CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Audioslave cover Soundgarden and RATM! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8969)

aussiecreeder 04-15-2005 08:06 AM

Audioslave cover Soundgarden and RATM!

This is a setlist of a very recent show.......

Set it off *

Exploder *

Your time has come #

Like a stone *

Spoonman ^

Doesn't remind me #

Gasoline *

Out of Exile #

Be Yourself *

Bulls on Parade/Sleep now in the Fire ^^

Outshined ^

Shadow on the Sun *

ENCORE

Black Hole Sun ^~

I am the Highway *

Show me how to Live *

Killing in the Name ^^

Cochise *

* = First CD
# = Un-released (Upcomming CD - Out of Exile?)
^ = Soundgarden Cover
^^ = RATM cover
~ = Acoustic Version

I'm having a hard time picturing chris doing killing in the name but having these SG songs live again is music to my ears.

RMadd 04-15-2005 11:50 AM

hmm..... that's interesting. i know many of us wouldn't be too happy if Stapp or AB covered Creed songs. but, for some reason, i think it'd be kinda cool if AB did some M4, b/c most people wouldn't know that stuff anyway.
oh, and just so you know, Be Yourself is from Out of Exile, the new album, not from their s/t debut.

Dogstar 04-15-2005 02:45 PM

Yeah, I'm having a hard time with the Rage covers, too. I'll reserve judgment until I see them in a couple of weeks, but the SG stuff sounds cool. Outshined...wicked awesome, and acoustic Black Hole Sun.....YUM.....I'm a little concerned there aren't more newer songs on the set list. There seem to be only four so far.

fluttergirl 04-15-2005 02:55 PM

i just wanna hear how it sounds, it may seem like totally evil, or be absolutely wonderful.

scrit 04-15-2005 03:56 PM

I can't picture chris cornell singing RATM.......

Wylde-Tremonti 04-16-2005 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
hmm..... that's interesting. i know many of us wouldn't be too happy if Stapp or AB covered Creed songs. but, for some reason, i think it'd be kinda cool if AB did some M4, b/c most people wouldn't know that stuff anyway.
oh, and just so you know, Be Yourself is from Out of Exile, the new album, not from their s/t debut.

Yeah,,, But you know Stapp will...He's been clinging on to the "former singer of creed" thing since the beginning... he's gonna do Creed Covers with no doubt in my mind...

RMadd 04-16-2005 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Yeah,,, But you know Stapp will...He's been clinging on to the "former singer of creed" thing since the beginning... he's gonna do Creed Covers with no doubt in my mind...

i agree.... i mean, he performed Higher @ the NASCAR awards. and there was a thread on here in the Stapp forum awhile back about him playing Creed songs, presumably whenever he starts his tour (hopefully, not on the album!!!!)