CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Pic of My Tattoo (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3596)

Sheila63 06-29-2003 06:00 PM

Pic of My Tattoo

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got a picture of my tattoo that I got in FL posted in the Photos area under Community Members.

JenRN 06-29-2003 06:01 PM

Geez it is about time girl!!! going right now to see it!:D

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:04 PM

Wow, Sheila!!!! That healed up nicely!!!! It looks GREAT! I hope you have lots of capri pants! :D. You have to show that baby off, girl!!!! :cool:

JenRN 06-29-2003 06:05 PM

WOW!!!!! It is big!!! Green WOW!!!! Is the whole thing green or do is have blue in it too!!!! Way cool!:cool:

Sheila63 06-29-2003 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Geez it is about time girl!!!  going right now to see it!:D

I know, Jen. The first pics didn't come out the best so I finally finished the roll of film that was in my camera and got them developed just today.

Thanks, Dogstar! I LOVE it!! And yes, I have some capri pants. I've been showing it off already.:D

Sheila63 06-29-2003 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
WOW!!!!!  It is big!!!  Green WOW!!!!  Is the whole thing green or do is have blue in it too!!!!  Way cool!:cool:

No, most of it's green but there is some blue in there too. I'll try and see if I can get a picture that's a little closer.

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:09 PM

AWESOME!!!! I've decided to reward myself with that swirl tattoo when I drop a few pounds. I have these low-rise jeans that I love and when they fit, I'm getting the tattoo on my lower back, right in the middle, but just high enough so you can see the swirl if I wear those jeans :D.

hayley 06-29-2003 06:14 PM

WOHH Shelia that looks totally awesome! The green looks really really affective, I have never seen a green Creed Crest before, that looks great! :crest:

So did it hurt? :P

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:15 PM

Me, either, Hayley. Isn't it puuurrrrty? :P

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:17 PM

Sheila! Your tat looks great girl:dancing:

hayley 06-29-2003 06:24 PM

Yes it is very purrrty :P ;)

Dogstar yours will look awesome too!!!

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Yes it is very purrrty :P ;)

Dogstar yours will look awesome too!!!

Yeah, I can't wait! Once those jeans fit, I'm there! I'm going to go to the same guy who did my Alice In Chains sun :):cool:.

hayley 06-29-2003 06:31 PM

Awesome, make sure you show us pics and I want details about it!!! ;)

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:52 PM

You know it! I will for sure :D.

Sheila63 06-29-2003 07:14 PM

Thank you everybody for the compliments.:D It took me a long time to decide on the colors that I wanted but I knew that I wanted something other than black.

Hayley, the only time I had any discomfort was towards the end. It took him an hour to do it and my skin was feeling a little irritated at that point. The best way I can describe how it feels is it's like how your skin feels when you have a sunburn. Would I do it again? Absolutely! Plus, Dogstar, luvscott4ever and souldancer were there with me and we were talking the whole time so that was a plus.:D So a big Thank You to you three ladies for keeping me company. :angel: I'll never forget that afternoon.:)

I can't wait to see your swirl when you get it done, Dogstar!! That will look soooo COOL!!