CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 03-26-2006 11:37 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

i dont have any so i,ll agree with ya FLOATER is a kick ass and if had not been for Doggy i would have never discovered theme that fast

Dogstar 03-26-2006 11:48 PM

^^^ I'm so happy to have gotten people into them. They are in my top 10 of favorite bands. I'm hoping to see a show out west this year. They are releasing a new album, supposedly in June, and they have shows scheduled through May in California, Washington and Oregon. I wish they'd come east, but I would definitely go fly to see them.

Rocketqueen 03-26-2006 11:56 PM

i know i know a new one is coming out i heared it was june as well i do hope nothing is put on a back burner so i can get my hands on the new stuff downloading is cool but im a freak for art and package cant ya tell im happy i wanna see,em live too Doggy Its Going Rule :jam: :jam:

Dogstar 03-27-2006 12:01 AM

Same here. I love the liner notes and scouring the art and such.

Rocketqueen 03-27-2006 12:20 AM

yes the art work does it for me sometimes even when the lyrics and songs you cant Listien to the entire album but the art still says a lot yes i examine every cd i buy and the concept of art on a album just to make it look good dont do it for me i know my art now if its at one with the songs and lyrics im buying

aussiecreeder 03-27-2006 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Haha! :laugh: Well, sorry to tell you, but it looks as if he has persuaded me out on a date next weekend... hmm .. .. he actually seems quite nice but I'm still feeling a little strange about it. Lol.

LOL as nice as you are it wouldn't really work you being on the other side of the tasman sea would it? ;) well i guess you can go on a date with him and you like him then great, and if not then really what have you lost? if it feels weird 'cause he is the ex of a friend then just don't go on another date. i'm really good at giving out advice, doing it in practice on the other hand! :laugh: but yeah if it doesn't feel right then that should tell you everything, if it does then why not? although its kind of weird being asked out by someone you don't really know. so in summary my advice is to go out on a no strings attached first date, just a bit of fun and see if you feel comfortable. if that fails plan b is to hook up with aussiecreeder the love machine! :laugh: LOL

Quote:

Well THAT question should be obvious! LOL. Drunken fun at the next work party? Who does that? ;) Hehe.

oh no-one.......no-one that i know of anyway! ;) this girl is nice but she's kind of weird. but a bit of fun never hurt anybody....LOL

hayley 03-27-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh no-one.......no-one that i know of anyway! ;) this girl is nice but she's kind of weird. but a bit of fun never hurt anybody....LOL

Did you just call me weird? :crying: lol

aussiecreeder 03-27-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Did you just call me weird? :crying: lol

well you are slightly strange but no i was not referring to you! ;)
nah you're perfectly normal.....well as normal as kiwis can be.....:D

oh btw a certain someone needs to clear their inbox......LOL

JulieCitySlicker 03-27-2006 10:20 PM

My mom is really depressed because today was my parenmt's suppose 30th wedding anniversary and Thursday is their divorce hearing. So no celebrations there:(

Rocketqueen 03-27-2006 10:57 PM

:hugs: :hugs: my girl well, julie i got some heavey S*^^It i gotta get into before i can make the most of the night :roll: :roll: its a job for me TO BRING JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it wil be alright my girl :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2006 02:11 PM

I almost quit my job on Sunday :mad:

bilal 03-28-2006 03:49 PM

vampires are very sexy people!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2006 03:59 PM

^....ok:confused:

Anna1011 03-28-2006 04:35 PM

boing boing boing boing boing boing boing

eusebioCBR 03-28-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
boing boing boing boing boing boing boing

I'm gonna give Oingo Boingo a listen(Nothing to Fear cd):)