CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 02-12-2005 10:02 PM

Oh man Julie! :( What's wrong?

fluttergirl 02-12-2005 10:16 PM

why cant people just say what they mean?
it would be all so much easier
and people would be stop being shocked at my bluntness.....

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh man Julie! :( What's wrong?

The management there are a bunch of immature,backstabbing assholes Hayley :mad1:

aussiecreeder 02-12-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Why the hell do I keep coming on here. I'm supposed to be writing my portion of my group's Ecological Economics paper. I'm writing a section about the pros of the Yucca Mountain project as pertaining to Ecology.

H-D :pimp:

So is it basically the pros and cons of the project ecologically and whether the project is sustainable? I say forget the tree-hugging hippies and burn all the coal you want! lol jk

Higher_Desire 02-13-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
So is it basically the pros and cons of the project ecologically and whether the project is sustainable? I say forget the tree-hugging hippies and burn all the coal you want! lol jk

LOL. Well, that is my personal philosophy... :D It's a bit deeper than that. That's just my section. The whole thing is about the assumptions and ultimate goals based upon the three policy goals of Ecological Economics of sustainable scale, just distribution, and effieicient allocation, as well as a history of the project and existing policy alternatives along with the ecological and economic pros and cons of Yucca Mountain and how they pertain to the three policy goals as previously mentioned. Poo.

Anna1011 02-13-2005 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. Well, that is my personal philosophy... :D It's a bit deeper than that. That's just my section. The whole thing is about the assumptions and ultimate goals based upon the three policy goals of Ecological Economics of sustainable scale, just distribution, and effieicient allocation, as well as a history of the project and existing policy alternatives along with the ecological and economic pros and cons of Yucca Mountain and how they pertain to the three policy goals as previously mentioned. Poo.

hmmm.. sound fun lol :D

Quote:

loud music is not enough, you also have to sing....preferably really badly! good times!

totally have to sing its the only way to stop dying of bordem

The Lithium 02-13-2005 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
Christy

oh yeah, absolutely hideous

No man, she's fucking ugly!

Anna1011 02-13-2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
No man, she's fucking ugly!

im with you lith she aint all that good lookin

orlando 02-13-2005 06:14 PM

I love rainbows and gum drops and especially my friend Sebastian!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2005 06:52 PM

I'm friggen tired :thud:

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 06:58 PM

I was driving around last night when this stupid cat ran right underneath my car and was killed instantly. I felt kind of bad afterwards (such a softie lol) but If I didn't know any better I would have sworn it committed suicide. It was almost as if the dumb feline timed its run to have its head right underneath my front left tyre. I couldn't do anything for it as at even at 50 km/h no animal that small is going to survive that. Anyhow not my fault but thought I'ld share.......

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2005 07:00 PM

That sucks

hayley 02-14-2005 03:19 AM

Quote:

I was driving around last night when this stupid cat ran right underneath my car and was killed instantly. I felt kind of bad afterwards (such a softie lol) but If I didn't know any better I would have sworn it committed suicide. It was almost as if the dumb feline timed its run to have its head right underneath my front left tyre. I couldn't do anything for it as at even at 50 km/h no animal that small is going to survive that. Anyhow not my fault but thought I'ld share.......

Michael ... that's awful. The poor cat. Eew killed instantly ... :( Did you close your eyes and pray for it to go to happy catty land? That's sad, I couldn't imagine hitting an innocent animal ... btw, I know it's not your fault, it's just sad lol

Sincirr 02-14-2005 06:15 AM

Quote:

Yeh, that does suck. I couldnt cope with that. I would be hating myself forever. Even tho I hate cats, I would still be pretty devo. How U doin now neighbour? :(

Anna1011 02-14-2005 11:37 AM

i went out today expecting to have a shit day so i thought id do some shopping so bought some new underware and a new top for when i go see alterbridge and my day turned out better than expected.

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 01:18 PM

Didjya see?! Orlando's back! :bounce:

RMadd 02-14-2005 01:25 PM

goddamn i'm bored... too lazy to get started on a group debate i've got this thurs

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
goddamn i'm bored... too lazy to get started on a group debate i've got this thurs

group debate...sorry dude that sounds like it sucks..I hate group projects..maybe cause I tend to be a perfectionist control freak (lol) and there is always that one person who doesn't do shit... :(

I feel like crap today..I hate holidays...

RMadd 02-14-2005 03:27 PM

oh it's alright, it's a 3 person group... and all 3 o' us are pretty intelligent, etc.... i don't see a problem there. it's just that my motivation is somewhat lacking on this, a gorgeous day

Anna1011 02-14-2005 04:05 PM

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Michael ... that's awful. The poor cat. Eew killed instantly ... :( Did you close your eyes and pray for it to go to happy catty land? That's sad, I couldn't imagine hitting an innocent animal ... btw, I know it's not your fault, it's just sad lol

yeah poor cat....i felt bad afterwards but then i realised it was completely its fault. happy catty land? lol where there are endless balls of wool to play with and no dogs to chase them and make their life hell. LOL i didn't really have the time to go back and check on it but it didn't move at all and nothing that small is going to survive that.

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yeh, that does suck. I couldnt cope with that. I would be hating myself forever. Even tho I hate cats, I would still be pretty devo. How U doin now neighbour? :(

hate yourself forever? why would you do that if its not your fault? :confused:

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 07:18 PM

I feel like screaming at the top of lungs...but I won't simply because if I started I might not ever stop...

This day should be called women who hate men day.. most romantic day of the year how nausating...

Ignore me please

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
I feel like screaming at the top of lungs...but I won't simply because if I started I might not ever stop...

This day should be called women who hate men day.. most romantic day of the year how nausating...

Ignore me please

sorry about that goddess your man really should have showed you a good time on valentines. don't be a man-hater though we're not all bad........or are we? *evil laugh*

RMadd 02-14-2005 07:44 PM

or maybe it could be called "men spend too much goddamn money on women" day. it really is quite ridiculous. when's Sex Day, the day for us to get what we want?

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb

Ignore me please

I hate V Day to,but for other reasons ;) Its way over rated :rolleyes:

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I hate V Day to,but for other reasons ;) Its way over rated :rolleyes:

I second that Julie!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2005 10:33 PM

Bedtime :goodnight I'm exhausted from work!

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 02:25 AM

Quote:

or maybe it could be called "men spend too much goddamn money on women" day. it really is quite ridiculous. when's Sex Day, the day for us to get what we want?

i think the idea is that men spend crazy amounts on their girl and generally make them feel really special and then they are basically guarenteed some! ;)

Sincirr 02-15-2005 02:59 AM

:wow:

hayley 02-15-2005 03:20 AM

Quote:

That was a genious idea! A Sex Day. That is seriously great, all day romping! Woo hoo. :D Haha can you imagine 'National Sex Day' :p

Sincirr 02-15-2005 03:33 AM

Oh no! Men think about sex so many times a day, why affirm their one track minds with a day set aside! eeeekkk!!! hellno!!! Sex, but no sex day me sez.

Anna1011 02-15-2005 05:58 AM

ooo sex day sound good to me :D

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:08 AM

Quote:

lol i didn't say thats what would go through my head but the average joe.....for sure. if the guy is doing those things PURELY for those reasons then that is no good but if he's a top bloke and he treats her right and she responds then no harm done! ;)

Anna1011 02-15-2005 07:12 AM

from now on valentines day should be known as sex day lol :laugh:

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:13 AM

Quote:

lol i didn't say thats what would go through my head but the average joe.....for sure. if the guy is doing those things PURELY for those reasons then that is no good but if he's a top bloke and he treats her right and she responds then no harm done! ;)

Anna1011 02-15-2005 07:16 AM

Quote:

hey aussie how come you posted that twice?

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

oops my bad....... :o

Anna1011 02-15-2005 07:20 AM

Quote:

oops my bad....... :o

lmao :)

Higher_Desire 02-15-2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

Maybe it was deja vu. lol.