CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's Your Theme Song? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6041)

Aimee 03-09-2004 10:06 PM

What's Your Theme Song?

What's the one song you always put in when you need motivation/encouragement?

hotforscott 03-09-2004 10:13 PM

I really like "Breathe" by Michelle Branch, that song puts me in a GREAT mood. I love popping it in the CD player and rolling down all the windows on a pretty day and just driving, it's like it just takes me somewhere else for a little bit. :)

creedsister 03-09-2004 10:26 PM

Ok but if anybodys Laughs at me there going To Dye. Eye of the Tiger!!!

hotforscott 03-09-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Ok but if anybodys Laughs at me there going To Dye. Eye of the Tiger!!!

That's a great song, I would hope no one would laugh, if they do, they don't know what they are talkin' about. ;)

Oh and BTW, Aimee, love the tattoo.

CreedH8er 03-09-2004 10:34 PM

Fenix Tx ~ Rooster Song

RMadd 03-10-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
Fenix Tx ~ Rooster Song

is that b/c you normally feel.... inadequate?

PaulMcCoygirl 03-10-2004 04:37 PM

I really don't have particular song, it's more like a band. I either will listen to Revis or Disturbed.

Higher_Desire 03-10-2004 05:24 PM

:crest: - Higher, Inside Us All
Josh Groban - To Where You Are
Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
Theme song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

... More I'll think of later.

H=D :note:

Sheila63 03-10-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
:crest: - Higher, Inside Us All

I agree with you, Colin. Those two songs but especially Higher always encourages me and helps me to believe in myself. :crest:

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2004 07:00 PM

Five For Fighting-Superman

Dogstar 03-10-2004 07:57 PM

Hmmm, I have a lot of those...but when I need to kick it into gear, I put in some loud-a** music, like Battery by Metallica, or the kickin' songs from Alice In Chains' first album (Facelift), like Real Thing or Man in the Box or We Die Young...for me it's more about the sound than the words when I need motivation, LOL.

luvscott4ever 03-10-2004 09:43 PM

I agree with you Kerri...It's more the music than the words that get me going!! When I go for walks, for instance, it needs to be really jammin', that keeps walking fun and motivating. Nothing better than some kick a$$ tunes to keep the feet moving!! I usually listen to MOP, but I can listen to any Creed on my walks, Godsmack, Korn, Disturbed, etc... I made myself a cd with all rockin' tunes, just for walking. I can remember saying to Anna a couple of years ago, that I couldn't believe she could walk to Tool....Well, let me tell you, it ROCKS!! :jam: The last time I went for a walk a week and a half ago, I listened to Aenemia, and it got me from point A to point B, no problem!!! My absolute favs on that disc are Hooker With A Penis and Aenemia!! God, I love those songs!! But of course, I love all the rest too!!! MAYNARD!!! :pant: :makeout: :naughty: :D

Dogstar 03-10-2004 09:55 PM

Oh, goodie, I was going to take Aenima to the gym tomorrow! That is good to know...Either that or some Metallica...That will keep my legs pumping! I went back to the gym for the first time in months and took Facelift with me...Those three miles went by quickly!

RMadd 03-10-2004 10:02 PM

this here's a tricky one....
WTLF, ITTE

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-11-2004 09:02 AM

Right now it's ~Preaching the End of the World~ by Chris Cornell. I have many theme songs and on certain days they change with my mood. Yesterday, I felt ~Weatherd~ after beng in the hospital with my 2 year old.