CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

Steve 11-03-2004 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Have you guys even watched Farenhait 9/11?


We already went over this already in another thread awhile back...

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...5&postcount=15

Read that post and the links contained in it. Then read the rest of the thread

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...ead.php?t=7669

The Lithium 11-03-2004 08:06 PM

Yeah right, Micheal lies... Is that the best America could come up with?

Mulletman 11-03-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
There is no liberal media.


. . . . . and Bush is a war hero and the SwiftBoat vets adore Kerry and Stapp and Tremo are the best of friends. . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Yeah right, Micheal lies... Is that the best America could come up with?


Are you retarded or just gullible? Slurs are a product or an ignorant mind... but I cannot seem to find anything appropriate to say to deal with it. How the hell can you believe that crap? But hey, if Moore is your messiah... I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. No american, liberal or conservative believe his bullshit, so it must be a foriegner thing. The fact that you mentioned him is preposterous.

Xterminator27 11-03-2004 08:41 PM

FUCK BUSH

Mulletman 11-03-2004 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
FUCK BUSH

yea well, you're Canadian - so 'nough said.

Xterminator27 11-03-2004 09:04 PM

racist bastard


Bush = Next Hitler

creedsister 11-03-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
racist bastard


Bush = Next Hitler

HAHAHAHA The Mans Moving Us Foward To A New Day X HAHAHA And The Morons Roaring Are All Gonna Dye HAHAHA I Thank God Im Speciale ;) :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Higher_Desire 11-03-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy!

There have actually been reports that the only reason our economy didn't go further down than it did when we hit the regression was because of Bush's tax cuts. I don't see how that screws up the economy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I have 4 words for you: "Micheal Moore -Fahrenheit 9/11"

Michael Moore is a biased idiot. He is Liberal, and makes no effort to hide it. He made the Columbine shootings look like K-Mart's fault in "Bowling for Columbine." I refuse to watch F-9/11. There are also over 30 fallacies presented in F-9/11. You can read about it at www.grassfire.org.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
racist bastard


Bush = Next Hitler

How is that less racist than what Mullet said?

Hey, I have an idea... lets talk about how weak Canada's economy is, and blame it all on that loser-freak-bastard Paul Martin!!! I mean, come on, there's Canadian troops over fighting in the Middle East too. He's killing them, just like Bush is killing American soldiers, right?


H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil 11-03-2004 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I agree with Dogstar! And Bush HAVE tried installed fear in you and the rest of the world!

Have you guys even watched Farenhait 9/11?


Uh, yeah Lithium. I am about as Republican as one can be, and I have seen the film (but made sure I didn't pay to see it :D ). It was a great piece of manipulative filmmaking/propaganda. Michael Moore has a history of not telling the complete truth and really stretching the facts, and does so in a huge way in this film. To call this movie a documentary is to ruin the name of documentaries. It is presented with such a large slant and ignores so many facts, it's pathetic.

And for you to say that most of the youth in your country demonstrated against Bush "for starting the war in Iraq," that's really stupid bullshit. The President did what he had to to protect our country. Iraq was a threat to us, and Hussein being in power gave terrorists worlwide a sense of free reign. How old are you, 16? So many kids, even some in our great country, are so easily swayed without knowing all of the facts and just "go with the flow." It's a really sad, liberal mindset.

For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world. I have a problem with the way your governments function, but I keep my mouth shut. I am secure with my government and have great faith in my leader, and I am sorry that you do not.

Running a country is not about a popularity contest with the rest of the world. It is about looking out for the best interest of the country. Bush understands this and John Kerry does not.

:mad1: Foreigners who don't know what they're talking about :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 11-03-2004 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
If I should answer this the way I want to answer it I would get banned. :mad:

What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy! He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

I have 4 words for you: "Micheal Moore -Fahrenheit 9/11"

"Same on you if you if you... *thinking* Fool me once... Shame on me... *thinking again*... Well, actually you can't be fooled two times" - Bush

Hmmm? and yet again your not an american citizen,so why waste your time on the matter? ;)

RMadd 11-03-2004 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
There is no liberal media.

it's a good thing i just finished my gum, b/c i might've choked on it!

in the very least, you should admit it is inherently liberal, and that in a drive to reveal the most shocking news, it requires the media to stretch its First Amendment rights even further. though it may not always be intentionally liberal, i don't see the purpose in denying any existence of liberal bias.

RMadd 11-03-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.

and i know a commonly known fact about G-Dub's papa... he was almost too liberal for the Republican party, and it wasn't much of a shame when he wasn't reelected in '92.
i'm still in disbelief that people cling so lifelessly to Moore's "preaching"... I think it was Al who said it's preposterous. based on this, I refuse to see it. i will most certainly not pay for it. and while one might say it's because we're just ignorant conservatives, disinterested in expanding our horizons, i like to think of it as more of having a good nose for bullshit.
I usually like you Lith, but, seriously, to understand us, you have to walk a mile in our shoes. living nearly 1/2 a world away does not fall under that category. i'm sorry.
and i'll say it again: bush didn't mess up the economy. i remember, just over 4 years ago, on the campaign trail, he was saying we needed to be prepared for an economic recession. 9/11 only worsened that. and, much like the great depression, when one globally significant economy tanks, just about every other one does.

Higher_Desire 11-04-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world. I have a problem with the way your governments function, but I keep my mouth shut. I am secure with my government and have great faith in my leader, and I am sorry that you do not.

Running a country is not about a popularity contest with the rest of the world. It is about looking out for the best interest of the country. Bush understands this and John Kerry does not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i'm still in disbelief that people cling so lifelessly to Moore's "preaching"... I think it was Al who said it's preposterous. based on this, I refuse to see it. i will most certainly not pay for it. and while one might say it's because we're just ignorant conservatives, disinterested in expanding our horizons, i like to think of it as more of having a good nose for bullshit.
I usually like you Lith, but, seriously, to understand us, you have to walk a mile in our shoes. living nearly 1/2 a world away does not fall under that category. i'm sorry.
and i'll say it again: bush didn't mess up the economy. i remember, just over 4 years ago, on the campaign trail, he was saying we needed to be prepared for an economic recession. 9/11 only worsened that. and, much like the great depression, when one globally significant economy tanks, just about every other one does.

:clap: :clap: Amen my brothas! Well said.


H-D :pimp:

Mulletman 11-04-2004 12:52 AM

If you did not vote, then your opinion does not matter and you have no right to complain. With that being said, fact is he won the majority of the popular vote and the majority of the electoral vote. Majority of the country wanted him there, as minimal as the majority was, point being he got it. Now it was the people that clearly voted him in, not the court or anything else. For those of you outside the U.S. you say that your way of life has been jeopordized, unless you live in a van down by the river, shut up. You all live in great countries with a more than decent way of life, so shut up. You have nothing to complain about, unless you American soldier in your front yard, shut up.

Torn Daredevil 11-04-2004 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
:clap: :clap: Amen my brothas! Well said.


H-D :pimp:


No problem. I'm just standing up for what is right.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.