CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 05-02-2007 01:00 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
I feel like ive been given justice.........all of last years suffering, mental torture, strain, tears and struggles has all been looked after. I can now put my hands up and say "Im a happy person". I could cry with happiness if i only could remember how to.........

you know what GrafiTTied.... thats the exact feeling that i want to have... exactly that one.... reminds me of a movie where... hehe... it feels like your sitting inside McDonalds or something....eating your burger ....... and I am standing in the street..... looking through the window....watching every bite you take of that burger....:D damn!

hey.. peace!

Sincirr 05-03-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

I feel like ive been given justice.........all of last years suffering, mental torture, strain, tears and struggles has all been looked after. I can now put my hands up and say "Im a happy person". I could cry with happiness if i only could remember how to.........

wow. cool.

GrafiTTied 05-03-2007 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
you know what GrafiTTied.... thats the exact feeling that i want to have... exactly that one.... reminds me of a movie where... hehe... it feels like your sitting inside McDonalds or something....eating your burger ....... and I am standing in the street..... looking through the window....watching every bite you take of that burger....:D damn!

hey.. peace!

Here you can have my burger......how about some cookies to go along with? what about a ferrari? Would you like a Ferrari too? :dancing:

Sincirr 05-04-2007 09:56 AM

You know what...I am so sick of being single...but I am SO SICK OF MEN!

eh.....no offence guys...
:flee:

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2007 02:37 PM

Got my haircut last night and it looks pretty good;)

bilal 05-04-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
You know what...I am so sick of being single...but I am SO SICK OF MEN!

eh.....no offence guys...
:flee:

oh yes... me too..... :D ... i am sick of men too... and you know what.... i see one in the mirror every day!!!!! :eek: .... hey... wait a minute.... thats me .... :mad1: ....

Ana4Stapp 05-04-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
oh yes... me too..... :D ... i am sick of men too... and you know what.... i see one in the mirror every day!!!!! :eek: .... hey... wait a minute.... thats me .... :mad1: ....

lol :D

Joining the section "Im sick of" ...thinking about someone

eusebioCBR 05-04-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
lol :D

Joining the section "Im sick of" ...thinking about someone

Good idea, STOP THINKING!:nutty:

Ana4Stapp 05-04-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
Good idea, STOP THINKING!:nutty:

;)

HeavensOnFire 05-05-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Here you can have my burger......how about some cookies to go along with? what about a ferrari? Would you like a Ferrari too? :dancing:

i need one of those but not a ferrari , he dont need one all though i would like to buy him a cadilac

GrafiTTied 05-05-2007 12:57 PM

why buy a cadilac when you can have a ferrari......or even better......a lambhorgini!

HeavensOnFire 05-05-2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

why buy a cadilac when you can have a ferrari......or even better......a lambhorgini!

anything with wheels and a motor is fine with me im not really big fan of worldy goods :D ,

bilal 05-05-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
i need one of those but not a ferrari , he dont need one all though i would like to buy him a cadilac

:hugs:

Quote:

well.... cadilac has got something......even over anything like a ferrari or lambhorgini.... :D

Ana4Stapp 05-05-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

anything with wheels and a motor is fine with me im not really big fan of worldy goods :D ,

same here:D

Sincirr 05-06-2007 08:40 AM

Quote:

Yeah well...air conditioning is one worldly luxury that I would add to the car anyways hehehehe~!