CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Myles has an awesome voice... You gotta hear this song!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6688)

Torn Daredevil 05-25-2004 05:51 PM

------------

Admin Edit>>>>>>>>>>
Not sure why you edited this post but there is no reason for what you changed it to read.

Torn Daredevil 05-25-2004 06:51 PM

Has anybody heard this song???

benkenobi 05-25-2004 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy

Yeah, it's pretty good. Have you heard "Don't Walk Away" yet? It's awesome too. :cool:

Trees of Wisdom 05-25-2004 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Yeah, it's pretty good. Have you heard "Don't Walk Away" yet? It's awesome too. :cool:

Woah, now that song is amazing.

plummer 05-25-2004 09:45 PM

even better songs

I absolutely adore anything that I've heard from Myles. But I gotta say that Eden and Always are two of my least favorites (still love them more than almost anything else, just not other Mayfield 4 songs). I would recommend Believe and Flatley's Crutch from Second Skin and Overflow and Fallout from the first album, Fallout. I'm not trying to tell anyone not to check out Eden, just suggesting that there are even more fabulous examples of Myles talent out there too :D

I'm really excited to see what Myles will do with the Alter Bridge material. He has such a versatile voice! Thanks for starting the topic Hellboy!

Bridge of Clay 05-25-2004 09:52 PM

ahh, I loved Eden (although Myles doesn't like it) and I didn't like Flately's Crutch. It's not I didn't like it, I like it. But the effect picked for Myles' voice prevent us to hear his full gift! :)

Dogstar 05-26-2004 02:46 AM

I love Eden, Believe and Flatley's Crutch as well. Also, check out Summergirl. His range in that one is incredible. It's Jeff Buckley-esque and it's a downright beautiful, soulful song.

aussiecreeder 05-26-2004 04:24 AM

i'm not sure if myles didn't like eden, probably more so felt it wasen't representative of second skin and mf4 as a whole, and that it pigeonhold them. summergirl is the best example of his vocal talents though......

Higher_Desire 05-26-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy

No. Could you post the mp3? :D

H-D :cool:

plummer 05-26-2004 09:56 PM

huh???

Hellboy - why did you erase your post???

Echelon122 05-26-2004 11:06 PM

I'm a fan of Carry On. I wasn't even paying much attention to my CD and this song came on , and I was just CAPTIVATED. Had to search a bit for lyrics...but :thud:

That voice, over Mark's Guitar, Brian's bass, Flip's drums...:thud:

RockGoddess 05-26-2004 11:07 PM

Believe. My absolute fave!

Echelon122 05-26-2004 11:22 PM

I won some M4 on an Ebay auction...they better show up soon!!!! lol

Torn Daredevil 05-26-2004 11:25 PM

WHAT THE HELL??? I can't edit my posts? On a thread I started? WTF is up with these moderators? This is a music website. Chill out. WOW. Quit ripping on everybody.

I got attacked by dogs foaming at the mouth for saying Stapp's solo album will suck. I stand by that and all I'll be able to say is "I told you so." I see some people already agree with me under the Stapp/Tremonti Update thread.

I was suggesting (before I got deleted) you download Eden (Turn the Page) by Mayfield Four. Myles is awesome on it and it's a great song.

Dogstar 05-26-2004 11:26 PM

Troll alert!