CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bands that suck (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5969)

creedsister 02-27-2004 09:58 PM

Bands that suck

Give me bands that suck!!! For me its ,,,Greenday~~The Cure~~The clash~~i would say pearl jam but there a lot of fans here so dont hurt me please~~And Could somebody Please Tell Me why didnt somebody Put that hootie Dude And his band the blowfish Out of there misery I long time Ago,,What a sucky Song I only wanna be with you,,Anybody,,And while And what about those NEW KIDS,,I think these Guys is what trigerd my adolesent Depprasion,,And In years To come we need A real kick ass band to come along And break the spell,,,PARTY ON DUDE AND DUDETS

Rune 02-27-2004 11:19 PM

*can't think of any better way to make everyone aware that this post is an attempted troll....posts a sticky note on your forehead*

seriously, everyone has different opinions and that's fine, it's one thing to say you don't like a bands music, but i believe i've said it before, do better.

it really pisses me off that anyone could be so ignorant and just assume that since they don't like it the band obviously sucks.

FYI that "sucky" hootie band as you put it sold more albums than human clay (if i'm not mistaken, up near 20 million worldwide or so i've read somewhere on this board).

So anyways, unless you have something constructive to post, put US out of our misery and keep it to yourself.

RMadd 02-28-2004 12:03 AM

calm down dudio, she's not a troll, she's legit... what's wrong w/ wanting to know whom you think sucks? i must say i'm not particularly fond of metallica's new stuff, marilyn manson, and all those other creepy death metal bands... and to generalize, i dislike rap (save for 50 cent, nelly, eminem, afroman, and a few others) and all sorts of teeny-pop (britney, etc.)

Rune 02-28-2004 12:54 AM

again i'll restate, it's really annoying when people say something sucks simply because they don't like the music.

if it sucks, do better, if you don't like it, you're completely entitled to feel that way.

saying something sucks and saying you don't like it are two totally different things

sorry if you can't deal with that, but i will speak on what i feel strongly about

facelessman 02-28-2004 02:20 AM

here are bands i dont like:
limp bizkit
korn
marylin manson
avril lavigne
pop
country

Dogstar 02-28-2004 03:51 AM

Quote:

FYI that "sucky" hootie band as you put it sold more albums than human clay (if i'm not mistaken, up near 20 million worldwide or so i've read somewhere on this board).

Equating sales with quality isn't entirely fair, either. There is plenty of inferior music pulling in millions of dollars; it doesn't mean it's good. Britney has sold a ton, and I don't find her particularly talented musically. She's a package created by the music industry types tailored to sell to a certain demographic. There is a ton of great music out there not seeing the light of day on the radio or the stores because the industry doesn't think it will generate enough money. That, not talent, is what it's really all about now.

To answer the question...Here are bands I don't like very much:

Limp Bizkit
Most bubble-gum pop
Papa Roach
Linkin Park
Evanescence

TeriB19 02-28-2004 09:46 AM

Putting it in terms of 'bands I don't particularly like' is much better-sounding.

Torn Signs 02-28-2004 10:21 AM

He he he, bands-Dixie Chicks and I think that is self explanatory. Others, not too many of them cuz I like a lot of music...;)

creedsister 02-28-2004 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
calm down dudio, she's not a troll, she's legit... what's wrong w/ wanting to know whom you think sucks? i must say i'm not particularly fond of metallica's new stuff, marilyn manson, and all those other creepy death metal bands... and to generalize, i dislike rap (save for 50 cent, nelly, eminem, afroman, and a few others) and all sorts of teeny-pop (britney, etc.)

Thanks man,some people R just so fricking serious ya,know And i hate a lot that stuff 2 except Anger he grew on me!

creedsister 02-28-2004 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Signs
He he he, bands-Dixie Chicks and I think that is self explanatory. Others, not too many of them cuz I like a lot of music...;)

hehe dixie chicks made my top 10 of bands that suck I kinda Like The song And video Earl Had to go,,he he he he

Mulletman 02-28-2004 10:35 AM

Metallica seems to take the cake here... my opinion on them seems to be more overstated than "Creed Rocks"
All punk bands... i am not impressed by fast, unrhythmic, simple 3 chord songs.
screamer bands.
pop bands

and yes bands do suck. saying it sucks does not signify ignorance on anyones behalf. you know bands suck because we have all been through this before... a song comes on the radio, or the music channel, that is sooo God awful that you look at your radio in disgust. there is awful music out there and there are even awful bands out there.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2004 01:04 PM

I don't like your basic pop bands. Not crazy about Cradle of Filth and I don't like some country. Oh and I definitely don't like rap. :rolleyes:

Creedsister, with all do respect, please do not say that Hootie and the Blowfish have a sucky song. I personally like their music. I know you are entitled to your own opinion about not liking them, but please have respect for those of us who do. :)

Mulletman 02-28-2004 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I don't like some country.

"dont break my heart.... my achie breakie heart"
;)

Lechium 02-28-2004 03:12 PM

The Cure sucks? whoa... maybe you ment creed? Cuz cure is defenetly a good band... sad...

p.s. any band that sounds exacly like 10billion others sucks in my eyes. It's very simple, so decide for yourself.

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2004 03:26 PM

Bands I don't like are Yanni, Eminem and most of rap, country(I'd rather slit my wrists then listen to that) Limp Bizkit blows donkeys IMO :rolleyes: Don't like much of the pop music either.