CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 01-01-2006 09:33 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
well you don't need einstein to tell ya a guy around your age is going to be nowhere near you in terms of emotional development. if i was you i would be really dirty on my friend. eventually you'll find yourself a decent bloke who will you right. no guy is perfect (not even me) LOL :p but some of us are not so bad. however 90% are utter dipshits who almost seem to enjoy messing with girl's heads.

Yeah...you (really) seem to be a 'good ' guy...;)

Sincirr 01-01-2006 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i guess cause we are stupid.

i thought id found the guy that was gonna treat me right, the nice guy, the one that didnt want to rush me into doing anything but something seemed to go wrong and now i think my mates getting with him cause theyv been seening alot of each other lately and he wont see me, she says he still likes me but his text havent shown it.

He was ok with waiting? Not rushing you into anything? Thats pretty amazing! Guys never want to wait these days! Even if they say they do!:D
:(
Can you be up front with him yet? Just sit him down and ask him for clarification of where he thinks you and him are going. Thats not a stupid question. If you like him and are hoping that things will move on and he doesnt want that, you need some sort of closure instead of just being left hanging!

Also: Perhaps he has attributes of the ultimate guy for you, but the main point is that HE SHOULD ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU!!! Thats the right guy!:thumbsup:

Anna1011 01-01-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

He was ok with waiting? Not rushing you into anything? Thats pretty amazing! Guys never want to wait these days! Even if they say they do!
yeah he was he said he just wanted to make me happy :(

im thinkin bout going round to his later to return his stuff like he wanted, maybe we will get to talk then.

Sincirr 01-01-2006 10:56 AM

I hope something takes place, cos if he was getting affectionate enough with u and then just stopped, there has to be a reason.

Anna1011 01-01-2006 11:04 AM

we are talking now over the net cause he doesnt have time for me to go up. i dont see us working things out :(

Sincirr 01-01-2006 11:06 AM

I'm so sorry babe:(

Anna1011 01-01-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

im just too confused at the mo, dunno why, about myself, about others, i just dnt feel like i cud really commit, n im nt saying your not nice cos u r, i think if i do luk for another relationship its gunna have to be as close to 100% as it can be, if u get me? i dnt even understand myself really

thats what he said.

my lifes screwed, it hurts so bad

Sincirr 01-01-2006 11:32 AM

sounds like aussiecreeder may have had a point that he was a little too young (maturity-wise) for you.

Yep. He sounds HEAPS confused. I mean he is obviously saying that he is not ready for a more serious and permanent relationship though which doesnt help if you want a commitment from him does it.

Sorry, but he is just not good enough for our Anna! I dont like it when creedfeeders are sad~!

It does hurt so bad, but your life is NOT SCREWED!!!
U lived before u met him and u will live after him.:hugs:No, youre not done!

Rocketqueen 01-01-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

thats what he said.

my lifes screwed, it hurts so bad

The Most Precious Anna DA MEGEA HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND DA LIFE NOT DA SCREWED UP (((:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: HUGS}}} my girls yucky old boys

Anna1011 01-01-2006 03:21 PM

he wants to stay friends which i wasnt to sure about doing at first but then i thought i dint wanna loose him as a mate but then i look at pics of him and it hurts all over again, i wish he hadnt come back into my life.

aussiecreeder 01-01-2006 09:31 PM

its probably not what you want to hear right now but you will find yourself a good guy and one who will commit. guys at that age particulary are spooked if any sort of commitment is expected of them. but you shouldn't settle for anything less than 100% ever. remaining friends with an ex can be kind of tricky. it works out fine with some and not so great with others. perhaps you shouldn't see him for a while and eventually you won't feel anything at all for him and it will be easier to be friends.

Anna1011 01-02-2006 08:59 AM

everythings been going round in my head, the sweet things he said to me and when he told me he was crazy about me, did he really mean it :( i feel so lost

Rocketqueen 01-02-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

everythings been going round in my head, the sweet things he said to me and when he told me he was crazy about me, did he really mean it :( i feel so lost

dont worry about pricky newton my Girl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011 01-02-2006 03:56 PM

ive been sat infront of the tv all day doing nothing, my mum keeps saying im lazy and i shud get something done but i dont feel like it. she dont know how i feel cause i cant talk to her about stuff like that. we are still friends, have been talking to him today, he actually messeged me first which is the first time in like a week.

you lot must be bored of my problems lol, sorry to force them onto yall but i just dont have anyone else to talk to.

Ana4Stapp 01-02-2006 04:26 PM

We re certainly not bored by your probs, Anna. Its the opposite. You know you have lots of people here that loves you, right? So its cool you can talk and share your problems here.Youre not alone, sweet.;)