CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Help pick Aussie's next purchase!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8966)

Ed Wood 04-15-2005 05:43 PM

The only one on there worth listening to/buying is the new Audioslave album. Can't wait for it!

And Zakk Wylde is the most overrated musician of all time. In fact, I can't even listen to him.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-15-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Wood
The only one on there worth listening to/buying is the new Audioslave album. Can't wait for it!

And Zakk Wylde is the most overrated musician of all time. In fact, I can't even listen to him.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS... How dare you... FUCK... Let's See you play Every single Randy Rhoads, Jake E Lee songs (note for note i might add) and Produce some of Ozzy's Greatest songs to date... AND Creating some AMAZING Masterpieces with Black Label... He Writes, Sings, Plays Both Acoustic and Electric Guitars... plays Piano, banjo and i'm sure some other instruments. He has Made 8 album and 2 DVDs in 7 years. He is the Hardest Working Man In Rock And Still finds time to be a Committed Father and Husband.
You must have a Really fucking narrow view of time if you honestly think Zakk wylde is the most ovverrated Musician of all time.

P.S. Yes I am Opinionated. But you can not say that Zakk is the most overrated musician of all time... considering their are some HORRIBLY overrated musicians out there... Zakk Is Deserving of more than a majority of the praise he gets.

fluttergirl 04-15-2005 05:59 PM

do i even need to tell you?

jango 04-16-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

*Pulls up lawn chair and settles down with popcorn and Dr. Pepper.*

This is gonna be good.

fluttergirl 04-16-2005 01:53 AM

:D
those were kinda my thoughts.

tremonti4life04 04-16-2005 10:36 AM

I picked audioslave, but honestly, if i were you, i would go out and the a Wiggles cd. lol. Are those guys like the michael jacksons of australia? Ive been curious about that, cuz if so, i dont want my son watching it, haha.

Trimontana 04-16-2005 10:45 AM

i cant believe audioslave is winning!!! :wtf:

Anna1011 04-16-2005 01:03 PM

rob a bank should be winning :D

RMadd 04-16-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana

i can

RMadd 04-16-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

i guess many people on here just flat out condone a life of crime lol

fluttergirl 04-16-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana

and why not?

Trimontana 04-16-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
and why not?

With all my respect but cos i dunno why people think they are so good.
Some people say that Chris Cornell has better voice than Myles but i dont think so. I have heard audioslave acoustics and live concerts and i am still thinking Myles voice is better than Chris. Just my opinion, but audioslave is overrated. I dont wanna make this a competition, its just an example. There are there better bands than audioslave.Like i aid before thats just my opinion

fluttergirl 04-16-2005 04:07 PM

you dont know why?
chris cornell is a vocal god, regardless of any comparisons to anyone. that is a widely acknowledged FACT. he has played an instrumental role in rock music, and continues to do so. he came from one of the 90's best bands, Soundgarden, and continues to carry a presence on stage. yes, a lot of his range has gone. yes, his voice has deteriorated. but i dont know what shows you went to, but i have clips on my computer of live shows that are fricking ridiculous.
tom morrello is ALSO widely acknowledged as one of the best. he can play classic rock, new age, whatever. his skills are simply insane. people didnt believe that the things on the audioslave CD were him, but thought that they were tinkered with by some kind of computer/synthesizer. he did it all with his guitar.
he also has had an extremely successful solo career raising political awareness in kids and adults alike.
brad wilk and tim cummerfold are ALSO widely acknowledged as some of the best at what they do.
Tom, Brad and Tim came from RATM, ANOTHER influential band from the late 90s, with a nealy cult-like following.
if you dont like them fine, but i see no reason why their lead should come as any suprise, or how you could possibly find them OVERrated.

Ed Wood 04-16-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS... How dare you... FUCK... Let's See you play Every single Randy Rhoads, Jake E Lee songs (note for note i might add) and Produce some of Ozzy's Greatest songs to date... AND Creating some AMAZING Masterpieces with Black Label... He Writes, Sings, Plays Both Acoustic and Electric Guitars... plays Piano, banjo and i'm sure some other instruments. He has Made 8 album and 2 DVDs in 7 years. He is the Hardest Working Man In Rock And Still finds time to be a Committed Father and Husband.
You must have a Really fucking narrow view of time if you honestly think Zakk wylde is the most ovverrated Musician of all time.

P.S. Yes I am Opinionated. But you can not say that Zakk is the most overrated musician of all time... considering their are some HORRIBLY overrated musicians out there... Zakk Is Deserving of more than a majority of the praise he gets.

LMAO! You reacted exactly how I knew and hoped you would, once again acting like you are completely gay for Zakk Wylde.

I don't have to be able to play that stuff (even though I doubt you can play it all) to say that I don't like him and think that he's overrated. Many people act as if he is the savior of rock music, which is just a stupid thing to say. He will never be as inventive as someone like Tom Morello. He may be better in certain ways, but will never be close to being as original as him.

And, IMO, he has one of the worst voices in the history of rock and roll.

PS: Chris Cornell rules all

Wylde-Tremonti 04-16-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

LMAO! You reacted exactly how I knew and hoped you would, once again acting like you are completely gay for Zakk Wylde.

I don't have to be able to play that stuff (even though I doubt you can play it all) to say that I don't like him and think that he's overrated. Many people act as if he is the savior of rock music, which is just a stupid thing to say. He will never be as inventive as someone like Tom Morello. He may be better in certain ways, but will never be close to being as original as him.

And, IMO, he has one of the worst voices in the history of rock and roll.

PS: Chris Cornell rules all

I Dare you to say that to my fucking Face You Little Bitch. :mad1:

1... Yeah if you don't Like Zakk Wylde... and you think he's fucking over-rated... then go ahead... but the Fact that you call him the Most over-rated Musicians EVER... Obviously shows how Ignorant you are. yeah... Zakk's Voice isn't That great on Mafia... I'll be the 1st to admit it... but zakk is so much more than a vocalist. If you knew anything about instruments you would know that zakk is a Living Legend.

2...You obviously haven't heard Zakk's Voice back in his Pride and Glory or Solo album days... becuase then you wouldn't be talking Like a Fucking Dick like you are now.
I'm a Guitarist and i KNOW how difficult Zakk's guitar parts are. He is NOT the Most over-rated musician Of all Time... ( I reserve that place for either Billie Joe Armstrong or Kurt Cobain.)

3... I have nothing against Chris Cornell... tom Morello or the the rest of Audioslave... i think they're a great band...