CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 07-28-2007 09:13 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Understandable.

very understanding indeed...

Sincirr 08-01-2007 10:27 AM

Just got back from my choir. We need more people man!

Dogstar 08-01-2007 12:20 PM

Love your avatar, Sincirr!

Sincirr 08-01-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Love your avatar, Sincirr!

I figured you would appreciate it :) The woman of taste that you are;) :D

bilal 08-01-2007 02:15 PM

payday!! ... :D

Dogstar 08-01-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:

:D I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.

Sincirr 08-02-2007 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:D I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.

Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually :) but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!

Dogstar 08-02-2007 12:23 PM

Awww, don't be nervous! They will be happy to have you helping, I'm sure.

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually :) but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!

YES EVERYBODY NEEDS A GOOD KICK IN THE ASS EVERY NOW IN THEN AND SOME REQURIE MORE THAN OTHERS , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, aint nothing wrong with a good ass kicking To bring our kicking Little Asses Back To Life GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! YES My Donna Lee Baby Dont Be Da Nerveous THE GOOD LORD UNDERSTANDS how bad nerves is And With All The Ass Kicking HE HAS MERCY UPON US INDEED, everything will be just fine mabey not as well as we would like it to go AMEN :) JUST AS LONG AS IT DOES GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE STILL IN THE STORM....

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

:) yes are kerri has got beautiful taste we have so much in common we could set and tall all night like to hackling hens and talk through anything and dont give nobody else enough time to get a word in :D you know thats the truth girlfriend :D

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
payday!! ... :D

yes cant wait either u mite as well kick monday tuesday in the ass and :mad1: freaking taxes u talking about a kick in the ass .........:D u gotta love the raise :D IF THEY DONT BRING YA JOY NOTHING COULD, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Sincirr 08-04-2007 02:52 PM

I think I can get my mummy to buy my MUSE ticket for my birthday present!!!:D

Sincirr 08-04-2007 03:04 PM

:eek:

Sincirr 08-04-2007 03:06 PM

okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy,:rolleyes: thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it:eek:...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink...:vomit:...:crying:...:vomit:...:eek:
:vomit:
:thud:

HeavensOnFire 08-04-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy,:rolleyes: thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it:eek:...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink...:vomit:...:crying:...:vomit:...:eek:
:vomit:
:thud:

reminds me of the movie ALIVE when they had to eat the dead bodys that crashed in the plane to survive ...WE WOULD SURVIVE A DESERT DONNA LEE passs out for a few days but i promise we would jump right back up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO you,ve got me thinking about the movie THE FLY when he became one and had to digest his food and throw it back up then drink it