CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

whitebird 02-24-2004 08:04 PM

Update on my friend who I had asked you to pray for. We had been told that the doctors were not even sure that he would survive the surgery, and I had let you know that he had made it and was doing well.

He has done so very well, that he is now even back to work. Perhaps love and compassion will change our world for the better, one life at a time.

Thank you again.

creedsister 02-24-2004 09:12 PM

prayer works!!!!

Well lets praise the big Jc ~~i love hearing these storys nothing like hearing what the lord does for his people!!!LOL to you!!!} ROCK ON!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2004 07:06 PM

Oh! I have some good news :D My brother went back home the other day, I guess he just wanted a break for a few days ;)

Thank you all so much for your prayers!

Sheila63 02-27-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Update on my friend who I had asked you to pray for. We had been told that the doctors were not even sure that he would survive the surgery, and I had let you know that he had made it and was doing well.

He has done so very well, that he is now even back to work. Perhaps love and compassion will change our world for the better, one life at a time.

Thank you again.

That's wonderful news, whitebird. I'm very happy to hear your friend is doing so well.

I wanted to give all of you an update on my friend who gave birth back at the end of December to a premature baby girl, Nicole. I talked to her this morning and she said Nicole's doing well. She now weighs 2 1/2 lbs. and is out of the neonatal icu. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I will continue to keep you updated on her progress.

Julie, you're welcome for the prayers.:hugs:

whitebird 02-27-2004 07:51 PM

Julie, thats great news. Sometimes we all need a bit of a break, and I'm glad that they were able to work things through.

Sheila, two and one half pounds sounds so tiny, but how wonderful that she is already out of ICU. Have they heard how much she has to gain before she will be able to go home?

I have a friend who had two premature babies, and they are both strong health boys now. If Nicole is progressing so fast, it may not be too long before she is able to go home. I'll say more prayers for her.

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2004 08:05 PM

Thank you Whitebird! Yes! Your right, I think everyone needs a break once in a while to!

Sheila63 02-28-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Julie, thats great news. Sometimes we all need a bit of a break, and I'm glad that they were able to work things through.

Sheila, two and one half pounds sounds so tiny, but how wonderful that she is already out of ICU. Have they heard how much she has to gain before she will be able to go home?

I have a friend who had two premature babies, and they are both strong health boys now. If Nicole is progressing so fast, it may not be too long before she is able to go home. I'll say more prayers for her.

You're right, whitebird, 2 1/2 lbs. is still very tiny and she will be two months old tomorrow. Although she's only gained a pound since she was born, it is encouraging that she is out of icu. To answer your question, no, I haven't heard how much she has to gain before she can go home. I'm planning to go out to lunch or dinner with my friend in the next week or two and I'll find out more details then. That's wonderful and encouraging news to know that your friend's boys are now both strong and healthy. I really appreciate you keeping her in your prayers. She's doing better but I know my friend and her husband will be much happier when she can be home with them.

I have another prayer request for someone I know from another message board. Her youngest son who is 8 years old had to undergo tests for his heart this past week. They haven't received the results of the tests yet but I know she's having a difficult time as you can imagine. So if you would please keep her and her son in your prayers. Her first name is Desi. When I get the chance I'll ask for her son's name. Thanks everybody.:hugs: :hugs:

whitebird 02-29-2004 06:33 PM

Sheila, I will of course say a prayer for the little boy. I'll post more later.

Dogstar 02-29-2004 06:37 PM

Sheila, consider it done....It's good to hear that our prayers are working :). I'm so glad your friend is doing better, whitebird. And Julie, that's great about your brother! I will still keep them all in my prayers. Sheila, I'm still pulling for little Nicole as well. It's great to hear she is making real progress. :hugs:

Sheila63 02-29-2004 07:24 PM

Thanks so much, whitebird and Dogstar. I appreciate it more than you know. :hugs: :hugs:

creedsister 03-16-2004 02:19 PM

God Bless All Of You

Hey Guys God Bless All Of You Guys Who Prayed For My Mom!!! Her Final Tests Came Back Ok!!!! Were In The Clear And My Prayers And Thoughts Are With Each And Evryone Of you GOD BLESS YOU ALL :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

whitebird 03-16-2004 04:24 PM

I'm so happy for you and your Mother, hearing that she is going to be alright. Thank you for letting us know the good news.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-16-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Hey Guys God Bless All Of You Guys Who Prayed For My Mom!!! Her Final Tests Came Back Ok!!!! Were In The Clear And My Prayers And Thoughts Are With Each And Evryone Of you GOD BLESS YOU ALL :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

That's awesome news creedsister. Glad to hear everythings ok! :hugs:

Sheila63 03-16-2004 07:07 PM

That's Awesome news, creesister. I'm very happy for you, your mom and your family.:hugs:

creedsister 03-16-2004 10:01 PM

thanks Guys God Bless All Of U It Meant A Lot