CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New band name? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6250)

musicmind226 04-05-2004 09:32 PM

New band name?

AWWW, come on mike. tell us this supposed name, we won't squeal. You can put it in a way that only we can understand ;) and also this new singer.

Trees of Wisdom 04-05-2004 09:53 PM

I doubt Michael wants to get in trouble with Wind-Up. What I'm anticipating the most is when the band has an official website up with samples.

Echelon122 04-05-2004 09:58 PM

The lead singer is Myles Kennedy. That's been "known" off/on since January...depending on where and what you read.

It was posted by Flip's mother on a board back in March.

But basically since late last year, (at least for me, looking back on it)...the pieces were there...it was just a matter of putting them together LOL.

But I'm sure when they decide on a Name, it'll come down officially through WU.

Trees of Wisdom 04-05-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
The lead singer is Myles Kennedy. That's been "known" off/on since January...depending on where and what you read.

It was posted by Flip's mother on a board back in March.

But basically since late last year, (at least for me, looking back on it)...the pieces were there...it was just a matter of putting them together LOL.

But I'm sure when they decide on a Name, it'll come down officially through WU.

Of course. The guys just started to record. I think Wind-Up will make a release once they record a few songs. And once they record a few songs, they'll put up an official website with song samples!

Bridge of Clay 04-05-2004 11:27 PM

They don't even have a name yet. They liked a name that's taken, so they have to check if the owner is willing to give it away. When they pick it you'll know. It wouldn't be nice to reveal the name and then have to drop it later.

hayley 04-06-2004 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
AWWW, come on mike. tell us this supposed name, we won't squeal. You can put it in a way that only we can understand ;) and also this new singer.

NO! No, no no, I say wait and be suprised, don't you think that would be better? I mean yes, it would be great to find out now, but I think it would be even greater to wait...I know it's hard ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-06-2004 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
NO! No, no no, I say wait and be suprised, don't you think that would be better? I mean yes, it would be great to find out now, but I think it would be even greater to wait...I know it's hard ;)

I rather wait and have them put up an official website with sample songs!

facelessman 04-06-2004 01:58 AM

im in agreence(sp?)

The Lithium 04-06-2004 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
They don't even have a name yet. They liked a name that's taken, so they have to check if the owner is willing to give it away. When they pick it you'll know. It wouldn't be nice to reveal the name and then have to drop it later.

I know a name that would be pretty boring, but what about "Mark Tremonti". Technical it's Mark Tremonti solo due to Creed.com.

RMadd 04-06-2004 12:43 PM

i thought his solo project was relatively unrelated to this new band he's forming... b/c, after all, it's not really a solo project if there's a lead-singer and 2 of your bandmates from another band involved... that would seem somewhat egotistical and self-centered

The Lithium 04-06-2004 03:12 PM

No it isn't, but due to Wind-Up and Creed.com this Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti is working on each solo projects. And this is Mark's part of the solo thing.