CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite childhood TV shows (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5819)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-10-2004 05:53 PM

Favorite childhood TV shows

Since you guys started talking about Ninja Turtles in the Ever Been In Love Thread, I decided to start a thread on you favorite childhood tv shows.

Mine were Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Gumby, Eureka's Castle, Ninja Turtles (my brother got me into them), The Elephant Show (hahaha) and I think that' sit for now. I probably forgot some, but I'll remember them later.

Steve 02-10-2004 05:58 PM

When I was real young I loved to watch the cartoon Captin N - it was about Nintendo video game heros and their quests. I also liked Super Mario Brothers tv show and the Ninja Turtles. The Snorkles (sp?) was a cool show too.

As I got older I liked the shows The Wonder Years and Saved By The Bell.

I don't think I watched much television that I remember. I watched all the Saturday morning cartoons but nothing was a "can't miss" show for me. I was into video games so I played games all the time.

RMadd 02-10-2004 06:04 PM

Sesame Street, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers (only the original, mind you), Mr. Rogers, Full House... those are all that come to mind at the moment.

CreedH8er 02-10-2004 06:24 PM

Captain Planet biatches. Also, Boy Meets World, Mr. Cooper, and Barney way back in the day.

marlsy 02-10-2004 06:56 PM

ok, reallllly showing my age, but I loved H R Puff n Stuff!!! I'm sure some or most of you younger ones have never heard of it!

SMACKxxxCREED 02-10-2004 08:33 PM

I loved the Brady Bunch and still do....Tom and Jerry...Strawberry Shortcake...Land Of The Lost..

There is another one but for some reason I can't think of the name...it started off with animals going down a slide...oh I think it was The Bananna Splits....I loved that show and H R Puff N Stuff came on after it....I liked the magical flute.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-10-2004 08:36 PM

oh yeah, i completely forgot about Land of the Lost and especially Mr. Rodgers.

creedsister 02-10-2004 08:50 PM

Masters of the universe~~Sesame street~~E.company~~Mr Rodgers~~You Cant Do that on televison~~Out of control~~ALF~~Growing Pains~~Slimer And the real Ghostbusters~~Famley Ties~~Silver Spoons~~Different Strokes~~~Full house~~ScoobyDoo~~A pup Named scooby Doo~~dungens N Dragons~~~super friends~~The Smurfs~~Beavis n butt Head~~Jem~~The Snorkles~~Mr wizard~~Perfect Stangers~~SlegeHammer~~Knight Rider~~The cosby Show~~All in the Famliey~~Little house on the prarie~~And I cant think of anymore~~Oh yes~~My 2 Dads Took me a long time to figure That one out ~~And punky brewster~~

JulieCitySlicker 02-10-2004 08:53 PM

I liked watching Saved By The Bell, The Wonder Years, Silver Spoons, Full House(before it turned into reruns) I watched some of the talk shows to.

TeriB19 02-11-2004 12:28 AM

I remember the Banana Splits, and I learned all I needed to know from watching Schoolhouse Rock on ABC. I was a Happy Days child, Laverne and Shirley, Eight is Enough and I LOVED BJ and the Bear. Greg Evigan was so damn HOT.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 12:58 AM

banana's in pajamas owns you

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
banana's in pajamas owns you

I can honestly say they don't. That show sucked donkey balls, and that's not good.

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 08:59 AM

Gumby, doug.....

uuhmmm....

Sincirr 02-11-2004 09:20 AM

The Wombles, Good Times, I Love Lucy, Sesame Street, Loony Tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tazmanian Devil BEFORE he had more than a 10 word vocabulary!)........hmmmmm what else......me think..........................

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 09:21 AM

Loony tunes was the coolest thing whenever I was in grade school....

Sincirr 02-11-2004 09:28 AM

Yeh looney tunes rocks man!!!!!

Hey, remember those crazy blue alchemists: The Smurfs?

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 09:30 AM

yea....it was something like that ...

:dunno: :dunno:

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-11-2004 10:34 AM

I loved Seasame Street and still watch it (with my 2 yr old), Electric Company(Teri, you forgot that one), Dungeons and Dragons (Uni), Mr Rogers, Captain Kangaroo, Little House on the Prairie,Happy Days, The Muppet Show, Schoolhouse Rock, ThunderCats,and Magic Garden.

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 12:15 PM

what ever happened to the magic school bus ??

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 12:16 PM

anyone remeber that show ???

TeriB19 02-11-2004 01:26 PM

Oh my GOD Kris!!! How could I forget the Electric Company?? Morgan Freeman as Easy Reader?! That was a good show. And The Muppet Show was fantastic. LOVED the Swedish Chef.

RMadd 02-11-2004 01:42 PM

Geek, I remember Magic School Bus.

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 03:45 PM

Right now it's King of the Hill. Hanks my boi!

Alter Shredder 02-11-2004 05:24 PM

Magic school bus is still on. i saw it while flipping thru channels

Um for me it was scooby doo, eurekas castle, rugrats, American Gladiators, Parker lewis, cheers, wings, growing pains, wonder years, full house. I liked those adult sitcoms. my parents always called me a little grownup or something like that

PaulMcCoygirl 02-11-2004 06:21 PM

Yeah how could I forget Schoolhouse Rock! I still watch Growing Pains and Full House.

Sheila63 02-11-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I learned all I needed to know from watching Schoolhouse Rock on ABC. I was a Happy Days child, Laverne and Shirley, Eight is Enough and I LOVED BJ and the Bear. Greg Evigan was so damn HOT.

Those were some of my favorites too, Teri. Marlsy, I remember H R Puff N Stuff. It was another favorite of mine along with Looney Tunes, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, The Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family (yes I had a crush on David Cassidy) :o

SMACKxxxCREED 02-11-2004 09:00 PM

Yup David Cassidy was soooooooooo cute....I liked Shaun also....I watched The Hardy Boys all the time and Charlie's Angels and The Rockford Files....Emergency....Eight is Enough...The Jeffersons...Sanford and Son...The Facts of Life...Amen....What's Happening....I love all these shows!!

I'm glad that some of these shows are still on tv.

facelessman 02-11-2004 11:29 PM

ill say teenage mutant ninja turtles, fresh prince of bel-aire, and hmmm i cant think of any others

DangerousDan85 02-12-2004 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Since you guys started talking about Ninja Turtles in the Ever Been In Love Thread, I decided to start a thread on you favorite childhood tv shows.

Mine were Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Gumby, Eureka's Castle, Ninja Turtles (my brother got me into them), The Elephant Show (hahaha) and I think that' sit for now. I probably forgot some, but I'll remember them later.

lol i used to watch Eureka's Castle and Fraggle Rock

i watched the Turtles too, i also watched Chip and Dale, and a bunch of other Disney cartoons that i cant remember, The Real Ghostbusters, the Flash (live action) series, and probably a lot more

Higher_Desire 02-12-2004 01:20 AM

My faves... in no particular order...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiago?
Mr. Dressup
Captain Kangaroo
Size Small
WWF Superstars
WWF Mania
WWF All-American Wrestling
Lamb Chop's Play Along
Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
Babar
Garfield & Friends
Addam's Family
The Musters
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
Alf

H-D :razz:

TeriB19 02-12-2004 08:32 AM

Emergency! LOVED that show!!!

GeeK_2004 02-12-2004 08:47 AM

I think I watched eurekas castle when i was little...

DangerousDan85 02-12-2004 03:29 PM

oh yeah Garfield and Friends, i watched that one too

Sheila63 02-12-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED
Yup David Cassidy was soooooooooo cute....I liked Shaun also....I watched The Hardy Boys all the time and Charlie's Angels and The Rockford Files....Emergency....Eight is Enough...The Jeffersons...Sanford and Son...The Facts of Life...Amen....What's Happening....I love all these shows!!

I'm glad that some of these shows are still on tv.

I liked Shaun too, Susan. I always watched the Hardy Boys and I loved Emergency.

Shadow 02-12-2004 08:16 PM

Does anybody remember The New Zoo Revue?

The Flintstones (still love it)
The Brady Bunch
The Patridge Family
Wonderama (sp?)
Gilligan's Island
The Munsters
The Adams Family

And getting older....
Dallas
The Dukes of Hazzard
Starsky and Hutch

Sheila63 02-12-2004 08:27 PM

OMG, Shadow, how could I forget the New Zoo Revue? I loved that show.

Shadow 02-13-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
OMG, Shadow, how could I forget the New Zoo Revue? I loved that show.

I remember it like it was yesterday.......Ahh the good ole days!

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-13-2004 03:55 PM

The New Zoo Revue!! How could I forget that show!!!! I loved that show too!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-13-2004 05:22 PM

Did anyone else here ever watch Gumby or was I the only odd one..... :silly:

Sheila63 02-14-2004 07:45 PM

No, Alisha, you're not the only one. I always watched Gumby too. Talk about walking down memory lane, LOL. Do you remember Pokey too?