CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 03-11-2007 07:54 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

just wondering... wheres eusebio?????

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2007 09:48 PM

I just got word that Tim Foreman of Switchfoot had to leave a concert last night due to a family emergency:( I don't know anything more except that it appears to not be anything life threatening but am hoping that all is well for him with whatever happened.

Dogstar 03-11-2007 11:11 PM

Yikes. I hope everything is OK.

Dogstar 03-12-2007 11:14 PM

Curse me for being so friggen absent-minded!! :mad:

bilal 03-13-2007 02:46 PM

King Kong is a fagot .....

eusebioCBR 03-13-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
just wondering... wheres eusebio?????

I'm on her mind:banana:

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
King Kong is a fagot .....

Hahaha!

McField 03-14-2007 06:49 AM

hell I've to drive home'n'tank is almost empty

bilal 03-14-2007 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McField
hell I've to drive home'n'tank is almost empty

it sucks when the carrier becomes the carriage ......and the passenger becomes the engine

Sincirr 03-14-2007 09:52 AM

^ahhh youre so deep bilal...well sometimes...coming up with statements like: "King Kong is a faggot".....I.....dunno!
:roll::roll:
:roll::roll:

Ana4Stapp 03-14-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I'm on her mind:banana:

:rolleyes:

:D

;)

JulieCitySlicker 03-14-2007 05:17 PM

My grandma called me earlier today and informed me that (Jim Kolbe) our friend who shot himself in the mouth on Valentine's Day died this morning at 4am.

Please keep his family in your prayers!

metalchris25 03-15-2007 12:37 AM

i want bilal and eusibio to pm me so we can keep in touch. anyone else is welcome too, but this board is starting to suck, and isnt worth me stopping by. i mean no offence to anyone, as i have met some really cool people here.

Dogstar 03-15-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
it sucks when the carrier becomes the carriage ......and the passenger becomes the engine

Nicely put, bilal :D

Random thought: Iced coffee is the shiznit.

bilal 03-15-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ahhh youre so deep bilal...well sometimes...coming up with statements like: "King Kong is a faggot".....I.....dunno!

:smokin: i had a little debate with some guys, over this issue....that is , the issue of KING KONG .....they were like, Man....its a great movie...and i was like, dude! i have seen the DVD cover only....and i can tell ya..this oversize monkey is a faggot!....and i Proved it to em!... although i cannot post the details of my arguments in this thread for that will render me guilty as charged and Banned for good!.... by the way, has anyone seen the movie? Did this monkey get to die in the end!.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
i want bilal and eusibio to pm me so we can keep in touch. anyone else is welcome too, but this board is starting to suck, and isnt worth me stopping by. i mean no offence to anyone, as i have met some really cool people here.

Metal Man! ...Bro!...bro!...bro!.... Konichiwa!!!! i got your back!.... and i promise, this place will rise...bright and sunny.....benson and hedges way!...though marlbro aint that famous in this side of the town.....