CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed members? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3323)

cornerrage 06-06-2003 09:40 AM

Creed members?

I'm sorry... to waste time...
i'm confused.. is hestla and/or Marshall real members of creed or are they just some kinds of substitute?
i've tried to find out in a long time.. but i just can't..

benkenobi 06-06-2003 09:49 AM

Ok, Brian Marshall was the first bassist for Creed and worked with Creed on the My Own Prison and Human Clay albums. I think it was sometime in 2000 when he left the band. Brett Hestla was the fill-in bassist during the remainder of the Human Clay tour and the whole Weathered tour, but Tremonti did the bass work on the Weathered album itself. Hope that helps!:D

- Ben :D

benkenobi 06-06-2003 09:52 AM

By the way Hestla isn't really considered a true member of Creed yet. He's just been a fill-in on the bass part during tour, but since his own band (Virgos) hasn't done to well for radio play and just being known by people. Many people believe that Brett probably will join the band as the permanate bass player.

cornerrage 06-06-2003 10:24 AM

thanks...
but why did he leave Creed? any particullair reason?
and what is he doing now?

creedgirl111 06-06-2003 11:14 AM

Yeah... I was wondering why Brian left the band...

DangerousDan85 06-06-2003 12:17 PM

there are some threads about it, just look a little

Bridge of Clay 06-06-2003 12:20 PM

Reasons: (to make it short! all of them are rumours, nobody except the band knows the truth)

-They were sick of BrianŽs words, speaking his mind off and mocking Eddie Vedder during a interview on a radio in Seattle!

(Personally, IŽd applaud him for that! ehhehehe j/k Jango!)

-Money Issues

-Unknown reasons

cornerrage 06-06-2003 02:52 PM

damn... i thought it was only me who didn't know...
does anybody got some reliable source where i can get to know all about Creed and the members?
'Cause right now, I only know that i'm a fan of their ideals and their songs, but i do not know wether i am fan of some people or just what they do!
Gimme info! :D

hayley 06-07-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
-They were sick of BrianŽs words, speaking his mind off and mocking Eddie Vedder during a interview on a radio in Seattle!

(Personally, IŽd applaud him for that! ehhehehe j/k Jango!)

:suave:Hey I love Pearl Jam, thanks...:( But oh well, at least you put j/k. I still love ya :P

hayley 06-07-2003 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cornerrage
damn... i thought it was only me who didn't know...
does anybody got some reliable source where i can get to know all about Creed and the members?
'Cause right now, I only know that i'm a fan of their ideals and their songs, but i do not know wether i am fan of some people or just what they do!
Gimme info! :D

You can go to www.creed.com for a full story on how they are so succesful, how they started, and stuff like that. Bio is on there I think also.