CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Myles what have you done to me? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6943)

aussiecreeder 06-22-2004 07:17 AM

Myles what have you done to me?

grrrrrrr

i may be scarred for life.....

whenever i listen to music i have what some people say is a bad habit of singing quite loudly to the music if its any good. i do it all the time whenever i listen to my creed cds for example. but i feel so bad and inadequate when i do it listening to "open your eyes". myles why did you have to be jeff buckley incarnate? :( :)

Steve 06-22-2004 12:17 PM

haha same here... when I'm alone I may sing a few lines from a song, but with Myles singing I can't hit those notes :eek:

Dogstar 06-22-2004 12:20 PM

Heh, I can hit the high notes, but I have trouble with the low notes. That boy has some range!

hayley 06-22-2004 03:40 PM

haha I do that with Creed too, but can't get a few of the high notes that Stapp sings (eg. Chourus in OLB). :eek:

That's a good thing, it's good to sing. :D

Mr.CreedFreakTN 06-23-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
haha I do that with Creed too, but can't get a few of the high notes that Stapp sings (eg. Chourus in OLB). :eek:

That's a good thing, it's good to sing. :D

I got the high notes down, it's the low notes that I can't sing.

aussiecreeder 06-24-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
haha same here... when I'm alone I may sing a few lines from a song, but with Myles singing I can't hit those notes :eek:

sometimes i don't care if i'm not alone and my household wishes i would just shut up! :D man 100 views and only 4 posts? the lower notes are reasonably easy to get but its the high notes i have trouble with. i don't even bother trying with "summergirl"! :D some of stapp's stuff is also impossible eg: stand here with me when he really forces his voice.

Dogstar 06-24-2004 11:43 AM

LOL, hide...Summergirl is the easiest for me to sing, at least the high parts. :D. I sing in the shower all the time, too. I probably drive my neighbors nuts. And now I'm learning to play acoustic guitar, hehehe. Stumbling about on it must drive them insane since I'm not really playing any songs yet, hahaha.

Steve 06-24-2004 12:02 PM

handmedown, I know what you mean about "Summergirl" lol - I'm not even going to try to touch that one anymore heh

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-30-2004 12:53 AM

So, Steve, when are you going to be singing your next concert????

aussiecreeder 06-30-2004 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
handmedown, I know what you mean about "Summergirl" lol - I'm not even going to try to touch that one anymore heh

i know what you mean! how does the guy hold on to a f sharp (?) for it must be 15 seconds or so? and he does it without going massively into a falsetto like justin hawkins from the darkness who annoys me (sorry pet hate :D). i'm not a baritone but i find it easier to sing along with stapp as its easier to go down and sing from the throat then to go up. can anyone do the stand here with me, the part where stapp really tests the voice? that is also very tough....

Steve 06-30-2004 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
So, Steve, when are you going to be singing your next concert????

Whenever you or anyone else isn't around ;)

Dogstar 06-30-2004 12:33 PM

Hahahahaha, Steve :D...

jurquiza 07-12-2004 07:17 PM

Is it wrong that I can hit every note Scott Stapp and Myles can?

Only because I idolize them and I trained my voice to be exactly like theirs.......

for proof.......go to www.hollowqc.com/media/hitsession

It's my band HOLLOW..........download grimace.......or all i am

Bridge of Clay 07-12-2004 07:49 PM

I can't sing like Myles. So when he goes high, I go low ala Scott Stapp. :) Sorry, but I incorporated Stapp's style to my singing. It will be hard to let it go!

aussiecreeder 07-12-2004 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurquiza
Is it wrong that I can hit every note Scott Stapp and Myles can?

Only because I idolize them and I trained my voice to be exactly like theirs.......

for proof.......go to www.hollowqc.com/media/hitsession

It's my band HOLLOW..........download grimace.......or all i am

if you can hit stapp's lows and myles' highs then can i be your agent? :D