CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The most awesomeist of nights! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8632)

Anna1011 02-15-2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
cool just ring my toll free number (call cost $4.95 per minute lol toll free my ass)
and hand over your credit card details to our lovely phone operators and in no time you will be having the most sensual time of your life! :laugh:

one problem i dont have a credit card. lol :P

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

well lucky for you we have just organised a money order facility so starting taking pics and having fun! :laugh:

Anna1011 02-15-2005 09:13 AM

Quote:

well lucky for you we have just organised a money order facility so starting taking pics and having fun! :laugh:

yay! now wheres my camera? *goes to find camera* lol

Higher_Desire 02-15-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

this thread gives me an idea......i'll set up a site where guys can post their trails (and girls will post clevage shots lmao) and then people can meet on that basis and have "adult fun" for a small fee paid to www.trailsnboobs.com. :laugh:

Well, I think there's already some sites like that. But if you want to try to get in on the action too, I guess that's cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

I think you can use online checks there. :D

H-D :pimp:

goddess_bb 02-15-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
There. You see RMadd? She knows that I'm the only one for her. We have this little thing called "trust." :D lol.

Oh yeah, baby. :jerk: You have no idea. :naughty: lol.

Does this mean I am forgiven??? Are you speaking to me again?? I kind-a had the impression you and ahhh Gabi...??? LOL.

goddess_bb 02-15-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
god i'm so fucking confused.... this whole thread is schizo! if all else fails.....
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Me too!! What the hell?? I made YOU the offer lol, and now HD is speaking to me and oh shit does sweeeeeeet mean you are going to take me up on that offer or what... holy crap I haven't been this confused since I tried to change a light bulb....lol (just a hint..yea I'm a blonde, a very natural blonde..lol)

:note: it's raining men, it's raining men:note:

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

Well, I think there's already some sites like that. But if you want to try to get in on the action too, I guess that's cool.

there are sites where people just post small part of their bodies and pay a fee to do so? weird.......if i was really going to do something i wouldn't tell you guys first! ;)

Higher_Desire 02-15-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Does this mean I am forgiven??? Are you speaking to me again?? I kind-a had the impression you and ahhh Gabi...??? LOL.

I was never not speaking to you. Me and Gabi definetly aren't on the same level me and you are on. ;)

goddess_bb 02-15-2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

I was never not speaking to you. Me and Gabi definetly aren't on the same level me and you are on. ;)

Huh..interesting...