CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 08-05-2007 09:49 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

:eek:

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!

metalchris25 08-05-2007 12:31 PM

I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations

HeavensOnFire 08-05-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations

what is about a western movies that just grabs ya just thinking out loud :) to every fight thats one there is always a high noon or something to face and how they have inspired me through spirtual wars :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa right now there is a lot of folks They Need To Be Hung High....

HeavensOnFire 08-05-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:eek:

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!

im sorry to hear that donna lee but i tell ya oh boy do i tell ya if your planing on taking a trip to IRAQ THESE DAYS, your going have to expect getting taking hostage in stuff and all that follows and i think a lot people just feel in these times that lifes risk calling theme and they figure they got it todo so u should,nt be upset about it my friend

Ana4Stapp 08-08-2007 02:49 PM

Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??

HeavensOnFire 08-10-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??

da goodness im sure he will get back with ya

Ana4Stapp 08-11-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
da goodness im sure he will get back with ya

Actually Im worried about him...

But Im sure hes alive like Bilal was....:D

Sincirr 08-11-2007 11:18 AM

Man...there has been nothing but Brit Pop and a tad of Brit punk on my music TV channel tonight....oh...hang on a min...Bob Dylan...Bruce Springsteen! Gone from The UK to the US! LOL

Oh yeah and far out I dunno what I have done: When I click on my email link for a new message from Creedfeed, its opening a brand new window instead of just going on in the same one! I swear I didnt fricken CHANGE ANYTHING...:cuss:COMPUTERS PISS ME OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!

oops...sorry....
:flee:

HeavensOnFire 08-11-2007 11:58 AM

:D
Quote:

Man...there has been nothing but Brit Pop and a tad of Brit punk on my music TV channel tonight....oh...hang on a min...Bob Dylan...Bruce Springsteen! Gone from The UK to the US! LOL

Oh yeah and far out I dunno what I have done: When I click on my email link for a new message from Creedfeed, its opening a brand new window instead of just going on in the same one! I swear I didnt fricken CHANGE ANYTHING...:cuss:COMPUTERS PISS ME OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!

oops...sorry....
:flee:

Calm Down Donna Lee I just sent Ya Email Instead Of Pm untill you figure out whats a going on with it, oh da goodness u dont have to change anything for,em to work u nerves COOL BRUCE :D im a big fan of USA Rock WOW BRUCE AND JOHN MELLONCAMP :D LITTLE PINK HOUSES AND GLORY DAYS

Sincirr 08-11-2007 12:16 PM

NONONO the pms are fine...orrrrrrrrrrrrrr are they..........

HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

bilal 08-11-2007 12:42 PM

Hello Mr. Moulder...............

HeavensOnFire 08-11-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

:) well hello Mr SuperFlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

HeavensOnFire 08-11-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

NONONO the pms are fine...orrrrrrrrrrrrrr are they..........

HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Yes Donna Lee They Were Just Fine Considering what the probleam was baby girl,

Sincirr 08-12-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

hahaha ooooooh so you heard the Xfile-esque music play when I said that too eh....hehehheheheee!:silly:

HeavensOnFire 08-13-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

hahaha ooooooh so you heard the Xfile-esque music play when I said that too eh....hehehheheheee!:silly:

IM HAVING AN XTERMNATER MOMEANT , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY DONNA LEE BABY !!!