CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I Miss Creed!!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8580)

HigherGirl 02-02-2005 06:40 PM

I Miss Creed!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry Steve!!!
I know you don't like the dorky, meaningless threads, :confused: But I had to get this out!! I drive to work every day listening to Creed, and I miss them.
I am having a moment.... :crying:

Ok, I'm better!!!!! :)

Ana4Stapp 02-02-2005 09:16 PM

I miss them too....

:smileyban

when you are with me
I'm free...
I'm careless...
I believe...

jammy123 02-03-2005 07:58 AM

me too.....

uncertaindrumer 02-03-2005 10:52 AM

I don't.

The Lithium 02-03-2005 04:57 PM

I guess I miss 'em too. But still; ALTER BRIDGE!!!

Trimontana 02-03-2005 05:04 PM

ALTER BRIDGE!!!!!
I Like to see Marshall Back and see they 4 so happy :D

The Lithium 02-03-2005 05:07 PM

Yeah, Alter Bridge is a happy band! "It's all about the fun" --Mark

Agent D 02-03-2005 05:12 PM

I was rockin' out to Higher while I was driving home from classes today...had the stereo blaring. Yeah...they really were an awesome band. But their music will exist forever and Alter Bridge is more than wicked. :D

Chase 02-03-2005 05:17 PM

I found myself listening to Creed today and was remembering the two amazing concerts I saw of them. I miss them too.

NeedforCreed 02-03-2005 11:53 PM

Second that on missing them. I might have to buy a second copy of MOP in case I wear the first one out.

titan9 02-04-2005 09:25 AM

I miss them, but I'm glad that now we'll be getting twice the amount of great music.:D Alter Bridge already delivered on that end, and hopefully Stapp will, too.

Scotts Angel 02-06-2005 12:25 AM

Yeah, I miss Creed too. I still listen to their music all the time. I must say I miss SCOTT the most. I will miss the really awesome shows they put on. :(

StappsSaviour 02-06-2005 11:11 PM

yea ill say most Creed fans will miss them and yea i miss scott 2! :( its really sad how they kicked him out tho! well not really but they left him by himself.... but Marks guitar licks are the best iv ever heard him! they are way better now hes in Alter Bridge... i guess now that he doesnt av Scott limiting his talents he can do what he wants! Afterall, he did write most of Alter Bridge's songs! I ove Mark! Hes my Idol! lolz

DekWannaBFlea 02-07-2005 02:40 AM

Move on.

uncertaindrumer 02-07-2005 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
Move on.

We now have a band with more talent than Creed and better music. Just let Creed rest in relative peace.

titan9 02-07-2005 09:05 AM

Quote:

Move on.

You know, just because you prefer Alter Bridge, it doesn't mean that others can't miss Creed.

Mulletman 02-07-2005 10:44 AM

Exactly. If you have nothing to say, dont bother. I dont like Alter Bridge and I've made that public, but just because I cant stand them doesnt mean that I am going into the AB threads and start running my mouth. Drop it or go away.

RMadd 02-07-2005 11:21 AM

yeah, I agree w/ Al & Titan. Don't start spreading shit in here. I'm an AB fan, but just b/c of that, it doesn't mean I can't miss Creed & I certainly have no intentions of starting shit just b/c of that.

DekWannaBFlea 02-07-2005 02:27 PM

Bands break up, its a fact, listen to the wonderful music they gave us, and move on. Who said i was trying to start something? Did I say to go listen to AB? I miss creed once in a while too, but pondering upon it to long makes things worse, generally. I miss RATM too, but i don't sit there and ponder, i move on.

titan9 02-07-2005 02:38 PM

Yeah, bands break up. Nobody is denying that. All we've said is that there are some(both fans who like Alter Bridge and those who do not) that miss Creed. I love the music that Alter Bridge has given us, and I'm sure I'll love the music that Stapp gives us. But does that mean that I don't miss Creed? No. I miss them, because they were an awesome band. People have a right to miss Creed. You can call that "hanging on the past" or "pondering it" but people still have a right to say they miss Creed. Do I dwell on Creed's break up? No. It's happened. But I still miss the music, and it's sad to think we're never going to get new music from those four guys, united as a band, again. We'll still get awesome music from Alter Bridge, we'll still get awesome music from Stapp(hopefully) but there are those who, no matter what the outcome, will miss Creed. It's only natural to miss your favorite band if they've broken up.

DekWannaBFlea 02-07-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Yeah, bands break up. Nobody is denying that. All we've said is that there are some(both fans who like Alter Bridge and those who do not) that miss Creed. I love the music that Alter Bridge has given us, and I'm sure I'll love the music that Stapp gives us. But does that mean that I don't miss Creed? No. I miss them, because they were an awesome band. People have a right to miss Creed. You can call that "hanging on the past" or "pondering it" but people still have a right to say they miss Creed. Do I dwell on Creed's break up? No. It's happened. But I still miss the music, and it's sad to think we're never going to get new music from those four guys, united as a band, again. We'll still get awesome music from Alter Bridge, we'll still get awesome music from Stapp(hopefully) but there are those who, no matter what the outcome, will miss Creed. It's only natural to miss your favorite band if they've broken up.

Too each his own then, i was mistaken to say move on. But IMO generally the best way to deal with a break up is to not dwell on it. But to find other music that can fill that void. I did, and i am happy i did.

titan9 02-07-2005 03:40 PM

Yes, I agree, you shouldn't dwell upon it too much. But that goes for alot of things, not just bands breaking up. Like you said, it's a good thing to find music to fill the void, however, you still can't completely fill that void. Or at least quite a few people can't.(me included) You're still going to miss that band, particularly if they were your favorite band. You can find other bands to listen to, but you'll still have a void that really can't be completely filled. That's good to hear that you've found something to fill that void, though.

RMadd 02-07-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

Too each his own then, i was mistaken to say move on. But IMO generally the best way to deal with a break up is to not dwell on it. But to find other music that can fill that void. I did, and i am happy i did.

i agree w/ you. but you (and others) need not come into the Creed Talk threads if all you're gonna do is bash Creed and, namely, Stapp. You might not like it that people haven't moved on, but just accept the fact that they haven't and that, as you say, it is a case of 'to each his own.' I'm sure people feel attacked at times, most certainly when others who proclaim themselves to have moved on and tell them to do the same. It's quite condescending.

AndrewFromABRox 02-07-2005 09:37 PM

I was listening to MOP today and I like CReed a heck of a lot, but Alter Bridge rocks my world right now.

Ana4Stapp 02-08-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer

We now have a band with more talent than Creed and better music. Just let Creed rest in relative peace.

I really don't understand why you are here! Stop to bashing CREED and specially SCOTT STAPP. If you don't like Creed and prefer AB, okay, but there's a lot of people here that love Creed. No one here is bashing Alter Bridge, so stop to bashing Creed/Stapp. This is a comunity of CREED fans. Don't you know this? Creed 's 4EVER!!!
We are one,
We are strong,
the more you hold us down
the more we press on

RMadd 02-08-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp

We are one,
We are strong,
the more we press on

el yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

uncertaindrumer 02-09-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I really don't understand why you are here! Stop to bashing CREED and specially SCOTT STAPP. If you don't like Creed and prefer AB, okay, but there's a lot of people here that love Creed. No one here is bashing Alter Bridge, so stop to bashing Creed/Stapp. This is a comunity of CREED fans. Don't you know this? Creed 's 4EVER!!!
We are one,
We are strong,
the more we press on

Calm down. I liked Creed. I still like Creed. I was most certainly not bashing Creed. I think Creed put out a great album (MOP), and also put out some good songs on their other albums. I wasn't saying Creed sucked or anything like that, just that now we have Alter Bridge who is even better than Creed. That isn't bashing Creed. I know Creed was most people's (on this site, I mean) favorite band, I just don't see why we can't enjoy what came out of it and move on.

I mean, for all intensive purposes, Creed breaking up seems like a GREAT thing for Creed fans. I mean, now you get two for the price of one. Alter Bridge rocks, and if you liked Stapp, I guess you will probably like what he comes out with, hence you get twice as many songs. Plus, Creed was collapsing under their own weight and would have probably come out with a sub-par album anyway had they continued.

And I have not bashed Stapp. I would tell anyone who asks that I don't like him, but I have never gone onto any Creed or Stapp message board just to bash him. Saying you don't like someone is entirely different from bashing him. If I were to say "I don't like Green Day", that would be different than saying "Green Day are the suckzors, they make crappy music, everything sounds the same, they are such posers". In the same way, I have said I don't like Stapp but I have never bashed him on a board full of Stapp fans. In fact I have said I think he has a good voice and, some of the time, good lyrics.

You may not understand this, but while this is a Creed message board, it is also a MESSAGE BOARD. Someone says they miss Creed and I say why, we now have another great (better, IMO) band. Plus, Stapp fans even get him as well. There is not a problem with that. What I have said is in no way rude and is not out of line. If I have a differing opinion and I state it respectfully, for you to claim that I am being ridiculous is even worse.

I like Creed, so I come to a Creed board. Just because I don't WORSHIP them doesn't mean I can't come here. There were a lot of things about Creed that (*GASP*) were not perfect. In fact, there were quite a few things. There is no problem with mentioning those things. No band is perfect and to claim they are is ridiculous. Creed definitely was not perfect and just because this is a Creed board doesn't mean it is taboo to possibly acknowledge that.

I would have abslutely no problem if someone mentioned AB's flaws on an AB message board as logn as they weren't horribly rude. And if they even LIKED AB than I DEFINITELY wouldn't have any problem. If they want to say that Alter Bridge needs to stop being so predictable (verse/chorus/verse/chorus/interlude/solo/chorus), that is perfectly fine. If they want to say that some of the songs sound alike, fine by me. It's their opinion, and if they state it without being rude, then so be it. Heck, it might even (amazingly) stimulate an interesting conversation.

But all of this is MEANLINGLESS because I never even bashed CREED! I merely said let them rest in relative peace, as we now have a better band. There is nothing wrong with that. Bands come to an end. We got luckier than most and got a great band and possibly Stapp's "solo career" if he ever decides to get to work.

I really don't see what your problem is.

Ana4Stapp 02-09-2005 01:13 PM

:o

Sorry guy,

It was not my intention to be rude with you, but I'm a little sick of people bashing Creed and much more, Stapp. In my opinion they were an awesome band.This is the point.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 02-09-2005 01:44 PM

I've been listening to Creed alot here lately. AlterBridge has their place don't get me wrong, I think Myles is extremely talented and has an awesome voice, but they will never be as big as Creed. I like Alterbridge's music but it doesn't stick with me like Creed's music. Another thing I've been pondering as a former front man back in the day any song I wrote to me was like my child, not to be able to perform my music is like taking my kids away. If I were Mark and Flip and Brian I would miss my Creed songs, I couldn't just say I'm never going to play that again, After all that is why everyone knows who you are in the first place. For those of you who are going to bash me , go ahead.

HigherGirl 02-09-2005 06:19 PM

Ok, No more Creed bashing.....

Isn't CREED the reason we are all joined together here today????????????????????????

Mulletman 02-09-2005 06:41 PM

I thought it was for the nookie?

HigherGirl 02-09-2005 06:43 PM

:nutty:

RMadd 02-10-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I thought it was for the nookie?

man, that's what's kept me here so long

i wish.......

crest tattoo 02-27-2005 07:56 PM

Great, I was really hoping it was just me, but I see that others are missing Creed too. I think it's the spring fever. Something about this time of year reminds me of windows rolled down with LOUD music. I think when you live in the Midwest, it's called de-thawing your brain.
I do really, really miss Creed though. Not saying I don't like AB. I really do, but I'll always be a Creed fan first. :D

titan9 02-28-2005 12:47 PM

Yesterday I heard Creed twice on the radio.(My Sacrifice and WTLF) That's rare nowadays, but it was great to hear those songs again. As much as I love Alter Bridge, I still miss Creed.

scrit 02-28-2005 05:57 PM

Yes, creed was and is my favorite band. But now alterbridge is my second favorite, and who knows what stapp's stuff will be like. Plus Alter bridge allowed me to discover other great bands like the mayfield four, and submersed since they toured with them. I probably would never have known about those bands had it not been for alterbridge. But still I reeeeaaaally miss creed.

crest tattoo 03-02-2005 08:06 PM

That voice, Stapp's, it's so soothing. I admit, I wasn't a huge fan of Myles at first. It was the live concert that changed that, and I really like Myles and his personality. He's a great performer! I don't want AB to fail, but I want Creed to come back :confused: :confused: :confused:

NeedforCreed 04-17-2005 04:28 AM

Wow, the local stations here have been playing the hell out of Creed this weekend! Even playing a double shot at times. Took me back to the time when I first started getting into Creed and got hooked on them. Too bad we can't have AB and Creed both.

Ana4Stapp 04-17-2005 11:29 AM

Wednesday I saw Creed - (My Sacrifice -video) on a local TV program and I realized even though I really love AB and Stapp (hope for his best) I miss Creed so much... :( as for Creed come back :it has no chance whatever...

crest tattoo 04-17-2005 02:29 PM

I agree totally with you. I wish we could have both, because I am so enjoying Myles now too. But Scott's voice is incredible. I can't wait till his single comes out.