CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Political Banter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   "Americans kill dozens of prisoners" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10549)

Ana4Stapp 02-26-2006 12:46 PM

Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
that doesn't mean it's failed. it's not as easy as we may have initially hoped, but simple not finding one person, versus removing a fair amount of the oppressive social structure imposed by a radical sect of "Islam." Hmmm...... which would you prefer?

Well...I remember your governement saying the reason to invade Afeghanistan was to catch Osama-and of course to end terrorism that was spread after september 11 by Al-QAEDA..."

" not finding one person"

I cant believe in you saying it Ryan...:eek:

Because even Chase will agree that Osama is very far from a 'one person'. He is (unfortunately) THE person. Dont forget it...Bush, by the way didnt forget it...

And Im unaware of the new structure Afghanistan has these days...what I really know is a country extremely miserable and destroyed by the war that btw your country started, so its a very very distant from the positive image you are trying to paint.

And its not what I prefer... of course me as you (I think) prefer PEACE. PEACE instead of war.

RMadd 02-26-2006 01:44 PM

sorry... typo: I meant to say "but simply not finding one person, versus...." By this, I meant that I'm more glad that the Taliban's gone than I am worried that Osama's still at large. What's he done in the past 4 1/2 years? Put out a few videos every now and then? They might as well release those singles and play those videos on VH1........

RMadd 02-26-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
And Im unaware of the new structure Afghanistan has these days...what I really know is a country extremely miserable and destroyed by the war that btw your country started, so its a very very distant from the positive image you are trying to paint.

That's fairly ill-informed. Here's how it went down:
+ US forms NATO following WWII to help defend Western Europe from the Commie bastards in the USSR.
+ 50+ years later, alliance still in tact (plus more members), even though USSR is no more.
+ Taliban extremists attack United States in 2001.
+ NATO says, "Hold the phone! You're attacking a member of our alliance! That means we all kick your ass. Die, motherfuckers!"
+ NATO kicks Taliban out of Afghanistan.
+ Years later, people confuse details of Iraq War & Afghanistan.

Ana4Stapp 02-26-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

That's fairly ill-informed. Here's how it went down:
+ US forms NATO following WWII to help defend Western Europe from the Commie bastards in the USSR.
+ 50+ years later, alliance still in tact (plus more members), even though USSR is no more.
+ Taliban extremists attack United States in 2001.
+ NATO says, "Hold the phone! You're attacking a member of our alliance! That means we all kick your ass. Die, motherfuckers!"
+ NATO kicks Taliban out of Afghanistan.
+ Years later, people confuse details of Iraq War & Afghanistan.

Some points:

1) Im not confusing Iraq with Afghanistan at all!

2) I have the knowledge of this alliance

3) Even though I didnt comment it on my previous post (actually I forgot to add it) the war in Afeghanistan started like a response of US to the attacks in 11/9...I remember saying in this forum that I can understand US invade Afeghanistan because America was attacked first...but dont agree with it, of course.

4) But in fact, this invasion clearly contributed to destroy even more Afeghanistan...you cant deny it....can you?

RMadd 02-26-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

what I really know is a country extremely miserable and destroyed by the war that btw your country started

my NATO post was in regards to this statement of yours. you seemed to be insinuating that the U.S. really had no reason at all to go into Afghanistan, and that, furthermore, we were the only ones who went in. with Afghanistan, that couldn't be farther from the truth. We did not start it. If you attack the state that has the most powerful military in the world, which also happens to be a member of a sizable alliance, you would be very naive to think that there won't be some kind of response.

Ana4Stapp 02-26-2006 02:29 PM

Quote:

my NATO post was in regards to this statement of yours. you seemed to be insinuating that the U.S. really had no reason at all to go into Afghanistan, and that, furthermore, we were the only ones who went in. with Afghanistan, that couldn't be farther from the truth. We did not start it. If you attack the state that has the most powerful military in the world, which also happens to be a member of a sizable alliance, you would be very naive to think that there won't be some kind of response.

I said your country started this war --which is true, but I know that US started the war because America was attacked/provoked first by terrorists in september 11. This is also true. Im not denying it.

I never said US had no reason to go into Afeghanistan, sorry if you got it wrong. Actually i think US had no reason to invade Iraq, but I do admitt that with Afeghanistan is another thing...I understand US reason but still dont agree with this war.

Im not naive, Ryan...actually Im very far from it ( specially considering my age...lol) but I think is naive to think that war in Afeghanistan didnt fail.

Chase 02-27-2006 02:52 AM

Quote:

Well...I remember your governement saying the reason to invade Afeghanistan was to catch Osama-and of course to end terrorism that was spread after september 11 by Al-QAEDA..."

" not finding one person"

I cant believe in you saying it Ryan...:eek:

Because even Chase will agree that Osama is very far from a 'one person'. He is (unfortunately) THE person. Dont forget it...Bush, by the way didnt forget it...

And its not what I prefer... of course me as you (I think) prefer PEACE. PEACE instead of war.

Afghanistan is not destroyed by the war. My best friend just put his life on the line trying to defend the freedoms of those Afghans. The same Afghans who were oppressed by the Taliban regime. They have a good leader in Hamid Karzai and have been relatively stable since the fall of their former regime. If you're unaware about the current situation, then I encourage you to do some research. I have heard the first hand accounts from people who have been there. The Taliban funded 9/11, oppressed millions of Afghans, and were a safe haven to Al Qaeda operatives. These bastards not only attacked the United States, but humanity. We had to defend ourselves.

Chase 02-27-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

I said your country started this war --which is true, but I know that US started the war because America was attacked/provoked first by terrorists in september 11. This is also true. Im not denying it.

I never said US had no reason to go into Afeghanistan, sorry if you got it wrong. Actually i think US had no reason to invade Iraq, but I do admitt that with Afeghanistan is another thing...I understand US reason but still dont agree with this war.

Im not naive, Ryan...actually Im very far from it ( specially considering my age...lol) but I think is naive to think that war in Afeghanistan didnt fail.

If the biggest attack on Brazil's soil took place tomorrow how would you feel? If one state funded those attacks what would you want your government to do? Sit there and not respond? I'm sorry Ana, but it is naive to think that responding with force would not send a message to not only that nation, but to the rest of the world. Attacking freedom comes with a price. Many Americans are willing to die to protect freedom. 9/11 affected the whole world, and not just America.

"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."-Admiral Yamamoto, Commander of the Japanese Fleet following the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Ana4Stapp 02-27-2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
If the biggest attack on Brazil's soil took place tomorrow how would you feel? If one state funded those attacks what would you want your government to do? Sit there and not respond? I'm sorry Ana, but it is naive to think that responding with force would not send a message to not only that nation, but to the rest of the world. Attacking freedom comes with a price. Many Americans are willing to die to protect freedom. 9/11 affected the whole world, and not just America.

"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."-Admiral Yamamoto, Commander of the Japanese Fleet following the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Are you blind or something Chase? Did you really read my reply to Ryan????
I said that I understood US invading Afeghanistan because America was attacked FIRST. This is what I said. But like always you try to change my words here...

Just to you remember:
Quote:

I never said US had no reason to go into Afeghanistan, sorry if you got it wrong. Actually i think US had no reason to invade Iraq, but I do admitt that with Afeghanistan is another thing...I understand US reason but still dont agree with this war

You are the only one here who is naive...if not...answer me that: what was the reason of september 11 attacks?

Chase 02-27-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Are you blind or something Chase? Did you really read my reply to Ryan????
I said that I understood US invading Afeghanistan because America was attacked FIRST. This is what I said. But like always you try to change my words here...

Just to you remember:

You are the only one here who is naive...if not...answer me that: what was the reason of september 11 attacks?

The reason? It was the goal of Islamic extremist to attack our way of life. Why are you asking me that? Are you convinced that they were justified in murdering 3,000 innocent people?

eusebioCBR 02-27-2006 02:54 PM

I think Bin Ladden was pissed about American troops being on sacred Arabian soil to protect the oil interests of the royal family:confused:

Ana4Stapp 02-27-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Afghanistan is not destroyed by the war. My best friend just put his life on the line trying to defend the freedoms of those Afghans. The same Afghans who were oppressed by the Taliban regime. They have a good leader in Hamid Karzai and have been relatively stable since the fall of their former regime. If you're unaware about the current situation, then I encourage you to do some research. I have heard the first hand accounts from people who have been there. The Taliban funded 9/11, oppressed millions of Afghans, and were a safe haven to Al Qaeda operatives. These bastards not only attacked the United States, but humanity. We had to defend ourselves.

I can see them 'relatively stable' here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4457876.stm

Its interesting ...how a miserable and opressed country by Taliban cant be destroyed by the war? I mean, wars clearly destroy countries in all meanings the word destruction has...so why US now is helping to 'rebuilt' Afghanistan if it wasnt destroyed? :rolleyes:

bilal 02-27-2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Thats true that america became victim of terrrorism.............but dayer are ways of responding and reacting........... i mean............. ok ...........Taliban were protecting osama bin laden........fine..............and i am not into discussin wether Osama is behind the attacks or its just a false puppett or sort of a escape goat for America.......( kindly open ur mind and just TRY to consider this ......atleast try man..i know its hard for any body) ..... i mean......its hard for me to actually believe that the worlds most strongest and sofisticated techonology cant locate a person for all this time.......... imean BIll Clinton did fired a tomhawk missile during his presidency term.........dat landed quite close to where OSama was and dat was some few years earlier to September 11................ why to invade a country and kill its already devestated people , be willing to kill 1000sd of civilians .( and no one can deny dat this did not happened).......just for what...........to find a person to .... to punishh one suspect.............therer is no logic in it for me........

u might say.... " hey ... there the one who started..." ........ read history man.......these things take centuries to build.......... its the actions over centuries that lead an entire nation to develop hatred ........... and America's hands are not clean at all!!!!!........................

i mean....TAliban dudes...........no matter how much hate dey had for America............. werent they also human beings........... created by same God...............dey hated America alrigh........why????........... if dat was all misunderstanding and they had no reason at all for the hatered....( u might again blame "islamic extemism for the hate"...... thats the biggest sppoff of the century)...........cant dat be cured.................. i mean .....why does USA alaways adopt the policy of "Kill em' all""...............damn............ i mean is dat the only cure.............. "Kill em' all""....................damn ......dats was all left to do............"Kill em' all""..............

innocent always pays the price in this dirty business of WAR............many innocent died on the day of Sept 11 .................10 times more died in AFghanistan tryin to compensate for shattered ego of worlds most powerfull nation.............. to me life of an AFghan refugee..........is no less valuable then a life of an innocent office goin American.........both have equal rights to live..........and That is something THat is the very first casualty of WAR...............Innocent dies..............thats what happens....... and if u believe that an AFghanistani person has no hatered for America after what they did in their country............thhen ur very wrong my dear friend............ cause i intract with these people almost daily.........1000 sd of refugees still live in PAkistan...........and i have heard therir stories many timnes........some have lost brothers..........some lost thire kids.........i have seen beggging kids........who are molested everyday and night cause they fleeed from the War and are know living homeless in my country.......living and dying in streets.........Pakistan being it self ecnomically low........cant help em all...........

Ana4Stapp 02-27-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Thats true that america became victim of terrrorism.............but dayer are ways of responding and reacting........... i mean............. ok ...........Taliban were protecting osama bin laden........fine..............and i am not into discussin wether Osama is behind the attacks or its just a false puppett or sort of a escape goat for America.......( kindly open ur mind and just TRY to consider this ......atleast try man..i know its hard for any body) ..... i mean......its hard for me to actually believe that the worlds most strongest and sofisticated techonology cant locate a person for all this time.......... imean BIll Clinton did fired a tomhawk missile during his presidency term.........dat landed quite close to where OSama was and dat was some few years earlier to September 11................ why to invade a country and kill its already devestated people , be willing to kill 1000sd of civilians .( and no one can deny dat this did not happened).......just for what...........to find a person to .... to punishh one suspect.............therer is no logic in it for me........

u might say.... " hey ... there the one who started..." ........ read history man.......these things take centuries to build.......... its the actions over centuries that lead an entire nation to develop hatred ........... and America's hands are not clean at all!!!!!........................

i mean....TAliban dudes...........no matter how much hate dey had for America............. werent they also human beings........... created by same God...............dey hated America alrigh........why????........... if dat was all misunderstanding and they had no reason at all for the hatered....( u might again blame "islamic extemism for the hate"...... thats the biggest sppoff of the century)...........cant dat be cured.................. i mean .....why does USA alaways adopt the policy of "Kill em' all""...............damn............ i mean is dat the only cure.............. "Kill em' all""....................damn ......dats was all left to do............"Kill em' all""..............

innocent always pays the price in this dirty business of WAR............many innocent died on the day of Sept 11 .................10 times more died in AFghanistan tryin to compensate for shattered ego of worlds most powerfull nation.............. to me life of an AFghan refugee..........is no less valuable then a life of an innocent office goin American.........both have equal rights to live..........and That is something THat is the very first casualty of WAR...............Innocent dies..............thats what happens....... and if u believe that an AFghanistani person has no hatered for America after what they did in their country............thhen ur very wrong my dear friend............ cause i intract with these people almost daily.........1000 sd of refugees still live in PAkistan...........and i have heard therir stories many timnes........some have lost brothers..........some lost thire kids.........i have seen beggging kids........who are molested everyday and night cause they fleeed from the War and are know living homeless in my country.......living and dying in streets.........Pakistan being it self ecnomically low........cant help em all...........

Im glad you are here posting these rational comments. ;)

bilal 02-27-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Are u willing to let a foriegn invading army to kill ur dad.......murdur ur mother............kill all ur kids........... destroy ur home.........put u in a container used as a jail cause ur country dont have any place left to hold prisoners...... u and other captives are shittin and bleeding on each other faces cause the place is too cramped.......... ur wife gets rapped cause there is no law and order left as TAliban forces are scatteered or eliminated and guns and ammunition is all over the country.........and in THE END ur told that this was the price u have paid..... to achieve goals and objectives that wearnt really ur own..................... just imagine that dude............

History takes many years and eliments to create.......... WHat MADE TALIBAN..........wehrer the heck they came from..............??? i would have loved to end my post here and wait to see ur reply CHASE.......but let me continue onn......imagine this..........if all of the cops of any of ur city are evacuated...........lets say of NEW YORK................. and its announced that no police or any law inforcement activiy wiil ltake palce for say 3 days............. just imagine what will happen to ur beautify city............... let me tell me you what will happpen.......... all the shops will be robed.......... murder will take place in every corner of streets............ no one will feell safe..................??? and simmmilar kinda things......... and u will agree with dat............. guns have always been a problem for US public.............havent it been????................ when Soviets were humiliated and defeated in AFghanistan ......... by gorrila war fare of Afghani civiliiians turned freedom fighters ...........(of cource with the help of US intelligence and arms supllied..............) what happpend next............AMerica never returned to Afghanistan till after shocks of September 11.......... they just left AFghanistan on its own............. no government ............no system..............only AMMunition .........tanks ( just for your information........... only the tyres left used by Russian army trucks and then abandoned in afghanistan are still bein used today to make a special type of shoe........ actally its a slipper kinda shoe and i love it........its cool lokin and i only wear that.......its actually tyre sole with leather straps on top.....its hand made.......and believe me...the left feet shoe never matches in size and width with the right one.....damn its hand made)............... devestated people............. no infra structure......... u can imagine the horrible state of crime and disorder in such a place........... if TAliban werent formed.........at that time............... as a form of government and controlling body............ my dear freind.......there would'nt have had any AFghanistan left.........all the balme would have been passed on to Soviets..........but Taliban cAme in to existance..............and they formed there governemtn....ofcource not a democratic...........and of cource opppresive indeeed my firend ...ur right here............. but it wwas the need of the hour.............world never made anny connection with afghanistan afterwards..........no........... only sanctions and more sanctions........... my freind Chase......the people of Afghanistan have had a terrrible history .....u gotta check it out first................ every kid born in hte last 30 years....under the shawdow of war and terror......... and eventually became TAliban............ and u expect them no to harbur enemy of USA................. taliban thought they will again get a gorrila warfare in mountains............and they thought they can beat USA............. poor chaps............... all they ever saw were bombs and bombs and......still more bombs...........the most synical thing ever built...........

trust me bro....... ..... and do correct ur self bro.......... Talibans werent not responsible with Septembe 11 attacks..... they only harboured OSama bin laden........... no one knew how a gguy who never flew an airlinner before could manuver planes in to building.........( my cousin is a pilot of air bus kinda plane and he tells dat no one but an expert could manuver that 747 bitch to a building) and four succesive planes......... that it self is a sepearte debate not relevent to the topic here.....but trust me bro...........NEVER SUPPORT WAR.........DONT MAKE THIS MISTAKE THAT HAS ONLY DEVISTATION AND MISREY TO OFFER..........