CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 12-30-2007 02:30 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I want a muscle car from the seventies. A Nova, El Camino, or a GTO:grr: .A real fuel burning global warmer:flamer: like in Death Proof.

My grandfather had a 1987 El Camino (show quality) for 20 years. He just sold it earlier this year as he couldn't keep up with the insurance and the maintenance and the car shows. It was a cool car, though. He was the only owner, as he bought in brand new.

eusebioCBR 12-30-2007 02:37 PM

^Sorry to hear they had to part. I've got my eye on a 1972 Nova SS and a 1968 Firebird. They do require some tinkering every so often, but they're not as complicated/expensive as todays vehicles with their sencors and computers.

Ana4Stapp 01-03-2008 10:08 PM

hey Bilal you need some space in your inbox....delete some of your pms...please!!!

Dogstar 01-05-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

^Sorry to hear they had to part. I've got my eye on a 1972 Nova SS and a 1968 Firebird. They do require some tinkering every so often, but they're not as complicated/expensive as todays vehicles with their sencors and computers.

Agreed. I tend to prefer the older cars anymore. I'm not into cars that much; I'm just interested in one that is reliable. :D

TrulyAmazing 01-05-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Agreed. I tend to prefer the older cars anymore. I'm not into cars that much; I'm just interested in one that is reliable. :D

:D i dont like cars either just one that is reliable, As long as the sound system is good low fuel millage front wheel drive speaking of classics i know mine for sure will be a 19,80 something Haaaaaaaaaaa i need start looking for the best low millage make of that era....

Dogstar 01-05-2008 06:28 PM

Oh yeah, the sound system definitely has to be tolerable!

eusebioCBR 01-05-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Oh yeah, the sound system definitely has to be tolerable!

I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler and it's a very simple mechanical set up(extremely reliable). It's got two amps(1000 watts), two 10 inchers for the lows so ya a vehicle gotta rock!:rockon:

Dogstar 01-05-2008 08:58 PM

Nice!!! I'm about to replace some stuff in my car. I need some new speakers. My car is 10 years old and one of the speakers is sounding all scratchy the last couple of days. We can't have that!

eusebioCBR 01-18-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
hey Bilal you need some space in your inbox....delete some of your pms...please!!!

You too Ana! I can't reply if there's no room.:rolleyes:

HeavenBesideYou 01-18-2008 08:17 PM

Did you ever notice that Finger Puppet is okay only when it is a noun?

:D

Heaven

:pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2008 09:04 PM

This last week was HELL!! I ended up in the ER Tuesday and Wednesday night because I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded, and getting cold sensations throughout my entire body, and getting lower abdominal pains. They gave me 2 IVs both nights because I was dehydrated, and they thought that I have the UTI again to:rolleyes: Then today I ended up in Urgent Care, because I went to use the restroom and started bleeding like crazy. I am on my period but this felt like I was hemoriging because it was coming so fast:eek: That scared the crap out of me! They took some blood from me to see if I was anemic and to check my blood levels, and I'm not anemic and my hemoglobin was at 14.5 so that was good according to the Dr. The only thing I can think of that would be causing all of this is the fibroid. Plus, on top of everything else I haven't been able to shit for 3 days:wtf: :zombie:

TrulyAmazing 01-19-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
This last week was HELL!! I ended up in the ER Tuesday and Wednesday night because I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded, and getting cold sensations throughout my entire body, and getting lower abdominal pains. They gave me 2 IVs both nights because I was dehydrated, and they thought that I have the UTI again to:rolleyes: Then today I ended up in Urgent Care, because I went to use the restroom and started bleeding like crazy. I am on my period but this felt like I was hemoriging because it was coming so fast:eek: That scared the crap out of me! They took some blood from me to see if I was anemic and to check my blood levels, and I'm not anemic and my hemoglobin was at 14.5 so that was good according to the Dr. The only thing I can think of that would be causing all of this is the fibroid. Plus, on top of everything else I haven't been able to shit for 3 days:wtf: :zombie:

well the fact that your on your period with a fibord tumor which do have the tendcie to make you bleed a lot and the fact that your constapatied does,nt help with both clashing it will cause a lot of adominal pain you do have options normally a tumour of your kind goes away on its own but if it countiues to persist they can be saftley removed and it also good be the reason of your dizziness when we loose a lot of blood that happens, Praying For Ya and you get feeling better real soon Loves Ya try some Metamucile and see if that helps update me on whats going on,

eusebioCBR 01-27-2008 09:26 PM

:mad:Meet the Spartans is #1:wtf: There are way too many people with LOW standards encouraging Hollywood to continue creating GARBAGE.

Dogstar 01-28-2008 12:44 AM

Yikes, Julie, I sure hope things improve for you. What a scary couple of days!

TrulyAmazing 01-28-2008 07:58 PM

Quote:

:mad:Meet the Spartans is #1:wtf: There are way too many people with LOW standards encouraging Hollywood to continue creating GARBAGE.

indeed you dont see much hollywood royaltiy any more they will indeed countinue to make more garbage because garbage sales