CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Interview with Scott and Jaclyn (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12049)

MissSeeker 06-28-2008 03:02 PM

Interview with Scott and Jaclyn

http://www.wptv.com/mediacenter/loca...tv.dayport.com

eusebioCBR 06-28-2008 04:51 PM

Re: Interview with Scott and Jaclyn

Cool, but the "founder of Creed"? They make it sound as if he thought of it from top to bottom and interviewed musicians to complete his design.

nagpo 06-28-2008 05:30 PM

agreed eusebio, tremonti and the others deserve credit to.

Chase 06-28-2008 07:58 PM

You can't expect a short, few minute news piece to go over the ins and outs of the history of Creed. The story was about Stapp's wife and her accomplishments... not him. No need to read that into it.

eusebioCBR 06-29-2008 01:39 AM

I stand by my opinion

nagpo 06-29-2008 01:39 PM

As do I.

Chase 06-29-2008 08:04 PM

Mark Tremonti has made a ton of money as being one half of Creed's writing duo. Aside from that, I'm sure Mr. Alter Bridge really wouldn't lose sleep over a no-name news reporter from Florida calling Stapp the "founder of Creed." He seems to be at peace with where he's at. Plus, like I said, the damn news piece wasn't about Scott Stapp.

Stappishot 06-29-2008 08:18 PM

I'm sure Mr. Alter Bridge really wouldn't lose sleep over a no-name news reporter from Florida calling Stapp the "founder of Creed."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D That was priceless!!!

Lost Tiger 06-29-2008 09:10 PM

lol yeah..

eusebioCBR 06-29-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Mark Tremonti has made a ton of money as being one half of Creed's writing duo. Aside from that, I'm sure Mr. Alter Bridge really wouldn't lose sleep over a no-name news reporter from Florida calling Stapp the "founder of Creed." He seems to be at peace with where he's at. Plus, like I said, the damn news piece wasn't about Scott Stapp.

^:crying:^

:laugh:Interpret whatever you want however you like, don't get your panties in a wad when others don't agree. Emoting tones always reinforce the positions and beliefs of others.:rolleyes:

Scorpion King 06-30-2008 10:56 PM

Good interview.

Stappishot 07-02-2008 10:53 PM

But u know what, Scott has been getting interviewed by no name people a lot these days! I mean I feel bad for the guy, he always has the lower end of the stick. Like the charity event him and Jaclyn went to a whole back, the Richard Simmons one (don't know if I spelled his last name right) , some no body interviewed him, and didn't even know he was married!!!!!!!!! :D That's just sad!! Plus it was also like a 10 sec interview, the industry treats him like shit.

nagpo 07-06-2008 01:01 AM

Well, if he made more hit music people would know who he was.

caseycarson 07-07-2008 08:05 PM

The saddest part about watching an interview with Scott Stapp is that it is so much like watching an interview with Corey Feldman.....a person that at one time was on top of the world but made some really stupid decisions and now is basically just kind of lame......it's so sad. I prefer to just pop in an old Creed cd every now and then.....

Redeemer 07-10-2008 03:21 PM

It's true, he's at the lower end of the stardom totem pole right now. You have to maintain your status in order to keep it, and let's face it, he hasn't been doing jack-shit publicly to further his career. Whatever he may or may not be doing behind closed doors doesn't count.

And yeah, it's sad to me too, considering the humongous pedestal I had the man on back in the day. I hate to see my idols fall, they're all I've got.