say unto you among theme that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than john the babtist notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he and from the days of john the babtist untill now the kingdom of heaven sufferth violence and the the violent take it by force for all the prophets and the law prophesied untill John and if ye will receive it this is elias which was for to come he that hath ears to hear let him hear but whereunto shall i liken this genaration it is like unto children sitting in the markets and calling unto their fellows and saying we have piped unto you and ye have nhot danced we have mourned unto you and ye have not lamented for john came neither eating nor drinking and they say he hath a devil. the son of man came eating and drinking and they say behold a man gluttonous and a winebiber a friend of publicans and sinners BUT WISDOM IS JUSTFIED Of HER CHILDREN 1 COR 10.11.13 Now All These Things happend unto theme for examples and they are written for our Admonition upon whom the ends of the world are come wherefore let him that thinks he standeth take heed lest he fall there hath no temptation taken you but such as a common to man but GOD IS FAITHFUL Who Will Not Suffer You To Be Tempted Above That Ye Are Able But Will With The Temptation Also Make A Way To Escape That Ye May Be Able To Bear It Peter ch.1.6. Wherein ye greatley rejoice though now for a season if need to be ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations that The TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH BEING MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN OF GOLD THAT PERSHIETH Though It Be Tried With Fire AMEN!!!! 1 peter 4.12 BELOVED Think It Not A STRANGE Concering The Fiery Trial Which Is To Try You As Though Some Strange thing happend unto you BUT PRAISE Without Cease AMEN AND AMEN

Rocketqueen 04-18-2006 12:12 PM

The Story Or Parable Of A Man Drowning At Sea!!!

AMEN!!! two men went out to sea to fish off a boat One Could Swim The Other Could Not Swim ...You Bet Fell Of The Boat And Into The Rapid Sea The Man Who knew how to swim thought in that pulse of momeant Now we be a good time teach his friend how to swim as he screamed for help help me help me save my life and pull me in what are you doing trying to let me Die!!!! and as friend looked over the rapids as his friend was being tossed around in the rapid waves beging for him to save his life he crys back to him You My Friend Are Not Dying But Your Learning How To Swim just keep kicking and hold your breath and you will learn the hardway because it is the best way to learn And You Know I Can Save You At Any Time why are ye so fearful how is that ye have no faith. for you have called me friend And Friends Dont Let Friends Die!!!! study references St Mark Chapter 5

Rocketqueen 04-18-2006 12:21 PM

Lets Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

Who Can Acount All His Blessings AMEN LORD HOW are they increaed that trouble me many are they that rise up against me Many There Be Which Say Of My Soul,There Is No Help God. SELAH ..For Me My Glory And The Lifter Of Mine Head I Cried Unto The Lord With My Voice And He Heared Me Out Of His Holy Hill i laid me down and slept and wait upon my Lord slept i awaked for the Lord Sustained me i will not be afraid of 10 thounsand of people that have set themeselfs against me and round about me, Arise OH LORD Save Me O My God For Thou has smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone thou hast broken the the teeth of the Ungodly Salvation belongs unto The Lord psalm 3 1.8

Rocketqueen 04-28-2006 01:50 PM

Gods Always In Control

Message proverbs>>> 8.32.34

Rocketqueen 05-02-2006 02:15 AM

Praise God For Being God Amen!!!!

Woe Unto You that desire the day of the Lord, NAGPO really my comment to your poem RELGIOUS MEN!!! WOE UNTO YOU THAT DESIRE THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!! TO WHAT END IS IT FOR YOU The Day Of The Lord Is Darkness And Not Light AS A MAN DID FLEE FROM A LION And a bear met him or went into the house and leaned his hand on the wall and a serpent bit him shall not the day of the lord be darkness and not light even very dark and no brightness in it I HATE I DESPISE YOUR FEAST DAYS AND I WILL NOT SMELL IN YOUR SOLEMN ASSEMBLIES Though ye offer me burnt oferings and your meat offerings I WILL NOT EXCEPT THEME NEITHER WILL I REGARD YOUR PEACE OFFERINGS OF YOUR FAT BEASTS TAKE THOU AWAY FROM ME THE NOISE OF THY SONGS FOR I WILL NOT HEAR THE MELODY OF THY VIOLS BUT LET JUDGMENT RUN DOWN AS WATERS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AS A MIGHTY STREAM HAVE YE OFFERED ME SACRAFICES AND OFFERINGS IN THE WILDERNESS FORT YEARS, OH HOUSES OF ISRAEL YOUR IMAGES THE STAR OF YOUR GOD WHICH YE HAVE MADE FOR YOUR SELVES THEREFORE WILL I CAUSE YOU TO GO IN TO CAPTAVITY BEYOND DAMASCUS SAITH THE LORD WHOS NAME IS IN THE GOD OF HOST Amos 5.18 27

Rocketqueen 05-10-2006 01:07 PM

Praise Is The Best!!!!

When Words Cant Messaure And Clarity Cant Be Found, PRAISE HIM JUST PRAISE HIM FOR EVERYTHING AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!!!! FOR WHO IS GOD Save The Lord Or Who Is A Rock Save Our God It Is God That Girdeth Me With Strength And Maketh My Way Perfect He Maketh My Feet Like Hinds And Sets Me Upon High Places He Teacheth My Hands To War So That A Bow Of Steelo Is Broken In Mine Arms Tho Hast Also Given Me The SHIELD OF THY SALVATION AND THY RIGHT HAND HATH HOLDEN ME UP AND THY GENTLENESS Hath Made Me Great thou hast enlarged my steps under me that my feet did not slip I Have Pursed My Enemies And Overtaken Theme Neither Did I Turn Again Till They Were Consumed I Have Wounded Theme That They Were Not Able To Rise They Are Fallen Under My Feet For Tho Has Given Me Streneth UNTO THE BATTLE thou has Subdued under me those that Rose Against Me thou has also given me the Heads Of My Enemies That I Might Destroy Theme That Hate Me Without Cause They Cried But There Was None To Save Theme , THE Strangers Shall Fade Away and be afraid out o9f their close places THE LORD LIVETH AND BLESSED BE MY ROCK AND LET THE GOD OF MY SALVATION BGE EXALTED Great Delivereance Giveth He To His King And Showeth Mercy To His Anoitned And To His Seed Forever More!!! Psalm 19 31.50

Rocketqueen 05-10-2006 01:13 PM

REMEMBER The Word Unto Thy Servant Upon Which Thou Hast Caused Me To Hope This Is My Comfort In My Affliction FOR THY WORD HATH QUICKEND ME The Proud Have Had Me Greatly In Derision Yet Have I Not Declined From The Law I Remembered Thy Judgements Of Old O Lord And Have Comforted Myself Horror Hath Taken Hold Upon Me Because Of The Wicked Tha Forsake Thy Law Thy Statues Have Been My Songs In The House Of The Pilgrim Age I HAVE REMEMBERED THY NAME O LORD IN THE NIGHT AND HAVE KEPT THY LAW this I Had Because I Kept thy precepts Psalm 119,49 55

Rocketqueen 05-10-2006 01:26 PM

Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

I Hate Vain Thoughts But Thy Law Di I Love Thou Art My Hiding Place And My Shield I Hope In Thy Word Depart From Me Ye Evil For I Will Keep The Commandments Of My God Uphold Me Acording unto Thy Word That I May Live And Let Be Not Ashamed Of My Hope Hold Thou Me Up And I Shall Be Safe And I Will Have Respect Unto Thy Statues Always Thou Hast Trodden DOWN ALL O)F THEME THAT ERR, From Thy Statues For Their Deceit Is Falsehood Thou Puts Away All The Wicked Of The Earth like dross therefore I Love Thy Testimonies My FLESH TREMBLES FOR FEAR OF THEE And Im Afraid Of Thy Judgements Justice Leave Me Not Not To Mine Opressors Be Surley For Thy Serveant Good Let Not The Proud Oppress Me Mine Eyes Fail For Thy Salvation And For The Word Of Thy Righteousness Deal With Thy Servant Acording Unto Thy Mercy and teach me thy statues i,am thy servant give me understanding that i may know thy testimonies it is time for theeLord To Work For Thy Have Made Void Thy Law Therefore I Love Thy Commandments ABOVE GOLD YEA ABOVE FINE GOLD Therefore I Esteem All Thy Precepts Concering ALL THINGS TO BE RIGHT I Hate Every False Way psalm 119.113.128

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 01:14 PM

Praise God Almighty For Nothing Is Compared Unto Thee

Nothing Stood Before Nothing Stood After Him AND NOTHING EVER WILL He,s Love And Gudiance Follows His People, JOB CRIES OUT IN HIS AGONEY!!! Job 3 20.26 WHEREFORE is light given to him that is in misery and life unto the bitter soul which long for death but it cometh NOT AMEN :bounce: and dig for it more than for hid treasures, AMEN which rejoice exceedlingly And Are Glad When They Can Find The Grave Why Is the Light Gieven To A Man Whose Way Is Hid And Whom God Hath Hedged In For My Sighing Cometh Before I Eat And My Roarings Are Poured Out Like The Waters For The Thing which I Greatly Feared is come upon me which i was afraid of is come unto me, i was not in saftey neither was i quiet yet trouble came, In These Days And Hours Gods People Will Be Trialed With Fire And Left In Question As unto Job , BUT WE CANT LET GO WE MUST HOLD ON TO GOD AND LOVE HIM FOR HIS FIRE, For It Is So Easy TO PRAISE HIM ON THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN And Its So Easy To Question Him In The Valleys You May Find It Easier To Be Crazy And Fall Where You May AND PRAISE HIM AND PRAISE HIM AND HIS MERCY SHALL UPLIFT YOU, He Needs The Praise Of His People, Jesus Agony In Gethsemane, My Soul Is Exceeding Sorrowful Even unto death tarry ye here and watch with me O my Father If it Be possible let this cup pass from me, :bounce: it did,nt pass BUT MY GOD PAID THE PRICE FOR ALL OUR CUPS THAT WONT PASS :bounce: :bounce: GIVE ME A AMEN!!! IF YA KNOW THAT CUP Matt 26.38.39 IF So BE That We Suffer With Him That We May Also Be Glorfied FOR I RECON THAT THE SUFFRINGS Of This Present Time Are Not Worthy To Be COMPARED, With His Or His Glory Romans 8.16.19

Rocketqueen 05-17-2006 02:01 AM

Walking The Line !!!!

AMEN!!!!! How Many Know Yet Still WE GOT A GOD WHO WALKS THE LINE For us, And Even More So For His Babys AMEN , Like A Mama I never Seen One Hen Yet That Was All Sweet Nice And Forgiven UNTILL YOU GO MESSING WIT DEMS BABYS Amen Thats My Baby And He Did,nt Do That I did Not Raise HIM THAT AWAY AMEN!!! And YOU KInow You Lying Mama But You Love Dat Baby For Ye Would Give Men For Da Life Of That Child AMEN ..When We Ask Up On GOD And Yet Sometimes We Feel Un Worthy Because Thats The Way The World We Live In Today Has Made Feel And Lost The Concept Of God...And Shows No Light Of TheLove That He Has For Us Children His Children !!! GOD IS A SPIRT GOD IS THE SAVIOUR FOR ALL NEEDS OF OUR SOUL He Is More Than A Father He Is More Than GOD BUT HE IS ALSO A MOTHER , To The Motherless Souls Who Has Forgotten Or Knows NOT What THE Love OR THAT WALK THE LINE PROTECTION MOTHER TRULY IS AMEN!!! And It Sends A Rage And Sends A Fire Of Protection Without Eyes That Blame Without Eyes That Prouscute You BUT EYES THAT MADE YOU AND EYES THAT RAISED YOU TO BE Everything You Are Precious In His Sight No Matter What The World Tells You And How Labels You WE SERVE A GOD THAT DEFEND HIS OWNS And Nothing More Causes Wrath And Chaos And Storms In The World Today That We Our Seeing That THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF ANY WAY Water Floods Fire Rain THAN THE PAIN OF SEEING ONE OF HIS CHILDREN Without Shelter Without Love Without Knowing The GOD That Holds Theme So !!! So Without Words God Makes It Known I,am A God Wrath But More And More Again I Will Proove That I,am A God Of Love And I,am THE GOD OF MY CHILDREN!!! Amen And Amen FOR THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ , no man hath seen God At Any Time Except Through Out The Bible HIS VEIL WAS FIRE, John 1 16 17

Sincirr 06-03-2006 07:32 AM

though some of creedsister's posts are legnthy and take a while to digest, they are worth it cos they contain some serious wisdom. Thanks sis. For everything.:hugs:

I would love to hear from some of you of how you have had issues with your faith and if you have overcome that, how the heck you did it...perhaps i will put this in another thread so to avoid confusion tho...BRB!

Rocketqueen 06-05-2006 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
though some of creedsister's posts are legnthy and take a while to digest, they are worth it cos they contain some serious wisdom. Thanks sis. For everything.:hugs:

I would love to hear from some of you of how you have had issues with your faith and if you have overcome that, how the heck you did it...perhaps i will put this in another thread so to avoid confusion tho...BRB!

Yes I know It Sis Gets Bottled Up A Lot, With So Many Messages I Cant Really Keep Up With Theme, and a lot of theme comes here thanks for your comment :hugs: :hugs: WE SERVE A WISE GOD AMEN, i started this thread for wisdom truth And Holding On To God, Because Sometimes Nothing Can Move Us Or Make Us Understand THE THINGS AND THE TRIALS AND THE STAND STILLS THAT GOD TAKES US THROUGH, IN LIFE, And Sometimes Those Places Can Get Real Deep Or Silent And Let Alone The Life We Live That Sometimes We Feel Has Taken Away From God And His Purpose We Have Made Him Our Everything In Our Lifes AND SOMETIMES That Makes Us Feel, Like He Is Not Even Holding Us At All, And Its A Strange Place To Be In AND In Those Times We Never Know What God Is Doing Is He Going Reveal Past Present And Sometimes The Thing Want From God Is To Know Are Future AND GOD WILL ONLY TELL YOU TO HOLD ON TO HIM And Dont Let Go What May Uplift One Person May Not Uplift Another, But His Words Are ARE TRUTH And Never Changes, It Just All Depends On The Person And The Soul, Who Think They Can Be Reached No More, You See So Much In The World Today THE WORD OF GOD BEING CHANGED, Right Before Are Eyes Who Ever Adds Or Takes Away From My Words Their Names Shall Be Bloted Out, And In These Days And Hours Wise Men Of God Shall Fall Because Of The FALSE HOOD AND THE LIES That The World Is Showing TODAY!!! This Words Are Geniune We,ve Got ADDS SAYING The Truth Is Out There :mad1: MY SAVIOUR SAID BEFORE YOU I HAVE PLACED AN OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND SHALL BE OPEND SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE, how can the spirt of truth minster, With so many lies placed before A Lost Genaration HIS GENARATION The Chosen Of God, I Dont Judge The World Because GOD Knew Of All These Things, Before Now, AMEN AND MY GOD IS FAR AHEAD OF THEME, :bounce: :bounce: HE IS A WISE A GOD, And Shoes Up Only In The Hearts Of Those Who Can See Through The Wicked Ways Of The World And Feel And See Something This World Would Not Hear Or See And Their Baby Like Breathes Say God Could This Be You, A THE LORD IS VERY WISE AND STRONG IN JUDGEMENTS, To Protect His Children From The Ways Of The World, So He Keeps Theme Safe, And Along That Journey It Gets Hard GOD WAS FINSHIED WITH THE WORLD, BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS WAS SET, And Every Man And Every Creature Was Given Their Time, BUT TO HIS CHILDREN AND THEIR VOICE IS HIS VOICE And Their Clock Is Hes Clock And Will Up Hold Theme And Give Theme Life And Give Theme Chance To Be Heared AND REWIND FOREVER EVERYDAY!!! As The World Sleeps HIS REIGN IS FOREVER,

Rocketqueen 06-14-2006 02:43 AM

Prayer And The Golden Rule

AMEN, MATT 6.7.11 ASK, And It Shall Be Given Seek And and ye shall find knock and it shall be opend unto you FOR, everyone that asks he shall reciveth And he that seeketh shall findeth And To him That knocketh it shall be open AMEN, THE LORD YOUR GOD, Searches You And Knows You Better Than You Know Your Own Self HE ALSO MAY KNOW THE NEED BEFORE YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT IN YOUR NEED OF AMEN And Sometimes We Get Upset When WE Dont See That Need Fufiling In Our Lifes, Im Sure It Has Because We Sometimes Dont Know What We Our In Need Of Because We Are Only Wanting What We Want In Our Flesh We Our Refusing And Not Excepting The NEED THAT GOD IS FUFILING IN OUR LIFES, Because We Know It Not, OR What Man Is There Of You Whom If His Son Ask For Bread Will He Give Him A Stone Or If He Ask For Fish Will Give Him A Serpent IF YE Being Evil Know How To Give Good Things Unto Your Children HOW MUCH MORE SHALL YOUR FATHER WHICH IS HEAVEN GIVE GOOD THINGS TO THEME THAT ASK HIM, And It May Not All Ways Be What We Want, IF My Kid Were To Ask Me For CAKE And Chips After Eating A Tons Now To Make Him Happy I Would Give Him More BUT TO KNOW HE IS IN NEED OF A MORE NUTRIOUS SNACK I Would Give That To Him Instead NOW CONSIDER OUR NEEDS OUR FATHER Looks And Provides For Us In That Same Manner Although WE MAY NOT SEE OURSELFS HAS THE CHILD ASKING FOR CHIPS AND CAKE BUT WE SEE OURSELFS AS ADULTS And Grown Ups Thinking We Know What We Need, AMEN GOD PROVIDES US LOVE MERCY FAITH WISDOM STAND STILLS AND BLESSINGS GODS LOVE IS BASED ON ALL OF THESE THINGS, So At Times We May Being Praying For One Of These Things And Needing The Other FROM OUR FATHER AT THE TIME WE May Being Praying For A Renewel Of Our Faith And GODS WISDOM HE MAY BE PLANTING INSTEAD AND Vice Versa But How Do We Know All Of These Things How Can We Endure These Things WE MUST HOLD ON TO GOD, FOR HIS MERCY AND LOVES ENDURES FOREVER, Proverbs 3 3.6 LET NOT MERCY AND TRUTH FORSAKE THEE BIND THEM ABOUT THY NECK WRITE THEM UPON THE TABLE OF THINE HEART So Shalt Thou Find Favour And Good Understanding In The Sight Of God And Man, TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ASLL THINE HEART AND FALL NOT IN THE CONCLUSION OF THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE FLESH, IN ALL WAYS THAT IN THY WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT THY PATHS,

Rocketqueen 06-16-2006 03:17 AM

The Precious Armour

IS Strength And Power Everyday We Can Always Take Comfort In Its Truth AND Most Of All Its Saftey Matt.26 53.54 THINKEST Thou That I cannot Now Pray To My Father And He Shall Presenlty Give Me More Than Twelve Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FUFILLED That Thus Must Be, Everyday We Must Wait Upon The Lord Before We Wait Upon Ourselfs We Fail Ourselfs BUT HE NEVER WILL, HE THAT Dwelleth In The Secret Place Of The Most High Shall Abide Under The Shadow Of The Almighty I Will Say Of The Lord he is my refuge and my fortress my God in him will i trust Surley He Shall Deliver The From The Snare Of The Fowler And From The Noisome Pestlince He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers And Under His Wings Shall Thou Trust His Truth Shall Be Thy Shiled And Buckler Thou Shalt Not Be Afraid For The terror by night nor for the arrow that fileth by day Nor For The Pestlence That Walks In Darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at noon day A Thousand Shall Fall At Thy Side And ten Thousand at thy right hand But It Shall Not Come Nigh Only With Thine Eyes ShaltThou Behold And See The Reward Of The Wicked Because Thou Hast Made The Lord Which Is High My Refuge Even The Most High Thy Habitation THERE SHALL NO EVILBEFALL THEE there shall no evil plauge come nigh thy dwelling for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways Thou shalt tread upon the lion adder the young lion and the dragon SHALT THOU TRAMPLE UNDER FEET Because he hath set HIS LOVE upon me therefore will i Deliver Him I Will Set Him Upon High Because HE HATH KNOWN MY NAME HE Shall Call Upon Me And I Will Anwser Him i will be with him in trouble i will deliver him and honour him WITH Long Life will i satisfy him And show him My Salvation PSALM 91

Rocketqueen 06-18-2006 03:36 AM

Hey Gang!!! Judge Not,

I,ve Got Long Message JUDGE NOT, I just Cant Get,er All Typed, And Look In THE EYE, To See The Truth Of Gods Law AMEN Deal Bountifully With Thy Servant That I May Live And Keep Thy Word Open Thou Mine Eyes That I May Behold Wondrous Things Out Of THY LAW I,am Stranger In The Earth Hide Not Thy Comandments From Me My Sould Breaketh For The Longing That It Hath Unto Thy Judgements AT ALL TIMES, Psalm 119 17 20