CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hey (I'm Okay!) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5909)

hayley 02-19-2004 05:25 PM

Hey (I'm Okay!)

:D Hey everybody! I read your thread, thank you so much everyone about your kind thoughs. :hugs: But, I'm okay. The floods have been devestating over here, but thank goodness that there hasn't been too much damage compared to further up the North Island, as Weathered Woman said, people have drowned and been evacuated from their homes because of the flooding, houses are now underwater, and the weather doesn't seem to be holding off for us. :( Lastnight we had a massive storm that was all over the North Island, the lightning was actually blue!! It was really freaky and we had to light candles, and unfortunatly our garage flooded out. :eek: :mad: But, apart from that, I am okay. There is more rain forcast, but I'm safe. :)

The reason I haven't been posting latley is because my computer is down. (Yes, once again lol) :mad1: Hopefully it will be getting fixed soon, but I can't promise anything. I don't know what's wrong with it, it sucks not having the internet! But hopefully it will be up and running soon.

So until then, thank you once again for your kind thoughs and prayers, and please don't worry I am safe, I do'nt think the rain will get bad enough to flood our whole house. (I bloody well hope it doesn't) And hopefully I will talk to you guys soon! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! ;) :hugs: :kiss:

hayley 02-19-2004 05:26 PM

You guys seriously are the best, I love you, I'm so glad I'm on this board. lol just feeling the love right now :laugh:

See you all later, take care and when my comp is back up and running I will be back on here in a flash :hugs: :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 05:30 PM

Oh girrrrl you make me cry right now!! :crying: For real! Because I'm sooooo glad to have you back with us Hayley...

HAPPY HUGSSSSS :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know what water can do... we're very wellknown with waterfloods over here... as being a "sea-country".

Woww!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Love ya, girl!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave::thewave:

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 05:34 PM

Hope that you're very quick on the internet again!! But the most important thing is... that you and your family are SAFE!! :D

Thank God! :bow:

TeriB19 02-19-2004 05:37 PM

Hayley, glad to hear you aren't affected too terribly by the weather, but unhappy to hear about your computer woes. Will keep my fingers crossed that you get it fixed and come back to us soon!! :hugs:

facelessman 02-19-2004 05:37 PM

no way!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-19-2004 06:48 PM

Hayley!
I am so glad that your alright :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I was so worried about ya girl! I'm so glad that your house is alright to! I hope you can come again soon :D

Dogstar 02-19-2004 07:06 PM

Whew, Hayley, I'm soooo glad all is well. That sucks about the computer, though. I hope it's up and running really soon. We miss ya, girl! :hugs:

Sheila63 02-19-2004 08:08 PM

Hayley, I'm so happy that you're okay. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You've been in my thoughts lately and I'm relieved to hear that you and your family are well. I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I hope you get it fixed soon. I've missed you.

HoundDog 02-19-2004 08:45 PM

Hey Hayley ;)

creedsister 02-19-2004 08:54 PM

Hey haley Good to see you up and about girl ROCK ON!!!

GeeK_2004 02-19-2004 08:55 PM

Good to hear you're doing ok !!!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-19-2004 09:47 PM

HAYLEY!!! Yay, you're back! Glad you're all right! :)

DangerousDan85 02-19-2004 10:13 PM

since when did u start listening to Fozzy

Xterminator27 02-19-2004 10:52 PM

Wow that sucks hayley. Hope you and everyone else comes out of this storm fine