CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

whitebird 04-29-2004 06:11 PM

Dear Julie, I'm sorry that your Grandmother isn't well, but the surgery that they do for that now has changed so very much. I'll say a prayer for her, and please let us know how she is doing.

whitebird 04-29-2004 06:17 PM

Jez, your little boy will continue to get better, and you can give him all your love at home where he will be more comfortable. Don't let the sly comments, or looks of others bother you. We all do the best that we can in a stressful situation, and if others don't understand, that is their own personal problem. People who work with children, should understand, but sometimes they don't.

I'll send a prayer or two for your little boy. Take care.

JulieCitySlicker 04-29-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Dear Julie, I'm sorry that your Grandmother isn't well, but the surgery that they do for that now has changed so very much. I'll say a prayer for her, and please let us know how she is doing.

Thank you Whitebird :hugs:
I'll be sure to keep you posted on any news that I hear :)

Sheila63 04-29-2004 06:38 PM

Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. :( I hope she feels better soon. I will send some healing thoughts and prayers her way.:hugs:

Stace, I can only imagine how exhausted you must be going through all of this the past 10 days. whitebird and creedsister are right, you have to do what you feel is best for him regardless of whatever anyone else thinks. Please know you, your son and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers and that will continue. If you feel like a good cry, put on some music, watch a movie, whatever will help you do that. Please take good care of yourself and remember we're here for you.:hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 04-29-2004 06:42 PM

Thank you Sheila :hugs:

Sheila63 04-29-2004 06:46 PM

You're welcome, Julie.:hugs: I understand your grandma being afraid and I hope what happens, she feels better soon.

JulieCitySlicker 04-29-2004 06:51 PM

Ya!
Stuff like that must be twice as scary when you get as old as she is :eek:

Jez 05-01-2004 11:40 PM

I'm happy to let everyone know that after 12 days in the hospital, my son was able to come home yesterday. Thank you so much for all of your support!!!

Julie, I hope things are going well for your Grandmother :hugs

creedsister 05-01-2004 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
I'm happy to let everyone know that after 12 days in the hospital, my son was able to come home yesterday. Thank you so much for all of your support!!!

Julie, I hope things are going well for your Grandmother :hugs

Thats Awsome Pic chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sheila63 05-25-2004 07:24 PM

Hey Everybody. I need some prayers. I just got home a little while ago and found out my mom had some type of "episode" today and she's at the hospital right now. They think she might have had a mild stroke. :( I'd be at the hospital myself right now but unfortunately, I caught some type of virus and am not feeling well myself. So some prayers sent her way would be greatly appreciated.

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 07:29 PM

OMG!
Sheila, I'll definitely pray for your mom and you as well :hugs:
I hope your mom is alright and that you feel better soon!

Sheila63 05-25-2004 07:41 PM

Thanks so much, Julie.:hugs: :hugs: I'll keep everyone posted on how she's doing.

WeatheredWoman 05-25-2004 07:47 PM

Sheila! I'm sending some very positive, caring and healing vibes and thoughts all the way to your mom! She will remain strongly in my thoughts!

And some healing ones are coming straight at your place as well!! Please take good care of yourself now Sheila!!

Healing Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

whitebird 05-25-2004 08:00 PM

Sheila, I'll say my prayers for your Mom as well. I know it must be hard for you staying away from the hospital too, but of course you are doing the right thing for both your Mother and yourself.

Take very special care.

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 08:00 PM

Your welcome Sheila :hugs: :hugs: