CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Official News From wind-up (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9284)

Lunar Shadow 06-17-2005 10:19 AM

Official News From wind-up

The official news is regaurding Stapp

There is nothing to report from Stapps camp :stappchic :stappchic :stappchic :stappchic

this ends wind-ups official news

titan9 06-17-2005 10:24 AM

Lol! You ALMOST had me fooled into believing that Wind-Up actually gave us an update! But then I thought, "why would Wind-Up even bother?":laugh:

Lunar Shadow 06-17-2005 10:33 AM

:roll: :hammerlol

IvyFairy 06-26-2005 12:44 AM

Original Message Taken Down. Sorry People.

HigherGirl 06-26-2005 03:40 AM

:wtf: ???????

Trimontana 06-26-2005 07:25 AM

So the news are that there are not news,LOL :D :D :D NICE

uncertaindrumer 06-26-2005 02:01 PM

LOL, absolutely true.

Ana4Stapp 06-26-2005 04:37 PM

I almost believed that! :lolsign: :banghead: :headbang:

Bridge of Clay 06-26-2005 10:04 PM

actually... the last news on Stapp was after the GuitarOne article was published: "The singer Scott Stapp denied our requests on commenting the article, since he's busy in studio"

Maybe he's setting up the new GnR with Axl ?

tremonti4life04 06-27-2005 02:25 AM

Hes trying to get his guitarist to learn to play alter bridge covers...

uncertaindrumer 06-27-2005 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04

ROFL! That is hilarious!

titan9 06-27-2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
actually... the last news on Stapp was after the GuitarOne article was published: "The singer Scott Stapp denied our requests on commenting the article, since he's busy in studio"

Well, that's at least SOME progress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04

Just judging by how horribly that guy did when playing "Higher", I'd say that he probably couldn't even play an Alter Bridge song. I can't imagine him being able to play a song like ODR or FTR.:laugh:

I still can't believe how badly that guy did with playing "Higher". Stapp's vocals were spot on. What ruined the song(besides it probably being a bit painful for those who were dead set against Stapp playing Creed songs) was that nobody in the backing band could play the song. I don't know how you could botch a song that badly when you're "musicians". Maybe they just did not practice the song(which was a huge mistake) or maybe it was just too tough for them. I hope that by the time that Stapp tours(which, at this pace, could be 2015), the backing band has their stuff together and can adequately play Creed songs. Otherwise, Stapp should just drop playing Creed songs all together.

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

Well, that's at least SOME progress.

Progress is when you move from the spot you were on. Stapp has been in studio since May 2004 I think... and haven't finished his album yet.

titan9 06-27-2005 02:47 PM

Lol, I was being sarcastic when I said that. It's disappointing that he has been in the studio that long and has not put out the CD yet. But some artists just take longer to record an album, so I'm trying to remain positive about it and patient.

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Lol, I was being sarcastic when I said that. It's disappointing that he has been in the studio that long and has not put out the CD yet. But some artists just take longer to record an album, so I'm trying to remain positive about it and patient.

I know. But there are a couple people who refuse to believe.