CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

aussiecreeder 12-13-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Nah they aren't wearing thin, it still cracks me up. :baaa: :baaa:

Yes, unfortunatly you are. ;) I work in a Christmas shop. Not long to go now though before the shop gets demolished because of renovation, are there any jobs going spare over there? Oh wait, I can't work there, people will be afraid of my furry arms! ;)

EWWW HOW DISGUSTING!!! Dirty Australians, that's so gross. :yikes2: RUN AWAY!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! :throwup:

:rofl: HAHA! I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a green top hat. :p lol

Today I'm wearing my flash new black pants that I brought yesterday from Amazon, and a yellow no-backed top that's sparkly

so its a christmas job obviously in summer holiday......
lots of jobs here in our vibrant economy but i'm sad to tell you that sometimes we have chicken or fish and not lamb 24/7. hey it was only 2 or 3 hours later when i posted that give this stinky aussie a break lol. one question why do you buy clothes from amazon and not from a shop nearby?

hayley 12-14-2004 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
lots of jobs here in our vibrant economy but i'm sad to tell you that sometimes we have chicken or fish and not lamb 24/7.

Fine by me, like I said I am a vegetarian. Anything suits me. (Muaha)

Quote:

hey it was only 2 or 3 hours later when i posted that give this stinky aussie a break lol.

Sorry, you have to stop talking, you are going to have to take a shower. Or actually a hot bubble bath will be better, you can soak away all the smelliness. Extra bubbles, does that tickle your fancy? ;)

Quote:

one question why do you buy clothes from amazon and not from a shop nearby?

Ahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: The SHOP CALLED Amazon ... Australians are so dumb. :smokin: I actually only went in there because they were playing HTDAAB and then I fell in love with the pants. :p

scrit 12-14-2004 09:42 PM

what am i wearing? These are garments, Mr. Cratchit. Garments were invented by the human race as a protection against the cold. Once purchased, they may be used indefinitely for the purpose for which they are intended. Coal burns. Coal is momentary and coal is costly. There will be no more coal burned in this office today, is that quite clear, Mr. Cratchit?

Dogstar 12-14-2004 10:14 PM

Hee, hee....

Indigo v-neck cotton sweater, jeans, slippers.

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Fine by me, like I said I am a vegetarian. Anything suits me. (Muaha)

Sorry, you have to stop talking, you are going to have to take a shower. Or actually a hot bubble bath will be better, you can soak away all the smelliness. Extra bubbles, does that tickle your fancy? ;)

Ahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: The SHOP CALLED Amazon ... Australians are so dumb. :smokin: I actually only went in there because they were playing HTDAAB and then I fell in love with the pants. :p

extra bubbles? oh i'm sorry that must be the baked beans i ate this morning :o

baths mean you are swimming around in your dirt while all that dirt and bacteria are having a big orgy all around you.....not a good thing lol.

oh what am i wearing i hear the reader say? well i'm glad you asked cause i'm wearing a puma tracksuit although i've got to work soon so i'll be getting changed then. my work involves wrestling crocodiles and finding bush tucker for japanese tourists! ;)

Dani 12-15-2004 02:14 AM

White T-shirt with the words "choose carbs" and jeans.

hayley 12-16-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

extra bubbles? oh i'm sorry that must be the baked beans i ate this morning :o

Ohh grosss! Forget that I even said you were my CF crush ;)

Quote:

baths mean you are swimming around in your dirt while all that dirt and bacteria are having a big orgy all around you.....not a good thing lol.

Yes, it's not very healthy. That's why you take a shower, THEN take a nice hot bubble bath. :D

Quote:

my work involves wrestling crocodiles and finding bush tucker for japanese tourists! ;)

So you are Steve Irwin. :cool:

I'm in my PJ's, I got some new ones the other day, its like one of those short nighty things made out of blue satin or something, quite nice :)

Dogstar 12-16-2004 05:14 PM

Red Christmas sweater with white snowflakes and trees, jeans, black clogs.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-16-2004 08:01 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nti/Colors.jpg I'm Wearing THE COLORS

fluttergirl 12-16-2004 08:30 PM

jeans and tee

Higher_Desire 12-16-2004 10:48 PM

Pajama pants, t-shirt, smelly socks. No underwear. Going commando. It's not like I'm going out tonight...

H-D :xmas:

aussiecreeder 12-16-2004 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Pajama pants, t-shirt, smelly socks. No underwear. Going commando. It's not like I'm going out tonight...

H-D :xmas:

no underwear? FREE-BALLING WE HAVE FREE-BALLING FOLKS! :)

creedsister 12-17-2004 02:34 PM

that was well needed info HD,

aussiecreeder 12-17-2004 10:21 PM

in my work clothes which is a red shirt and black pants basically.......

hayley 12-18-2004 02:27 AM

Quote:

no underwear? FREE-BALLING WE HAVE FREE-BALLING FOLKS! :)

Oooh!! :eyes:That's a nice look, for sure. :p

I'm wearing my stubbies and a singlet