CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 02:47 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

lol he is hot ;) Anna more than friends :D haaaaaaaaaaaaaa you can tell sis dont leave me out of that bass darlin ...

metalchris25 05-22-2006 04:35 PM

chewbacca is a sexy beast.

bilal 05-22-2006 10:51 PM

(i didnt find any thread sayin "LONG RANDOM AND CRAZY THOUGHTS/ THEORY....so i spilled it here)

This other day.............i was pondering over the idea of death.............surely i am gona face it someday................i was sitting and then I started to look at my hands, legs and all the stuff............i was wondering that when i say I .......when I refer to myself ..........where am I then...........where this I that i refer to , is? ............i mean.... I kinda begain a search for my self inside my own body.............i was looking at my hand and I realised that I am not inside my hand.............then I looked at my feets and I said surely I am not inside my feet too.............. I looked at my chest....and it didnt felt right for me to accept that I am inside my heart..............heck.... I havent ever even seen my heart...........not that I want too...........then I thought..may be I am inside my eyes............cause I see from em.......thats the most closest to me...but may be its just because I see from em.............there are people who are blind too............so am I inside my head........am I nothing but a piece of brains........which will smell like shit if its brouhgt outa this skull .........these thoughts gave me different perspective to look at my self right there.......... i mean....looking at my hands, my legs, lungs and all.........they all are serving and worrking.....doing their primary purpose..........that is to sever the body.....keep it alive, safe, healthy and thats just what their purpose is...........to keep my body in good health and this is being controlled by brains....which sends the stimulies and signals to rest of the parts to do what they are suppose to do................right there and then...........i felt really alone and strager inside my own body.......i mean..........i am lost ......i dunno where i am................then the concept of soul comes in............and then i realised that when i refer to myself as " I ".......its not my hands or legs or my ass or my head........its really the soul that i am refffering too.........and every one do that.........those who believe in souls and spirits and those who dont........we all in a way are familliar with the concept of soul.....and in our sub-concious we are nothing but soul..............now......if my soul is just something that i really cant point too looking at my body........it means that my soul is independent of my body.........so..........it means that all the things the body is upto.......doing all the time.....the blood rushing and gushing...the asshole pooping.........the breath comiing in and out..........specially the breath........the air......the lungs.......... i mean........the first sign of death.....death as we call it.........is that the body stops breathing........and the heart stops funcitioning and the bloods stops moving and body starts loosing temperature.............arteries start to become thick as the blood starts to clot evey where....intestines becoming filled with air and gassess of decay inside.......and on and on and on..............but yeh....the first sign of death ...or know I should say....the death of the body.........is that it stops breathing.............but i ask myself a question..........am I......... THE "I" ...........as i just discovered............am I really depended on this air.........the breath...the oxygen ............i just realised that alll the physical that i am.....my hands ........my legs........they all are working to satisfy my body.........but i dont find my self inside my own body.......so is it when my body will stop breathing.........this brain will stop functioning...........will then i really find my soul..........will my soul....or which i think i really am.......a soul.........which, right know, i find very independent of all the body and air and the food.................which i am very much sure is a separte entity somhow stuck with this body.........will it really find an escape when the body stops its miraculous workings ................... soul......................damn..................

Rocketqueen 05-23-2006 02:44 AM

:) your kiding right ..i undertand what your saying .... dont know if you know this ....but our soul and spirt....has got a lot to do with the way...the rest of our body parts and organs work...further more i see you feeling out stuff haaaaaaaaaaa :) i like you ....alright each one of our moving body parts and organs ...repersents our spirts and our souls and. everyone of our parts was created by the creator with our soul and spirt first they say the body goes back to ashes to ashes and dust to dust but the soul and spirt goes back to the water back to the air back to the fire back to where your breath of life began ..... breathe in breathe out ...breathe in ...breathe out...my breath has been stable and at times damn sweet latley....

Rocketqueen 05-23-2006 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
chewbacca is a sexy beast.

he is i would have sex with him ..over most guys that is so like really true ....so help me

metalchris25 05-23-2006 03:56 AM

I like pie...

JulieCitySlicker 05-23-2006 01:45 PM

I finished working 8 fays in a row yesterday,so I slept for 14 hours last night:D

bilal 05-23-2006 02:21 PM

^ hope u dont catch habbit of that:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:) your kiding right ..i undertand what your saying .... dont know if you know this ....but our soul and spirt....has got a lot to do with the way...the rest of our body parts and organs work...further more i see you feeling out stuff haaaaaaaaaaa :) i like you ....alright each one of our moving body parts and organs ...repersents our spirts and our souls and. everyone of our parts was created by the creator with our soul and spirt first they say the body goes back to ashes to ashes and dust to dust but the soul and spirt goes back to the water back to the air back to the fire back to where your breath of life began ..... breathe in breathe out ...breathe in ...breathe out...my breath has been stable and at times damn sweet latley....

hmmmm.....thats very interesting............... i might PM u to ask a bit more on that....... :)

bilal 05-23-2006 02:24 PM

today i went to my sister's place to be with my little nephew and niece....i really love em a lot.............and being their breifly this evening....i felt an urge to get some 8 or 10 for my self too...........ofcource my own..........but i guess thats gota wait for some more years know...........i hope my kids are doing good in heaven..............i guess those people who have lots of kids to come...they get marrried soon....cause theri kids way up in heaven are always prayin to get to meet their parrents down on earth.....cause the kindergarden fairy(ies) up their dont really treat em very nice..............i dunoo.....may be they dont get paid ............any ways..........

JulieCitySlicker 05-23-2006 02:58 PM

Wich one bilal? The working 8 straight days or the sleeping 14 hours:p

bilal 05-23-2006 03:16 PM

^ lol

metalchris25 05-23-2006 11:35 PM

Wookies are our friends.

bilal 05-24-2006 12:21 AM

^ yeh...so was chewbacca............. man ... i went to the star wars website......and it has a side banner showing the advertise of "CALL OF DUTY PART 2 with two new maps as relesed for XBOX 360........." damn...i loved its first part.......damn

metalchris25 05-24-2006 01:30 AM

Yeah, my bro downloaded the 4 new maps for the 360. Only for multplayer, but tthat game is so fun, who cares. 2 of them are free, and 2 of them are 400 points.

metalchris25 05-24-2006 01:30 AM

Yeah, my bro downloaded the 4 new maps for the 360. Only for multplayer, but tthat game is so fun, who cares. 2 of them are free, and 2 of them are 400 points.