CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

creedsister 05-25-2004 10:47 PM

Im Sorry To Here That Shelia You And Your Mom Will Be In My Prayers And Thoughts GOD BLESS YA,

Sheila63 05-26-2004 06:35 PM

Thank you so much Stef, whitebird and creedsister. :hugs: You're support, hugs and prayers mean the world to me.

After spending the night in the hospital having tests done, she was able to come home around 4:00 am this morning. Although nothing showed up on the CAT scan or any other tests, the doctors are pretty sure she had a TIA which I believe is a mini stroke. She's doing well today although she's tired. I'll keep everyone posted on how she's doing.

SCOTTSMYMAN 05-27-2004 09:30 AM

Sheila, I'm sooo sorry to hear about your mom. Glad to hear she is home already! :hugs: I'll send some healing prayers your way. I haven't been on in soo long just thought I'd check to see how everyone was.

Stace , sorry to hear about your son. I can relate and I'm so glad he's home.

Julie, saying some healing prayers for your grandma too!!

:hugs: to all of you!

TeriB19 05-27-2004 10:38 AM

Sheila, your mom is in my prayers, as are you. Hope you are both better soon!

Dogstar 05-27-2004 12:37 PM

Hey, Sheila, you and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you both are feeling better soon! :hugs:

Sheila63 05-27-2004 08:44 PM

Kris, Terri, Kerri, thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. :hugs: I'm feeling beter and my mom said she was feeling stronger today so I think that's a good sign. :)

Thank you all so much for the support. You ladies are so great and I love you all. :hugs:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-27-2004 11:25 PM

Man, I'm sorry Sheila. I wish I would have seen your post sooner, but I will keep your mother and yourself in my prayers.

Sheila63 05-28-2004 07:49 AM

Thank you, Saxon, I appreciate it. :hugs: It's okay, no need to apologize. ;)

MrSeeker 06-16-2004 02:52 AM

I need to come here more often...I miss soooo much. I hope everyone is doing well :D

MyAngelwings 06-21-2004 12:55 PM

Well I know yous dont know me yet, but I would appreciate any prayer for me to Stay in The lords path and not Back into the pagan path. It is so hard to give it up after years of it. I find myself being pagan when I dont want to be!

creedsister 06-21-2004 02:20 PM

Bless Your Heart, I Will Some Habbits Are Hard To Break, We slip Up Sometimes, Just Remmber That You Are His No Matter What, And Sometimes He Will Let Us Goof Up Believe it Or Not, To Show Us Things And Teach Us From Our Mstakes, My Advise, Keep Your Mind And Heart Upon The Lord Always I Dont Care Were Your At Or What Ever It maybe That Your Doing , And He Will Not Hide From You, For The Kingdom Of God Is Inside Us And All Around Us, God, Bless You,

MyAngelwings 06-23-2004 07:15 PM

Thank you!

Thank you for the encouragment, needed much!! ;)

creedsister 06-23-2004 10:59 PM

:rockon: your welcome

Sincirr 06-24-2004 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyAngelwings
Well I know yous dont know me yet, but I would appreciate any prayer for me to Stay in The lords path and not Back into the pagan path. It is so hard to give it up after years of it. I find myself being pagan when I dont want to be!

Cool no worries. There is something U can do on your end if U havent done it already. It will deffinitely help.

Symbols have power and images have power. If U have any statues, books, etc that are to do with the pagan arts, have a little bonfire and burn em. Have them destroyed, because they give the enemy a foot in the door.

creedsister 06-24-2004 02:21 AM

now see thats good advice why didnt i think of that, GIRL you gotta clean up yo house!!!!