CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 10-21-2008 10:22 PM

Re: Daily Bread

Hey Sis!!!

Times are tough indeed. time to grab them boot straps (:D ) and kick it in gear when it comes to spreading the Word of knowledge and truth!!

Hang in there girl, you know the devil is always on your back!!! It's the principles that make us true, and this coming election will show it's true colors soon enough...

:banana:

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 10-22-2008 06:23 AM

October 22nd

"Take heart!"

Joy that comes to us in times of despair is twice as sweet. When we care intensely about our world and the people in it, we will be moved to tears, and at times we will even feel like giving up. Thankfully, the tears will turn to joy, for all is in God's hands. He will transform this old world and make all things new. Those who care most deeply will rejoice all the more.

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Psalm 126:5

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
Hey Sis!!!

Times are tough indeed. time to grab them boot straps (:D ) and kick it in gear when it comes to spreading the Word of knowledge and truth!!

Hang in there girl, you know the devil is always on your back!!! It's the principles that make us true, and this coming election will show it's true colors soon enough...

:banana:

Heaven

Thank you AMEN AND AMEN For The ENEMEY IS FOREVER WITH ME But whatever Brother He Does HIS BINDING HIM OWN SELF PRAISE JESUS Why Because THE MORE HE TRIES TO PREVAIL AGAINST THE TRUTH HE GOING GET EVERYTIME PRAISE JESUS He Cant Cross The BLOOD LINE i,ve got a message Im fixing to get in to And You To Brother Keep Posting you help me with those boot straps :banana:

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2008 11:03 PM

Teach Me Your Truth

Quote:

September 2nd

"Teach me your truth."

Sometimes we get so caught up in the wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of his grace we forget to ask him to teach us his truth.

The earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees.

Psalm 119:64

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD HE IS WONDERFUL i had your post david marked for tonite Teach Me Your Truth and its like my second vist GLORY To This Post YOUR RIGHT BROTHER The Destroyer Is Coming In Like A Flood To All Of Us AND WE,VE GOT MAKE THAT STAND AND STAY UP ON THE ROCK OF JESUS And Fight BUT GODS LOVE IS REEDEEMING HIS PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE Just Like He Promised AND Will Make The Destroyer His Foot Stool praise jesus

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2008 11:44 PM

Teach Me Your Truth

Matt 3 13,17, JESUS FROM GALILEE TO JORDAN, Unto john TO BE BABTIZED OF HIM But John Forbad Him Sayin I Myself Have Need To Be Babtized AND JESUS SAID SUFFER IT TO BE SO NOW FOR THUS IT BECOMETH US TO FULFIL AND HEAR WHAT He Said Unto John IT BECOMEETH US TO FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS notice he said not a few things or will leave this out BUT HE SAID TO JOHN WE WILL FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS brother And He Was Babtised AND GOD DESENDING UPON HIM THIS IS MY BELOVED SON AND WHOM i,AM well Pleased Chapter 4 THEN WAS Jesus Led Up To The Wilderness To Be Tempted Of satan AND WHEN HAD FASTED 40 Days And 40 NIGHTS He Was Afterward GLORY TO GOD HE WAS AFTERWARD HUNGERED Brother Im Guessing That Wildernerss Was A Oh A Dry Thirsty Land WITH NO MORSSELS JUST NOTHINGLESS AND PUGERY AMEN Then Here He Come Crawling The Father Of The Lies WITH DAMNATION IN HIS RIGHT HAND AND THE BLACK AND WHITE BEFORE JESUS AND WHEN THE TEMPTER CAME HE SAID IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD COMMAND THAT THESE STONES BE MADE BREAD Later On Our Savior WOULD BE ASKED FOR A SIGN AND SHOW MIRCALES BEFORE THE PHARISEES :) BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID And He Was Hungery brother There Was Nothing In That Wilderness Brother IT IS WRITTEN MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD Praise Jesus MY LORD KNEW IF HE STAYED IN THE PLACE WHERE MOSES STOOD THE WORD WOULD COME And It Did AND THE DESTROYER DID NOT ROB IT THE DESTROYER Knew Brother What Kinda Of Bread HE WAS WATING UPON In Our Times Of Trials He Knows Brother WHO WE ARE STANDING WITH and its wonderfull brother that when we faced with trials for the word and the truths sake our brothers our sisters we hold dear our warriors our alies WHO SOMETIMES OUR ON THE MOUNTAIN WHILE WE ARE IN THE VALLEY Praying For Us then PRAISE JESUS sometimes Its The Other Way And Its Precious TODAY All We Have To Do Is Call Upon His Name AND POWER AND STRENGETH WILL COME Amen Praying For All You Kats BLESSINGS AND STRENETH :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 10-23-2008 06:21 AM

October 23rd

"Congenial conversation."

Knowing the right word at the right time is a great gift. But even the best of speakers has to admit that the best of his or her words are not nearly as good as those the Spirit gives. Nevertheless, we must not excuse ourselves of insensitive speech, unkindness, or even missed opportunities because we were not paying attention to what was said, were not spiritually in tune with the needs of our companions, or simply did not know Scripture well enough to bless others with gracious speech at the appropriate time.

A man finds joy in giving an apt reply - and how good is a timely word!

Proverbs 15:23

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-24-2008 06:39 AM

October 24th

"Let us then bless his name."

Perhaps it is a greater energy of Divine Providence, which keeps the Christian from day to day, from year to year, praying, hoping, running, believing... against all hindrances, which maintains him as a living martyr, than that which bears him up for an hour in sacrificing himself at the stake.

~H. B. Stowe

The Lord is my strength, and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 28:7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-25-2008 07:04 AM

October 25th

"Meditating on God’s Word will bring maturity."

The God of all grace works in all His children, humbling the proud and exalting the humble, to make them ripe and sweet. Our task is to take hold of God’s grace to endure our afflictions with patience, without growing weary. Salvation is the miracle of a moment; growth is the labor of a lifetime.

May the God of all grace, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

1 Peter 5:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-26-2008 06:59 AM

October 26th"

Just a cashier?

My wife has battled endlessly with people that devalue her job as a part time cashier. While running our household, paying the bills, and raising our 2 children ( i fall into that category regularly so 3 at times) , she still values having an out of the house job and enjoys helping others, even when they look down on her. The check-out has been an essential element of the retail experience, even in the grocery and big-box worlds which already make you do most of the work. It has always been the place where shopping turns personal rather than just being a transaction. A good cashier can provide that final dose of customer service to put that smile on your face, brighten your day, and keep you coming back.

God doesn't much care what we do, but He is always interested in how we do our jobs. If we do our work without grumbling and with a joyful heart, then we are witnessing to His power in our lives and we are pleasing to Him. When we work, we reflect His glory and we further derive joy in doing what He's called us to do. To the extent that we enjoy being where God wants us to be, and sometimes that's in the mundane or difficult circumstances of work related drudgery as a result of the curse, we enjoy God by virtue of our redemption in Christ.

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shall eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

Psalm 128: 1, 2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-27-2008 06:49 AM

October 27th

"Thankfulness for former deliverances."

The Lord gives us all the ability to rise above the things that limit us. If we will only lean upon Him, He will give us the will and drive to succeed in every situation. His power can be our power when we call upon His holy name.

Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.

Psalm 129:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-28-2008 06:59 AM

October 28th

"Despair."

There will be days when things don't just go wrong, they self-destruct totally. When we feel we've gone as low as we possible can, something else comes along to drive us deeper still. From those depths there is only one place to turn: God. He has seen all, He knows how you feel, and He patiently waits to take you into His arms to comfort and soothe you.

When we feel pushed beyond our ability to cope, it is good to know God is there.

The enemies of God's people have very barbarously endeavoured to wear out the saints of the Most High. But the church has been always graciously delivered. Christ has built his church upon a rock. And the Lord has many ways of disabling wicked men from doing the mischief they design against his church. The Lord is righteous in not suffering Israel to be ruined; he has promised to preserve a people to himself.

Psalm 129: 5-8

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 10-29-2008 06:19 AM

October 29th

"You can never speak to the wrong person about Christ."

Sometimes opportunities for sharing God's love may come in unusual ways, as was the case in Acts 8 when Philip pointed a total stranger to Christ. If we are willing, He will bless even our feeblest efforts to tell others that Jesus loved them so much that He died for them. The conversion of the Ethiopian 21:8 eunuch graphically demonstrates the inclusiveness of the gospel. No apparent obstacle... whether physical defect, race or geographical remoteness... can place a person beyond the saving call of the good news.

Beginning at this Scripture, [Philip] preached Jesus to him.

Acts 8:35

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 10-29-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

October 28th

"Despair."

There will be days when things don't just go wrong, they self-destruct totally. When we feel we've gone as low as we possible can, something else comes along to drive us deeper still. From those depths there is only one place to turn: God. He has seen all, He knows how you feel, and He patiently waits to take you into His arms to comfort and soothe you.

When we feel pushed beyond our ability to cope, it is good to know God is there.

The enemies of God's people have very barbarously endeavoured to wear out the saints of the Most High. But the church has been always graciously delivered. Christ has built his church upon a rock. And the Lord has many ways of disabling wicked men from doing the mischief they design against his church. The Lord is righteous in not suffering Israel to be ruined; he has promised to preserve a people to himself.

Psalm 129: 5-8

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS HE IS THE ROCK The Truth The Way And The Life And The Love OF HIS PEOPLE IF We Ascend Up into heaven THOU ART THERE brother if we make Our Bed In Hell Brother THOU Art There If We Take the wings of the morning AND DWELL IN THE UTTER MOST Parts Of The Sea THOU Art There And How Great Art Thou Praise Jesus even there shall Thy Hand Lead Me And Thy Right Hand Shall Hold Me IF I SAY SURLEY THE DARKNESS SHALL COVER ME EVEN THE NIGHT SHALL BE LIGHT ABOUT ME PRAISE JESUS Yea The Darkness hideth not from thee But The Night Shines SURLEY AS THE DAY AND THE LIGHT ARE BOTH A LIKE TO THEE PRAISE JESUS Psalm 139,8,12, Its He That Dwells Brother And Preached Unto The Pharisees IT IS BETTER TO FEAR HE THAT IS ABLE TO PUT BOTH BODY AND SOUL IN HELL , PRAISE JESUS BY HIS SPIRT AND HIS TRUTH AND HIS ALONE Thats A Comforting Thought We Have THROUGH ALL OF OUR DESPAIRS THE WICKED WILL SOON BE CUT DOWN , BLESSINGS AND STRENTH KATS :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 10-30-2008 06:14 AM

October 30th

"Include God in everything you do."

Funny how some people never ask for help until everything comes crashing down upon them. They wait until the last minute, then send out the distress signal. Many people work their relationship with God that way. They call on Him infrequently while things are going well, but when trouble rears its ugly head, they are pounding on His door for help. It is a wise person who learns to include God in everything he does.

Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.

Psalm 130:1

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 10-31-2008 09:59 PM

Amen And Amen And Amen

GLORY TO GOD You Are so right AND WHEN ONE IS IN NEED OF HIM HE PREVAILS GOD IS LOVE OF ALL HUMANTIY and brother thats how its always been funny how you always call when you need something, Jim C, The Cable Guy BLESSINGS AND STRENETH