CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Downtown (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7227)

creedsister 08-11-2004 10:04 AM

Downtown

Downtown storys that neverend like this one about a girl named M time and time and again she screamed inside herself to break through the pain but nobody Cared Any she run a away to darkness searching for a way to make it and live right she got tired of the fight looking for jobs day after day nobody would give her a chance to prover her self but thats socitey we live by its rules one day she was feeling real blue and dint know what todo this friend of a friend said there is place down on courtland if they can Dance Downtown is where she was lead not clothed noir fed Downtown she prays O God some day i will get out of here her souls secret Cry she faked with a smile she hated that of what she had become but to small to fight in this world where was Gods helping Hands they dont drive their cars Downtown everynit same old story she would dance like a robot no time for any other thoughts you just shut up and hold up your head and do as you must another old man throws her another 50 to get down and dirty and she thrusts On the floor as her soul cry please God let me Get out of here old mans old lady is setting home alone watting by the phone up town while her fears is taking place Downtown just another Day and another nite she will cry all night for m its just another nite at work the God i serve crys in agony that so much despair has risen way to much is taken and nothing is been given as m crys please god let me get out here one night m bit of more then than she could chew she knew she was at the point where there was no more she could do 2 nites later that found nothing but m shoe in a garbbage dump that body she wanted to change no longer is what it was now the magets feast on m,s remains oh my lord what i crying shame as u will here m,s echos on the brighest of nites down on courtland and a whisper that only the angels here I MADE IT OUT OF HERE as she will look down to another hearing thier echos please God help me Get Out Here !!!!!

HR2004 08-11-2004 08:33 PM

loved it really deep

creedsister 08-11-2004 10:06 PM

thank u

Dogstar 08-14-2004 12:29 AM

Wow, creedsister, this really set my mind in motion. A lot of great scene-setting and terrific visuals! Awesome!

creedsister 08-14-2004 03:28 PM

thank u Dogstar i love my visuals too :D im glad it set you mind in motion when i write sometimes i like to take you right there!!!! :jam:

Dogstar 08-14-2004 04:23 PM

You definitely did. I could see the whole story play out in my head!

creedsister 08-14-2004 10:30 PM

Thats Awsome Im Glad U Did