CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 06-06-2006 11:08 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i spent 2 hours in bed trying to sleep....but faliure......damn.....................some one get me a priest!!

sweetie..why would ya need priest ..to sleep :) ya like only need one of those for an EXCERSISOM ...which my grandmother needed about a month ago...we dont like strangers...so we though it best to keep it in the family/////AND JEHOVHA GOD DID PREVAIL

Rocketqueen 06-06-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
Alvin, Simon, THEODORE...

We,re Tiny We,reT ooney We Our A Little Looney At Acme Universtiy We Earn Are Tunes Degree, I forgot the rest,

bilal 06-07-2006 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
We,re Tiny We,reT ooney We Our A Little Looney At Acme Universtiy We Earn Are Tunes Degree, I forgot the rest,

:lolsign:

metalchris25 06-08-2006 02:18 AM

I loved that show!

JulieCitySlicker 06-08-2006 07:58 AM

Yippy! I get to work the next 5 days straight.....lucky me:rolleyes:

bilal 06-08-2006 07:06 PM

congratulations to myself...i havent slept for 3 days know...running on my fourth.......my head is killing me....and i dont know whats wrong ..............picked up my guitar and played it like for an hour.........and made couple of songs.....one song goes all over two lines only "if u need a sheet .....raise ur hands"..........hehe.....i realise my sleeplessness is due to exams ....but today was the last paper....why still???

Dogstar 06-08-2006 08:15 PM

You need some serious stress relief. I hope you get some sleep soon. Insomnia sucks big time.

Rocketqueen 06-09-2006 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I loved that show!

i know it was awsome , i recall my favorite episode when hamltion pig was going kill a mosuqito or how ever ya spell it when it started being a pest in house and the mosuqito pulls out his photos of his kids

Sincirr 06-09-2006 05:33 AM

whoever gave me this flu is gonna RUE the day they ever even LOOKED in my direction!!!!:cuss:

Sincirr 06-09-2006 05:39 AM

Quote:

congratulations to myself...i havent slept for 3 days know...running on my fourth.......my head is killing me....and i dont know whats wrong ..............picked up my guitar and played it like for an hour.........and made couple of songs.....one song goes all over two lines only "if u need a sheet .....raise ur hands"..........hehe.....i realise my sleeplessness is due to exams ....but today was the last paper....why still???

Are u drinking stimulants like coffee?
Are U winding down after studying?
Are U using your room for more than just sleeping?

U dont need a priest, you just need a healthy study regime:)

bilal 06-09-2006 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogstar
You need some serious stress relief. I hope you get some sleep soon. Insomnia sucks big time.

thanks.....i surely did need help...i thought so.....but i finally got to sleep at around 8AM in the morning and woke up at 5PM...:D .....yeh....i guess i had builted up stress and wasnt aware of that...but i have been like this for a long time know....thought two days inbetween, ive been travelling around 3 hours of return trip to exam center...but any ways......thanks again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Are u drinking stimulants like coffee?
Are U winding down after studying?
Are U using your room for more than just sleeping?

U dont need a priest, you just need a healthy study regime:)

yeh...i am and was doing all the things u mentioned above......i was more thinking like painting some graffitti on my wall......may be that thought was keep coming over and over again the last day.........ideas and all.....damn......

Sincirr 06-10-2006 02:52 AM

Quote:

yeh...i am and was doing all the things u mentioned above......i was more thinking like painting some graffitti on my wall......may be that thought was keep coming over and over again the last day.........ideas and all.....damn......

Painting graffitti? Man, the paint fumes shoulda knocked you out.:D

I suffer from the same thing, not thinking about graffitti, lol, but insomnia, and I am still searching for ways to regulate my sleeping patterns other than having to take sleeping pills. It is hard when u r studying.

metalchris25 06-10-2006 04:09 AM

Lonely, o so lonely,....
I am the only one on the site....

Sincirr 06-10-2006 04:23 AM

Dont speak so soon!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:banana:

metalchris25 06-10-2006 04:26 AM

I No Loneley No Mo!!!!!