CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapps Solo out EARLY????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6842)

Jooji_2 06-09-2004 05:23 PM

Stapps Solo out EARLY?????

This was found at Creedpit....the information comes from a poster (Spytim) there that lives in the UK.....

Stapps solo album out in August (?)
According to UK's largest music retail chain, Scott Stapps solo album is due out in August, instead of later in the year as previously reported by Scott Stapp. (more news/confimation as we receive it)

Hmmmmm.....what if its really true??????????? :D

Dogstar 06-09-2004 05:34 PM

Maybe they are talking about the Passion of the Christ CD?

Flip 06-09-2004 05:43 PM

I think this has been brewing for ages They have been working on these peojects for a while.. and theve just announced iy now

Steve 06-09-2004 05:50 PM

I can't remember the website but an article somewhere says that the Passion of the Christ cd being put out by Windup will be out on August 31

Jooji_2 06-09-2004 05:52 PM

The person who posted the information was questioned about the fact that it was probably the Passion of the Christ CD....but he stated that he information he had was that it was a solo CD....then again he may be mistaken. I'm not crossing my fingers that its true.....just thought it was interesting and some new news.

Dogstar 06-09-2004 06:17 PM

It certainly would be cool if it was coming out sooner than later :D.

hayley 06-09-2004 07:18 PM

Wow, let's hope

Bridge of Clay 06-09-2004 10:11 PM

who's Scott Stapp? ;)

Kim V. 06-09-2004 10:17 PM

hehe, Marcos, u r 2 fun e :)

aussiecreeder 06-09-2004 10:23 PM

i'm thinking its the passion cd i do hope he has more than one song on it though! will be great hearing his material, it has me intrigued.

Shadow 06-09-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I can't remember the website but an article somewhere says that the Passion of the Christ cd being put out by Windup will be out on August 31

Steve, this information was listed in the Creed Press Release about the breakup. (Just FYI)

I knew it was only a matter of time before the lack of sleep caught up to you Steve :D

Steve 06-10-2004 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Steve, this information was listed in the Creed Press Release about the breakup. (Just FYI)

I knew it was only a matter of time before the lack of sleep caught up to you Steve :D

;) :silly:

The Lithium 06-10-2004 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Maybe they are talking about the Passion of the Christ CD?

Yeah, problably...

Jooji_2 06-10-2004 12:07 PM

Okay.........

I've changed my mind about the authenticity of this poster's information. Just disgregard the original post.....

Mulletman 06-10-2004 01:06 PM

Yea, when I first heard that I was under the impression that his song would be released on The Passion's OST. But its actually being released in the cd inspired by the motion picture. So when I picked up the the CD his name wasnt there. But yea...

Anyway, its slated to be released on a compilation CD Music Inspired by The Passion of Christ, which will be released August 31. This info was released on the Wind-Up newsletter, for the uninitiated you can check it out here [fourth paragraph, second sentence].