CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hidden Track (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11782)

TheGreatDivide 09-14-2007 09:28 PM

Hidden Track

Supposedly theres a hidden y track called We Don't Care At All. Only on the UK cd any truth

adparaiki 09-15-2007 06:23 AM

Re: Hidden Track

What album is this supposed to be on?

J.T. 09-15-2007 08:53 AM

It's the UK bonus track on Alter Bridges new album Blackbird. The US gets a bonus track too...might not be on the CD, though. It could be an iTunes thing or maybe on a soundtrack. But yeah We Don't Care At All will be on UK versions.

Dogstar 09-17-2007 07:25 PM

Heh, that's an interesting title.

TheGreatDivide 09-27-2007 09:57 AM

The US title is called Damage Done

Finaldecision 09-27-2007 04:17 PM

So far, there seem to be three or four bonus tracks that will come on different versions and CDs:

"We Don't Care At All" on Blackbird UK version
"(The?) Damage Done" on Blackbird US version
"New Way To Live" on Rise Today UK Single

RMadd 09-27-2007 04:23 PM

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

J.T. 09-27-2007 04:56 PM

Damage Done sounds cooler than the other two. :p

titan9 10-01-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
The US title is called Damage Done

Yep, I can confirm that. I've heard the whole CD and this is indeed the bonus track and a pretty good one at that.

guitardude1985 10-01-2007 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Yep, I can confirm that. I've heard the whole CD and this is indeed the bonus track and a pretty good one at that.

How is the overall feel for this album? As good or even better than ODR? Crazy solos?

titan9 10-01-2007 07:14 PM

There are solos on several songs, including a couple of really memorable ones. I have only listened to the CD once all the way through, and my initial impression is that it's a ton better than ODR. ODR was a CD that, while it was amazing for a while, it kinda got old and predictable. You know what I'm saying? It didn't have the huge staying power a CD like "My Own Prison" had. But this new CD, man, it's like what "My Own Prison" was for Creed. It's a CD that won't get old and is simply amazing. It's diverse, original and very cool.

J.T. 10-01-2007 10:02 PM

Yep...the album leaked.

Total pandemonium over at abb.net, though, lol.

I think I'll just wait it out until October 9th...I'm glad I ignored that link. =D

titan9 10-01-2007 10:25 PM

I'm weak, I couldn't wait, lol. Over 3 years since the first one, so when I saw the link, I had to click it. I'll be buying a couple of copies of the CD when it comes out, plus I will be going to see the band live on November 23 and buying some merch. Gotta support the band.

Muad'Dib 10-02-2007 09:52 AM

1st listen and to be honest I didn't enjoy it that much, found myself bored and wanting to skip tracks. Maybe due to the hope I had they were going to put out something heavy and different sounding to ODR/Creed but so far its just sounding like your standard radio rock.

J.T. 10-02-2007 01:04 PM

Well...I gave in and got the album...and I'm glad I did. It's AMAZING! I will definitely be buying the album on the release date, I just wanted to hear it a few days early.