CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Never again... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10230)

guitardude1985 12-20-2005 02:04 PM

Never again...

Will I drink fucking wiskey. Last night I damn near killed myself and I'm lucky to be alive today to post this. I was sipping two glasses and all of the sudden total blackness. All I can rally remeber was some people were hang around me when I learned they were paramedics. See, I'm a little guy, 5 foot one inches tall and mix that with half a bottle I'm in deep shit. I guess I didn't really know how hard and fast it would hit me.

I think I will just stick with beer.

RMadd 12-20-2005 02:12 PM

Re: Never again...

yeah, i made that same resolution last spring after mixing some Captain a bit too strong w/ the Coke... i still shudder to think of it.... glad that you're doing fine now, tho.

JulieCitySlicker 12-20-2005 02:20 PM

Dang! I'm glad that your alright! That had to of a little scary:eek:

guitardude1985 12-20-2005 02:26 PM

Again I'm a little guy, only 5 feet tall and 110 pounds so a half a bottle of wishkey will I think could put a 6 ft tall man on his ass. I was dam near comotos and I thought I was dreaming that these people were hanging out with me and come 10 o' clock this morning I hadn't the foggyest as to how I got up stairs when I was in the basement. And It really scared me knowing that is my mom didn't check on me I damn well could of died.

guitardude1985 12-20-2005 02:32 PM

Oh and also I woke up with a gash over my left eye and appeartly I tried to go to the bathroom to puke and fell and it hurts just a tad bit.

RMadd 12-20-2005 05:07 PM

yeah, i was fortunate that when i passed out after going to bed, one of my roommates came in to hear me evidently choking on my vomit. asphyxiation would not have been a fun way to go. he and a buddy of mine helped me to the bathroom where they showered me off. i vaguely remember getting up out of the shower and going back to lay down in my bed (no sheets or anything, since I'd messed those all up). i definitely learned a handful of lessons that night.

RoffeDH 12-20-2005 05:27 PM

Man, that's a scary storie there dude! I've only been realy drunk once, and that wasn't near what you guys have said... I mean... I kicked the same plant three times without intention, but that's it, I said "I'm not THAT drunk" but that's it... ONCE! I would never wish to be that drunk as you guys were...

Have you tasted absint? That's a wieard drink!...

Beer's THE drink to drink! (But not american as I said in another thread!)

RMadd 12-20-2005 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Beer's THE drink to drink! (But not american as I said in another thread!)

i'm with you on that.... anything you could suggest? seems like we've only ever got American crap around, and i'm too cheap to sorta shoot blindly in the dark trying to find a good import to drink.

on a side note, anyone else see the commercials for smirnoff w/ the guy w/ the scandinavian accent, riding his sled w/ dogs? anyone notice how it's brewed in norwalk, connecticut? anyone else think this locale isn't very, ummm, scandinavian?

guitardude1985 12-20-2005 10:26 PM

Well, ive learned my lesson. Hard alcohol is definetly to be treated like medicine.

Steve 12-21-2005 12:37 AM

You gotta get the right American beers. Don't drink the commercial crap like Bud, Coors, etc. Try for the smaller microbrews. I love beers brewed from my area like Leinenkugels and New Glarus. If you can find those, definately try them!!

The only mainstream beer I can stand is MGD and that's if I can't get any microbrews.

Dogstar 12-21-2005 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
You gotta get the right American beers. Don't drink the commercial crap like Bud, Coors, etc. Try for the smaller microbrews. I love beers brewed from my area like Leinenkugels and New Glarus. If you can find those, definately try them!!

The only mainstream beer I can stand is MGD and that's if I can't get any microbrews.

Agreed. Local beers can be really good.

And guitardude, I'm glad you are OK. Definitely be careful with the hard stuff.

Anna1011 12-21-2005 05:02 AM

ooo damn i nearly had the same experience except mine was with vodka, ave never touched the stuff straight since cant even look at it without wantin to be sick lol