CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Book of Mormon (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5963)

facelessman 03-13-2004 02:59 AM

here we go again

Higher_Desire 03-13-2004 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
OK
1. Smoothed by hands? What they said as the understsanding of that was totally not what I was thinking!!!!!

Sorry but I just read this and got annoyed.

Also
2. The restored church? That just makes me so mad. it's obvious that info from this site: http://www.irr.org/mit/ would be considered as anti-mormon to you guys cos You think as the restored church, that you are more enlightened than us, so any info from any other source is just crap right?

The site has the original book of mormon and various other things that make U guys look bad, but the thing is unless a site like this posts the original versions, U guys will never be aware of the changes. Prophecies included.

"Smoothed by Hands" is an interpretation of the word Mormon from Chinese, if read as Mo-men. I think you need to read my posts a bit more carefully. That's probably why you're not understanding what I'm telling you.

Yes, that site is anti-mormon because it even says on the front page it was that there are additions from former-mormons. Hence, in reading their arguments, and since they left the church, they obviously want others to as well and prove it wrong. They mold things to fit their opinions. Also, we believe it to be the restored church as pertaining to the most like what Christ's church was like while on the earth during his ministry.

SleeplessAngel The Godmakers is NOT a documentary. I was being sarcastic about that. It is just a straight anti-mormon film.

Since this thread is doing absolutely nothing but going in circles, I'm not wasting my time here anymore. I thought we laid this whole thing to rest.

H-D :cool:

creedsister 03-13-2004 09:00 PM

Here I Go Again

Im Inspired To Say This The Bible Says To Everyone Must Make There Own Salvation Like Faceless Said I would Quote It But I dont Know How He Is Happy At This Time Were He Is And Its A Great Thing To Be Happy In The Lord Through Are Walk In Christ We Go Through Many Ups And Many Downs Can I Get Amen!!! And We Learn From Theme And Grow We Dont Stay The Same My Lord Pull You Foward not Backward. But The One Thing He Will Do Is Bring Something Back To Your Remerbrance. For His Reasons My Friends Now Whats Ur Not Taking In Now It Seems B/c The Souls Is Satasfied So You Guys Are At A Comfoterble Spot It Seems But There Will Always Come Day When You Will Seek More Truth And Knowlege And Only Then Will The Truth Come To For It Is The Only Thing That Cant Set U Free When It Comes That Time In Your Walks To Seek That Higher Truth That Is The Only Truth Mayby Then Ye Shall Be Set Free. Again What I Say I Say Out Of Love Not To Become A God Over U Its Like This My brothers If U knew That A Person Was About To Jump Of A Sky Scraper And Did Not tho Would Surley Die !!!!!! Would You Let That Person Take The Jump Or Would U Set Back And Whatch That Person Take The Fall Peace Be With U CreedSister

facelessman 03-14-2004 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

Since this thread is doing absolutely nothing but going in circles, I'm not wasting my time here anymore. I thought we laid this whole thing to rest.

H-D :cool:

amen to that

MyAngelwings 06-21-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
has anyone here ever read it? and what do you think of it?

I have read some of it, I even was thinking about joining the mormons- I know they believe that Jesus spoke to Moroni here in the USA and that everything didnt just happen in jeruselem/isreal. And they beleive in Mother/Father god. That I dont get. I think its Mother being the earth and Father being God.