CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 10-24-2005 10:14 PM

LOL, hide. I hope you did well, even with the stress of being followed to the bathroom :eek:

aussiecreeder 10-24-2005 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, hide. I hope you did well, even with the stress of being followed to the bathroom :eek:

yeah i think i did fairly well...should be fine. so i'll probably never attend a university class ever again. good in that no more combining work and study and not taking an hour each way to attend classes. only negative.....i shall never see so many hot chicks in one place ever again! :laugh:

Anna1011 10-25-2005 07:19 AM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for aussie :p

scrit 10-25-2005 05:45 PM

I am so happy with my decision to change schools. I am now a jr in High school. In my old one I had a few mediocre friends, in my new one, I'm in two bands (turns out from what others say I'm a great singer) met tons of new cool people, even got a girlfriend. I did it all staying who I am as well....

aussiecreeder 10-25-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for aussie :p

are you going to let go any time soon? :p

Anna1011 10-26-2005 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
are you going to let go any time soon? :p

lol now why would i want to do that :p

i went to an awesome gig last night, came back with a busted lip and my arm was killing me but i loved every second of it :D:D:D:D:D

Rocketqueen 10-26-2005 11:15 AM

im going to check out a tallica cover band tommrow night not that i want too i hate cover bands i got a job interview their but i figured as long as im there i mite as well get all da busted up and check,em out and encourage to theme to write their own tunes haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hayley 10-26-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

lol now why would i want to do that :p

Because Aussie is my man, and if you don't let go, I will have to use force ..... it's on like donkey kong, biatch!! :moon: :horseshit

LMFAO

Oh I've been away from Creed Feed far too long ..... ;)

aussiecreeder 10-26-2005 07:54 PM

oh girls are fighting over me....i am so turned on! LOL
now girls if you just follow me over to this mud over here and strip to your underwear and i'll declare a winner. no pulling the hair or name-calling...play fair kids! :laugh:

a busted lip? doesn't sound like my idea of a good time but the pit must have been rocking if that happened. to be honest i wouldn't like to be a girl in a moshpit....i know you guys can look after yourself but there are some big boys in those pits and many of them don't give a shit if there are women half their size around them.

Anna1011 10-27-2005 03:09 PM

pits arent all that bad really, and even the roughest of guys will pick you up if you go down.

youve bin away to long hayley have missed ya girl :hugs:

i could never steal aussie from you, you two seem to have a bond lol ;)

hayley 10-27-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

oh girls are fighting over me....i am so turned on! LOL
now girls if you just follow me over to this mud over here and strip to your underwear and i'll declare a winner. no pulling the hair or name-calling...play fair kids! :laugh:

Turned on? Well, whatever floats your boat! ;)
Mud wrestling? Wooo hoo the fight is on, bring it on Anna! Or are you
sccaaaarrrreeeed?? :laugh:

Quote:

youve bin away to long hayley have missed ya girl :hugs:

i could never steal aussie from you, you two seem to have a bond lol ;)

Aww thanks Anna, but I'm still gonna kick your ass in this mud wrestling! LOL. How have you been?

We have a bond? Well to be honest, deep down inside I really don't like him, the only reason I'm pretending to be friends is so he can buy me booze on our trip! LMFAO ;)

Anna1011 10-27-2005 04:27 PM

mud wrestling hell yeah sounds fun and i think youll find ill be kicking your ass :p

im not so bad thanx, kinda ill at the moment thought. hows you??

hahahahaha gotta have booze.

hayley 10-27-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

mud wrestling hell yeah sounds fun and i think youll find ill be kicking your ass :p

That's what you think .... I've got some bad ass wrestling moves to show off, just ask Michael! :chair: Hehehehe ... ;)

Quote:

im not so bad thanx, kinda ill at the moment thought. hows you??

Yeah you mentioned in the other thread, I really hope you get better soon. I'm really good! All I can really talk about is work work and more work, I practically live at this place! :laugh:

Quote:

hahahahaha gotta have booze.

Damn straight girl! :laugh: Nah just kidding, Aussie is one hell of a guy, but don't tell him I said that .... I like being mean to him ..... :D ;)

Anna1011 10-27-2005 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
That's what you think .... I've got some bad ass wrestling moves to show off, just ask Michael! Hehehehe ...

hmmmm..... i have a few moves up my sleave.

Quote:

Yeah you mentioned in the other thread, I really hope you get better soon. I'm really good! All I can really talk about is work work and more work, I practically live at this place!
thanx :)
you enjoying work then??

Quote:

Damn straight girl! Nah just kidding, Aussie is one hell of a guy, but don't tell him I said that .... I like being mean to him .....
our little secret ;) lol

aussiecreeder 10-27-2005 06:59 PM

[quote=hayley]Turned on? Well, whatever floats your boat! ;)
Mud wrestling? Wooo hoo the fight is on, bring it on Anna! Or are you
sccaaaarrrreeeed?? :laugh:

Aww thanks Anna, but I'm still gonna kick your ass in this mud wrestling! LOL. How have you been?

Quote:

We have a bond? Well to be honest, deep down inside I really don't like him, the only reason I'm pretending to be friends is so he can buy me booze on our trip! LMFAO ;)

yeah i don't like her much either....she keeps making threats to give me low-blows. the only reason i'm going to buy her booze is to get her drunk and take advantage of her....LMFAO ;) oops did i say that outloud? LOL

Quote:

Damn straight girl! Nah just kidding, Aussie is one hell of a guy, but don't tell him I said that .... I like being mean to him .....

silly girl.....you did know i was going to read this right? ;) *michael's head suddenly grows* oh no i can't fit through the doorway.....ah i can't go to the toilet....lmao.

so i had great fun watching that......any chance of a re-match? hehe so lets just call it a draw.....time to hit the showers kids! :naughty: :laugh: