CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 07-05-2007 06:55 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yeah I get where youre coming from;) It is hard to accept for yourself and for your child, that that area of support wont be there or may never help ever. It sux!:(

There is a single mums support group that meets weekly around here. I hope there is one there where you are, so you can get more support form people in the same situation that are making it through slowly but surely. There are other ladies in your situation out there, that even you could lend some encouragement to.

My dad was useless to me and mum when I was growing up - and all we had was 20bucks a week after rent and all when I was a kid. Mum made it without him man! Amazing!

Though you're feeling down right now, I believe there will be ways to cope. I dont wanna sound like I'm fricken preaching but please hang in there girl!
:hugs:

:D :D COULD,NT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO what is this language Of humantiy that thou speaketh Of

Ana4Stapp 07-05-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Yeah I get where youre coming from;) It is hard to accept for yourself and for your child, that that area of support wont be there or may never help ever. It sux!:(

There is a single mums support group that meets weekly around here. I hope there is one there where you are, so you can get more support form people in the same situation that are making it through slowly but surely. There are other ladies in your situation out there, that even you could lend some encouragement to.

My dad was useless to me and mum when I was growing up - and all we had was 20bucks a week after rent and all when I was a kid. Mum made it without him man! Amazing!

Though you're feeling down right now, I believe there will be ways to cope. I dont wanna sound like I'm fricken preaching but please hang in there girl!
:hugs:

thank you!

Sincirr 07-07-2007 12:51 AM

^wow:eek:...I thought I was probably going to get a f**k you more than a thank you hehe. You're nice. :)

bilal 07-07-2007 03:32 PM

i am alive!!! ... i am alll-lllaaa-haaaa-haaa-hiveeeee!!!!

Ana4Stapp 07-07-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i am alive!!! ... i am alll-lllaaa-haaaa-haaa-hiveeeee!!!!

and I'm glad....cause Bilal is alive!!!!!!!!:D

HeavensOnFire 07-07-2007 11:41 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce
Quote:

^wow:eek:...I thought I was probably going to get a f**k you more than a thank you hehe. You're nice. :)

im sure she was just overwhelmed and speachless and lost for words with such good advice

Sincirr 07-08-2007 08:57 AM

Sista: Youre too kind
Bilal: Glad you are alive
Ana: Glad you're glad that Bilal is alive!
:banana:

HeavensOnFire 07-08-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Sista: Youre too kind
Bilal: Glad you are alive
Ana: Glad you're glad that Bilal is alive!

DONNA LEE GLAD THAT YOUR ALIVE , ANA I<AMMMMMMM :banana: :banana: :banana: Also GLAD THAT YOUR GLAD THAT IS BILAL IS ALIVE GLORY TO GOD WE ALL LIVE

bilal 07-08-2007 05:28 PM

I am glad that someone is glad on someone else's being glad that i am alive.... thanks.....

Ana4Stapp 07-08-2007 06:20 PM

Quote:

I am glad that someone is glad on someone else's being glad that i am alive.... thanks.....

:D :thewave: :smokin: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincirr 07-09-2007 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:D :thewave: :smokin: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
:roll::roll:

HeavensOnFire 07-09-2007 07:09 AM

We Are Alive Indeed

:banana: :banana: :banana:

HeavensOnFire 07-09-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

.....:) lets now all be glad and be friends

Sincirr 07-09-2007 10:17 AM

^Glad friends :suave:

:hammerlol

HeavensOnFire 07-12-2007 12:42 PM

Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: IM REALLY GLAD THAT WE OUR ALL FRIENDS ITS LIKE TNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT oh da goodnes im just not ready or do i think it would be wise judgement to blow up anything ...but need not worry MUHE HE HA HA :) but im making a list and checking in thrice....