CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   VIP Mohegan Sun Arena in CT (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13201)

lmaiello 08-03-2010 01:39 AM

VIP Mohegan Sun Arena in CT

Just got back from the show.
Was it me or did they slow down the tempo???
Same setlist as usual....
Stapp sounded GREAT.
The soundcheck and the meet and greet was amazing. Was anyone else there with me?? I was in the very front up against the cage wall in the pit. I was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt and would not stop showing the guys my
creed crest tattoo lol...
Great show.. E-Rock is a cool dude... I think he's part of the band now...

nagpo 08-03-2010 08:16 AM

Re: VIP Mohegan Sun Arena in CT

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmaiello
Stapp sounded GREAT.

Everybody that sees him live says that. But everyone that watches videos of the concerts say otherwise.

TrulyAmazing 08-03-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Everybody that sees him live says that. But everyone that watches videos of the concerts say otherwise.

i know i know things that make ya go ummmmmmmmmmmmm, it could be the fact of not getting preumium video qualtiy, if the live sound is good so should the videos be as well, :laugh: :laugh: we need a ford fairlane, on this matter, ......

musicfan111 08-03-2010 02:18 PM

I was at the show. I agree Scott did sound very good and it did sound like the tempo was slower. It was a good show. How did the meet and great work?

lmaiello 08-03-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicfan111
I was at the show. I agree Scott did sound very good and it did sound like the tempo was slower. It was a good show. How did the meet and great work?

Yea they definitely slowed it down, so I guess the petition somewhat worked.
Concert was great as you know, but it would have been nice for them to play more songs off of Full Circle. Skillet was great as well.
As far as the Meet&Greet,,, it was a blast. They played Suddenly, Pity For a Dime, and a couple others. There was about 30 of us. Erock is a really nice person.
After Soundcheck they came off if stage as we lined up for pictures. They handed out tote bags with the autographed poster, autographed CD, and autographed guitar picks (Tremonti). I took a bit longer than everyone else because I had to show them my Creed Crest tattoo. Erock and Brian recognized it from facebook, which was really cool.
The only problem with the VIP was that we were supposed to be a no hassle entrance to the concert, meaning that we can go right in ahead of the crowd.
Well someone forgot to tell Mohegan Sun that... But after a ton of complaining and threatening they finally let us in and we were all able to be in the very front along the rail for the entire concert... Which was great because I caught a few guitar pics .
Great Show. Stapp sounded good... Just wish they played Rain, Silence, and I would have paid anything for them to play Hide.

Stevensonart 08-04-2010 01:03 AM

How was the crowd last night? packed house? how many people would you say?

lmaiello 08-04-2010 07:16 AM

I dunno but it looked pretty full to me... Maybe 85%?

kharding 08-04-2010 02:02 PM

two questions. Do they have the walkway out front again? And also im sitting on marks side about as far right as the seats go. On stage is there anything blocking flip or mark or anypart of the stage that you know of?

lmaiello 08-04-2010 02:52 PM

When you say walkway do you mean the paths on each side of the stage that go up and around? If so then yes.
Only thing that would block your view is any equipment setup.

kharding 08-04-2010 03:23 PM

i mean the runway for stapp out into the pit

Dark_Knight 08-04-2010 03:56 PM

They don't have the walkway out into the crowd.

lmaiello 08-04-2010 04:34 PM

No they stopped the "catwalk" on the weathered tour.

Buried And Gone 08-04-2010 05:03 PM

^^ They had it on the reunion tour.

josha31042 08-04-2010 07:13 PM

He is sounding great compared to what he sounded like last year.
Still got some recovering to do, though.

The tempo issue may be somewhat better, but not much.
Overcome is still entirely too fast.
I'm pleased to see Unforgiven is no longer on the setlist. It was always WAYYYYYY too fast.

Lookin' good though.

TrulyAmazing 08-04-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josha31042
He is sounding great compared to what he sounded like last year.
Still got some recovering to do, though.

The tempo issue may be somewhat better, but not much.
Overcome is still entirely too fast.
I'm pleased to see Unforgiven is no longer on the setlist. It was always WAYYYYYY too fast.

Lookin' good though.

i agree it is way to fast for some, unforgiven it one of my favorite :tremonti: solos, it captavates you like no other, and speaks its own words and messages you gotta hear those harps what amazes me though, This Was MOP, The first Creed Record, Ever, You Hearing A Total Different Solo, But That Solo Has The Message OF RISE TODAY, and i find it beautiful, i dont if old tremors, he ever feels when looking back or playing it now, :tremonti: :rockon: the boys gotta little short break if they wanna change their mind, and still play unforgiven, i,am so glad your pleased,