CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Most Precious (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11381)

bilal 10-23-2006 05:18 PM

The Most Precious

So people, let me tell you something…….. well, I gota say a lot of things….. but I cant at the moment…..so I will instead, ask you a riddle, what is the thing that extinguished the blaze of hell……. What!... yes, boys n’ girls, you heard me correct!..... what is the thing that do that job…… now, wont you close that gaping mouth or some teeny meene will fly inside, han!!... that’s better…… here’s the riddle, or may be some hints before I do that…….LORD ALMIGHTY said in Holy Quran that what blazes the fire is fuel that is made of Rocks and Humans!!....that will encircle the heart!!!!..... yes, you heard me correct, now don’t you lose your lower jaws like that or some…. Hehe….thats better……..centuries ago, LORD ALMIGHTY told us that what fuel’s Hell is Rocks and Humans and Demons…… hey you boy with those ton of glasses, yes you, have you seen the sun!... have you, NO!!!!, why yes, you cant see the sun, you can go blind my baby….wont you, and those magnifying glasses will give you that Indian burn right away!!!!.....oh!.... na na, you’re a nice boy, here boy, what fires the sun!....a fuel would extract and extinguish in moments or what!......its fired by ROCKS!....... a wiz called Science told me that, hehe, I recall, I had lost control of my Jaw like that way too…..LORD ALMIGHTY, LORD ALMIGHTY…….jolly good to have those memeories….. oh!.... yes! You boy, and the rest of you pretty kids! now comes the riddle, hold your jaws this time mate!....wont you!...alright……it lies inside your body!.....hmmm….i don’t see no hands…… alright, one more, it LIQUID…….han!...any boy!.....i gota tell you boys…. NO! NO! NO!......Its not PISS!.....hell no!!…..Good Lord!!!!....... recalling your fire fighting days of young han you little rascal!!!!…… I did that too!!!!.... may was it fun or …..nevermind…. I see you holding to your bowels …..gona do some PISS ,alright I am gona tell ya boys and girls……

It’s a TEAR!............

The more shed you tears, for your LORD, for his LOVE, for his Glory, for the sake of that moment when heart skips the air and your all alone, and you fell…..and then YOU FEEL!......you feel…. And then you cry…….LORD LIGHTED THE FIRE AND HID THE ANITDOTE IN THE HUMAN CLAY….. the greatest of all treasures in the whole cosmology of human being…. The Drity Clay that will extract those pearls….which will extinguish the greatest of all FIRES!...... heart breaks and tears falls, HEART IS THE HOME OF LORD ALMIGHTY….dont brake that….so hold on tight to the light of HEAVEN, when your heart cries, and your clay sheds the pearl, saved by the army of angels, the most precious….THE MOST PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL......

HeavensOnFire 10-27-2006 10:56 PM

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Da PRECIOUSSSSS, PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE CORNER STONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THE CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bounce: :bounce:

metalchris25 10-28-2006 09:26 AM

Re: The Most Precious

Pretty cool.