CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 06-23-2007 03:06 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?
:shit:

:roll:
:roll::roll:
:roll:

i dont even get time to do that i like to go the woods :D its been a while since i,ve done that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HeavensOnFire 06-23-2007 03:10 PM

Furthermore

i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it :D But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing :D untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sincirr 06-24-2007 12:34 PM

Re: Furthermore

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it :D But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing :D untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahha!!! how funny!!!!

Man I get so paranoid that I sometimes use that...U know that antibacterial hand gel that u can get? I use that and wipe it on the seat! HA!

Haha houseMD is cool!

HeavensOnFire 06-24-2007 12:43 PM

Quote:

hahahha!!! how funny!!!!

Man I get so paranoid that I sometimes use that...U know that antibacterial hand gel that u can get? I use that and wipe it on the seat! HA!

Haha houseMD is cool!

Why ? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i never give germs the second thought haaaaaaaaaaaaa,

JulieCitySlicker 06-24-2007 04:16 PM

Where the hecks Suzie been lately:confused:

Dogstar 06-24-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

LOL, I hear ya, sis. It's a pain, but when you gotta go, you gotta go :D.

Sincirr 06-25-2007 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
...but when you gotta go, you gotta go :D.

Darn tootin':shit:

HeavensOnFire 06-25-2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Where the hecks Suzie been lately:confused:

Oh GoodGodgirl, i,ve have,nt heared from her but she usually drops in every now then,

Dogstar 06-25-2007 01:49 PM

Yeah, it's been a while. She needs to visit more often.

Sincirr 06-26-2007 10:19 AM

Ok I am like 32 AND I HAVENT LEFT THIS F***KING COUNTRY! I WANNA TRAVEL! F***K!

JulieCitySlicker 06-28-2007 05:07 PM

That new pizza from Subway's not bad:)

HeavensOnFire 06-28-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Ok I am like 32 AND I HAVENT LEFT THIS F***KING COUNTRY! I WANNA TRAVEL! F***K!

OH YOU,LL BE TRAVILING REAL QUICK , ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME WHEN I KICK UR FANNY FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE, :D :D b/c if your going cuss you have to have a good reason

Sincirr 06-29-2007 10:30 AM

Quote:

OH YOU,LL BE TRAVILING REAL QUICK , ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME WHEN I KICK UR FANNY FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE, :D :D b/c if your going cuss you have to have a good reason

Oh YOU can talk!:suave:

off to the how you feel thread to VENT MY ASS OFF!

JulieCitySlicker 06-30-2007 01:54 PM

I'm worried for my cousin, Zach:(
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.

HeavensOnFire 06-30-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Oh YOU can talk!:suave:

off to the how you feel thread to VENT MY ASS OFF!

JUST GO RIGHT AHEAD AND VENT, i was just kiding btw must be pms time my tweet heart da goodness :D