CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-15-2004 01:49 AM

I learnt something new about Ozzy today on the radio. Back in the days when Ozzy was an alcaholic, he beat Sharon, she had to go to hospital and nearly died! :eek: You guys might have known that already, but if not, I thought it was interesting, really sad, and that was the day that he decided to give up drinking. :clap:

Ozzy is so cool, he's got some great songs, and The Osbournes are such a crack up to watch.

JulieCitySlicker 01-15-2004 04:32 PM

I'm feeling pretty good today, went to the gym for about an hour and a half today :dancing:

JenRN 01-15-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
I learnt something new about Ozzy today on the radio. Back in the days when Ozzy was an alcaholic, he beat Sharon, she had to go to hospital and nearly died! :eek: You guys might have known that already, but if not, I thought it was interesting, really sad, and that was the day that he decided to give up drinking. :clap:

Ozzy is so cool, he's got some great songs, and The Osbournes are such a crack up to watch.

Oh yes he had and still has MAJOR addiction problems. He was a mess for so many years. I always liked Ozzy's music, even in the Sabbath days. As far as the Osbournes are concerned they are funny to watch but boy those kids are so freaking spoiled, they have NO CLUE what it is to work for anything. :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-15-2004 07:14 PM

Heh :stappchic
We are going to the mall that the Starbucks is that I used to work at:neener I'm in the mood to start some shit :D

Higher_Desire 01-15-2004 11:59 PM

This board is too addicting. I've been typing instead of going for a shower and studying my Anthropology for the quiz tomorrow.

H-D :hypno:

creedsister 01-16-2004 12:09 AM

it happens from time to time

JenRN 01-16-2004 10:50 AM

I hope this FBI party I am going to Saturday is going to be fun. :D

GeeK_2004 01-16-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
This board is too addicting. I've been typing instead of going for a shower and studying my Anthropology for the quiz tomorrow.

H-D :hypno:

yea...i know...last night I was here on the board instead of studying..

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2004 03:05 PM

Ugh! We went out to the mall that I used to at Starbucks and I really wished I had stayed home We went with a group of people from our church and one of the guys that came is really friggen ANNOYING AS HELL!!! God I wanted to shoot myself for going :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2004 07:06 PM

Urg! We aren't going to the gym tonight now cuz my brother is going to a surprise birthday party :( We are going tomorrow though :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2004 08:56 PM

Grr! I'm home by myself on a Friday night :( Talk about having no life :rolleyes:

hayley 01-17-2004 12:23 AM

I've been outside in the scorching heat today, all day long. :o I shouldn't have been out that long but it's just so heavenly, and going for a dip in our pool, ahhh :D :wub:

Sincirr 01-17-2004 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
one of the guys that came is really friggen ANNOYING AS HELL!!! God I wanted to shoot myself for going :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

hmmmmm....care to expand on that? heheheeeeeeeeeee. I'm evil!

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2004 08:03 PM

HeHeHe :D

I'm feelin pretty good tonight :cool: We went and worked out at the gym for an hour and a half today :bigjump:

hayley 01-17-2004 09:29 PM

I'm sipping on an iced coffee! :D Soooooo delisious, I am a big coffee-nut, so anything with coffe is heavenly :) Thank you, Dogstar! It's so good